Yucca Valley Man Arrested for Rape of 16-Year-Old Girl

Nov 2, 2012 Read more: KCDZ 107.7 FM

YUCCA VALLEY MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPE OF 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL A Yucca Valley man was arrested Tuesday, accused of raping a 16-year-old girl.

Read more
tragiclesson

Palm Springs, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Tragic for the girl, innocence lost and glad the guy got caught justice at least legally is served. And hopefully an example to parents everywhere to educate their kids on appropriate and acceptable behavior -- drinking till you pass out at age 16 or any age is just not cool people!
Steve

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
That is just plain SICK! how could anyone even do that to a younge girl or to anyone!. this world is just sick.....hope he is in jail for along time, and hopefully HE gets a new friend =)
tragiclesson

Palm Springs, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
The world is not sick, there are plenty of beautiful things in the world, there are some people in this world who don't like playing by the rules and our jails are full of them! they will take advantage of situations AND hence we need to educate ourselves and our kids to be aware of predatory behavior as this unfortunate situation highlights. In this case, ignoring the fact that a 16 year old girl gets drunk at a party till she passes out is not unlike a guy walking through south central LA on a Saturday night with a rolex, and $100 dollar bills hanging out of his pockets and and wallet and not expecting to run into any kind of trouble whatsoever. I still wonder what kind of rules the parents enforced at home --- no 16 year old should be getting drunk till they pass out on a Sunday night when they have school the next day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Tue Bob 6
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mar 29 Kevin 4,815
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Mar 26 its me daisy 53
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yucca Valley, CA (Aug '10) Mar 25 frank 10
News SCAM ALERT! Consumer Warning! Con Artists in th... (Jul '07) Mar 25 Don BS ME 13
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
News Deputies make arrest on YVHS trespasser. Mar 20 kris 1
More from around the web

Yucca Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]