Man with road rage throws jack throug...

Man with road rage throws jack through windshield, stabs motori...

There are 62 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Man with road rage throws jack through windshield, stabs motori.... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A road rage incident in Yucca Valley escalated Thursday after a man threw a bumper jack through another motorist's window before stabbing him in the hand with a sword, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Just the Facts

Donie, TX

#48 Dec 14, 2009
Now the facts are pouring in and I'm wondering why the gang that attacked Jerry aren't in jail for laying in wait like assasins and also stalking As you see the innocent Uncle Don and his worker's ,Huey and Louie,were waiting at the corner of Sage Ave. for Jerry to return from the store and proceeded to get him to pull over but he wouldn't so they got in front of him and tried to stop him and run him off the road and then Jerry got around them and proceeded home with the not so bright (maybe crazier than Jerry)stalkers right behind him. At some point Jerry calls police as he goes to retrieve his sword and at some point they bash his windows in on his truck and then as they are 3 on 1 ing him with rocks and other weapons(I saw the bruise on his arm) he was keeping them at bay,they retreated and then came back at him and he saw they weren't going to let up and as he was blocking the weapon Uncle Don was weilding his sword got the hand of the perpetrator and then the attack stopped. A fact, one of the gang lives around the corner and Jerry has had run ins with him and a oouple other neighbor's that just got out of prison.Bottom line you follow a man home, you gang up on him on his property and he fears for his life,and is protecting his girlfiend and home (crazy or not) in America he has the right of self-defense, so the gang got off easy. That's a fact.
Just the Facts

Donie, TX

#49 Dec 16, 2009
Type the numbers you see wrote:
Mr. Road Rage needs to spend a lot of time in traffic school if he already hasn't.
He's a fricking menace.
Just look up his records.
If you look up one of the so called innocent bystanders (or was he driving) Shawn in Riverside county court records. He likes to speed and not where seat belts and drive unregistered vehicles himself. That's a fact, so it's not the issue of who is the worst or most dangerous driver, It's who followed who home and who ganged up on who at who's house and who has a right to defend himself.
alyssa

Laguna Niguel, CA

#50 Apr 15, 2010
My father is don gulley and for all of the people that think he should be in jail and his two workers is wrong and shouldnt put their opinion out there without knowing the truth the man lives across the road from my parents house and has been driving crazy on the road for quite sometime because he is crazy! He has almost ran several people off the road some of which being my mother driving with my 2 and 4 year old neice and nephew and one of the workers Sean went with the other worker to the mans house (still on the road not in his driveway) because on his way home from work had nearly once again been driven off the road by this lunatic and didnt even get out of the truck when the physcho through a jack through his windshield and that is when they called the cops and my father who came over and the guy went in his house and while my father was looking at the windshield the guy snuck up on him and swung the sword at him and yes it is attemptive murder because it would have been his head if he didnt react quick enough and put his arm up and was rushed to the emergency room while the man ran away hiding in the desert! And my father has gone to three different hospitals and so far has had two extreme surgeries done and cant even move his fingers! He did not deserve this he is a good person and is a successful buisness owner its sad that they let crazy people trying to kill people out on bail! And hes a repeat offender! Lock your doors everyone!
alyssa

Laguna Niguel, CA

#51 Apr 15, 2010
And "just the facts" needs to shut his mouth because obviously you don't have the facts and your too ignorant to find the right sources.
Just the facts

Corona, CA

#52 May 11, 2010
alyssa wrote:
And "just the facts" needs to shut his mouth because obviously you don't have the facts and your too ignorant to find the right sources.
First of all Alyssa you make the same mistake that most people make when they don't want to hear what the other side has to say you want them to shut up as you say.It sounds like your father is raising a fine young woman. So are you going to court and tell the Judge to shut up and the Public Defender to shut up and Mr. Binkley to shut up when they say something you don't want to hear. And as far as the right sources and my ingnorance. Who knows just because Don and the Boys tell the same lie it doesn't make it true. But court will decide all that.I heard Jerry's side of the event and even though Jerry's alot of thing's, he's not a liar.
Grow up through this experience Alyssa and don't ever forget in this country it's your innocent till your proven guilty.Let the court's decide. By the way another thing as to my ignorance. I didn't get a call from Jerry as he was being attacked and then drive over to his house to help him with the problem, who's ignorant??
Just the facts

Corona, CA

#53 May 24, 2010
Good girl Alyssa stick up for your dsd and the other two liars as I wouldn't expect any less. The truth is Alyssa, the man doesn't live across the road, he lives over a 1/2 mile down the road and has never made a personal attack or purposely bothered you, your mom, your siblings, your dad or his henceman, neither has he ever been convicted of attempted murder.
He went to the store that day and as he passed your compound on the way back he encountered the truck that appeared to be lying in wait as they chose to follow him for whatever reason and tried to cut him off and as they did he passed them back up and headed home to his supposed sanctuary as it was somewhat dark and he wasn't sure what the gangs plans were. He pulled at least a hundred feet onto HIS property He at this time was fearing for his life threw an object at the truck hoping the stalkers would leave as the attackers exited the vehicle. At this time Mr. Binkley saw the gang wasn't going to leave he ran into his work area to reteive a sword and called out for his girlfriend to call police. Feeling more confident with the sword in his hand he made moves that were meant tointimidate, hoping the attackers would retreat. But But as one was throwing rocks at his head, with one connecting with his shoulder and another one going after Mr. Binkley with a long metal object with a kill look in his eye looking for an oppurtunity to wack him and who knows where the third dummy was at this time.(By the way Alyssa did the liars explain to u how and when they broke all the windows out of Mr. Binkley's truck,even the one on the opposite side away from the street w/o going the 100 ft. off the street where it was parked}What idiots, they should have been at their own house waiting for the police as they could have gotten his address off the mailbox as they drive by.
Anyway Alyssa the lies of the gang will come out in court. In Mr. Binkleys mind three guys follow u home and come on to ur property,(not to have a beer with u)and aren't intimidated when he throws something at your car( that's when u leave stupids)then you break all the windows out of his truck and even when he come's back with a sword, like dope's they choose mutual combat with him with rock's and a steel bar9not knowing where the other attacker is)Then fearing for his own safety and his girlfriend's and thinking that these trespassing attacker's aren't going to leave till they hurt him, he end's it with a sword, not attempted murder but victorious mutual combat self defense. They weren't after his address, they lie. Mr Binkley didn't want to kill anyone just scare them away and figured anyone that fearless is either on drugs, stupid or they are packing gun's(which is highly possible as ur cousin Melissa stated on this blog on Dec. 4, 2009 I quote" Mr. Binkley was lucky that my Uncle Don wasn't carrying his gun like he normally does cause my Uncle would have shot him")Who knows he might have been packing and got rid of it before he finally spoke to police. Alyssa your dad chose to go to Mr.Binkley's home and mr. Binkley chose the weapon thatfit the situation as he only wanted to scare them. I don't think they were fearless just stupid. A crazy guy and a sword defending his home, go home and relax and wait for the police. Nope because they had intention's of bodily harm and were surprised when they met their match. Jerry 1, Gangbangers ).
He didn't hide in the desert, he was waiting for the police at home. Alyssa you don'tput your hand uner a rock to catch a rattlesnake, it's his rock, so leave him alone dummy.By the way as they were leaving for the hospital why were they say let's get out of here before the cops show . Something to hide. Just the facts Alyssa.
By the way Mr. Binkley probably showed more constraint than a big percentage of us wouldn't have. What if he would have been an off duty sherriff. Think about it.
Just the Facts

Corona, CA

#54 Aug 31, 2010
That was Jerry 1 Gangbangers 0
nunya

Shreveport, LA

#55 Jun 6, 2011
Rotflmao!!! The Gulley family, are nothing but Yucca Valley trash!!! Meth heads!
karla

United States

#56 Jun 6, 2011
I am so with you "nun ya" the gully family is nothing but crazy as white folks. Attacking an ill man. If I was Jerry I probably would have cut his arm off! Wtf is Don Galley following the man to his house... That's what he gets for intruding. Oh Alyssa you poor thing! Not only are u a home wrecker but your family is in the mouth of everybody! What a scandal. How embarrassing is to be you.
nunya

Shreveport, LA

#57 Jun 7, 2011
alyssa wrote:
Haha, this is hilarious! So ignorant! Little miss Alyssa, you are a pitiful one. Your dad, sean and you baby daddy Timothy Creel should not have followed this poor man home, is it that boring there that there is nothing better to do than pic on disabled people? For all those who don't know the third dummy in the vehicle with Donald Gulley was Timothy Creel he is an ex marine from Louisiana. The only reason he even joined was to avoid jail because he was busted with x pills and was facing jail time. He left his pregnant wife when stationed in Yucca Valley for Alyssa Gulley, " right b4 this incident happened btw "then got her pregnant 3 months after they started their affair, this is a sad family, it must really such to be you Alyssa, no wonder you have no morals whatsoever neither does anyone in your family, its all starting to make sence to now! Sucks to be you, stuck in that shit hole forever with your drug head family and your deadbeat lover. I feel so bad for your baby :(
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#58 Jun 7, 2011
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, this is hilarious! So ignorant! Little miss Alyssa, you are a pitiful one. Your dad, sean and you baby daddy Timothy Creel should not have followed this poor man home, is it that boring there that there is nothing better to do than pic on disabled people? For all those who don't know the third dummy in the vehicle with Donald Gulley was Timothy Creel he is an ex marine from Louisiana. The only reason he even joined was to avoid jail because he was busted with x pills and was facing jail time. He left his pregnant wife when stationed in Yucca Valley for Alyssa Gulley, " right b4 this incident happened btw "then got her pregnant 3 months after they started their affair, this is a sad family, it must really such to be you Alyssa, no wonder you have no morals whatsoever neither does anyone in your family, its all starting to make sence to now! Sucks to be you, stuck in that shit hole forever with your drug head family and your deadbeat lover. I feel so bad for your baby :(
I am interested in talking to you. Are you sure about Timothy Creel being one of the attackers? IF so, how do you know?
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#59 Jun 7, 2011
IF you want to talk off-line I can give you contact info.
karla

United States

#60 Jun 8, 2011
It was indeed Timothy Wayne Creel and I believe these 3 people should be punish. The law should be fair and teach these guys a lesson for trying to hurt a disabled man.
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#61 Jun 8, 2011
karla wrote:
It was indeed Timothy Wayne Creel and I believe these 3 people should be punish. The law should be fair and teach these guys a lesson for trying to hurt a disabled man.
That would make 4 people total since there was an illegal employee of Don Gulley also there named Poncho. His voice was recorded on the 911 call as Jerry was screaming for them to get the Fxxx off the property five times, you can hear Poncho yelling "come on mother F'er. All they had to do is leave when they were told and Gulley wouldn't have been hurt, but they chose to pick at Jerry until something bad happened. Since it was dark when he was followed home, it would be easy to miss the 4th person. Maybe he slipped out before the police came around and Jerry may have thought it was Sean. Its amazing that a person can get attacked on his own property by 3 or 4 guys and get prosecuted for defending himself. Police totally prejudged Jerry and blamed him for everything. They got a person that runs in Gully circle of friends on the jury and it has not gone well so far. Will be a legal battle for a while.
nunya

Pineville, LA

#62 Jun 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make 4 people total since there was an illegal employee of Don Gulley also there named Poncho. His voice was recorded on the 911 call as Jerry was screaming for them to get the Fxxx off the property five times, you can hear Poncho yelling "come on mother F'er. All they had to do is leave when they were told and Gulley wouldn't have been hurt, but they chose to pick at Jerry until something bad happened. Since it was dark when he was followed home, it would be easy to miss the 4th person. Maybe he slipped out before the police came around and Jerry may have thought it was Sean. Its amazing that a person can get attacked on his own property by 3 or 4 guys and get prosecuted for defending himself. Police totally prejudged Jerry and blamed him for everything. They got a person that runs in Gully circle of friends on the jury and it has not gone well so far. Will be a legal battle for a while.
I am sorry to hear that, sometimes the legal system just can't get it right. Yucca Valley is a small town and it doesn't surprise me at all that they have crooked cops. Jerry's Attorney should argue that the person in the Gulley circle shouldn't be on the Jury as they are crearly bias and on the Gulley's side! I am a strong believer in karma and they will get theirs! Praying for Mr. Jerry, this is really sad!
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#63 Jun 8, 2011
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that, sometimes the legal system just can't get it right. Yucca Valley is a small town and it doesn't surprise me at all that they have crooked cops. Jerry's Attorney should argue that the person in the Gulley circle shouldn't be on the Jury as they are crearly bias and on the Gulley's side! I am a strong believer in karma and they will get theirs! Praying for Mr. Jerry, this is really sad!
Thanks! Are you the wife that the idiot left for the loser, homewrecking, floozy Alyssa? If so, my heart goes out to you as well. You and your kid deserve better than that. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise.
nunya

Shreveport, LA

#64 Jun 9, 2011
No, I am not his wife, thank the Lord! I know her well and it was absolutely a blessing in disguise, she is so much better off now. She doesn't need him, she is a good girl and her son deserves better.
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#65 Jun 9, 2011
nunya wrote:
No, I am not his wife, thank the Lord! I know her well and it was absolutely a blessing in disguise, she is so much better off now. She doesn't need him, she is a good girl and her son deserves better.
I passed on Timothy Creel's name to the attorney, but he may need more information to pursue any action on it. Please email me at [email protected] If I can get a little more information it could make a big difference in how long Jerry sits in jail fighting what this group did to him. He is likely to lose everything he has because of what this idiot did. Someone is paying his house and taking care of his 4 dogs for now, but that won't last indefinitely.
Reality Check

Hawthorne, CA

#66 Jun 9, 2011
nunya wrote:
Maybe Timothy Creel is the guy that Gulley was calling Poncho.??
sylvia

United States

#67 Jun 9, 2011
I have read all this and it is really sickening! It's amazing how poorly the law is.. Specially there in Yucca. Let me introduce myself . I'm Sylvia the wife that Timothy Creel cheated on and left pregnant. Thank you for your kind words "reality check" and yes it's definitely a bleesing . God is good and he knows what he does. It's been two years and my son and I being doing just wonderful! I am so sorry Jerry but you don't loose hope! It might take a lil while but justice will be serve!! No one gets rid of karma!! And those 3 or 4 ignorant men will get theirs real soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon Pasquali 4,850
New Metrolink's Coachella Valley Line Jul 22 METROLINK COACHEL... 1
Review: Palm Springs Downtown Metrolink Station Jul 22 PALM SPRINGS METR... 1
Review: Palm Springs Amtrak Station Jul 22 PALM SPRINGS AMTRAK 1
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 3 2013sscamaro 35
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Jun 30 Yvonne cutter 22
News Copykatz Showroom Closes in Downtown Palm Springs (Nov '08) Jun '17 Ldynps 4

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages