Delania

Copperopolis, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2014
My son, Jake was murdered 6 months ago today. The monster that took him away was only charged with felony leaving the scene and misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter. We are lucky is he gets a few years! For running him over on purpose!!!!! He was drunk at the time but left cuz he didn't want to get caught. Jake was a great person. He just returned from Afghanistan as a US Marine. He didn't do drugs, he even hated it when people smoked. He was never in trouble with the law. He volunteered at the fire department. My son was one of my best friends. We worked for an ambulance company together at NASCAR and motorcycle events. He was a big practical joker. He did the funniest things just to make you laugh. He loved being a father, his 3 year old son will not get the love and comfort that Jake would have given him. Plus Jake left behind a young wife that he loved to be mother and father, and now strapped with the financial burden left by 1 second of a monster.
My question is Why can't this "person" be charged with murder? He went back after the accident and ran him over. The accident didn't kill him. It was him running away!!!! I am so lost picturing how my son died, and knowing I will never hug or kiss him again. He was only 27 years old. He had his whole life in front of him!!! Help me!!

Since: Sep 14

Copperopolis, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2014
I miss him so much. I will never forget my little brother jake. RIP JAKE KOVAL I love you!
Love always your big sister. Kim KOVAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. 16 hr Sandy 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) 16 hr Sandy 54
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... Thu California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) May 19 Revkarrvkarr 68
Yucca Valley Music Emporium (Oct '12) May 18 Musikologist 11
News Palm Springs Gay and Lesbian Film Festival to o... (Sep '13) May 11 sam 3
More from around the web

Yucca Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE