Sonic burger Coming to Yucca Valley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dee

United States

#42 May 4, 2010
I like cigarettes and fast food. You're in the wrong town for veggi burgers. Try Santa Barbara, where they just love "healthy" food and hate cigarettes. It's a real "Demolition Man" type town, just like Nazi Germany.
malorie

Palm Desert, CA

#43 May 20, 2010
does anyone know when they will start hiring?!?!?!? i need a job!!!!
Babs

United States

#44 Jan 1, 2011
I heard the Sonic is going up across from the AM/PM, and we should see it done by February.Also an In & Out place is coming soon.
chris

Tustin, CA

#45 Jan 6, 2011
They need to get a move on.it if they want it done by February lol where is In n out going?
meme

United States

#46 May 9, 2011
Sonic is almost finished! So much for February, eh?!
gunsmoke hookah

Cathedral City, CA

#47 May 11, 2011
fyi, there's actually another place to hang out late that's already open. JT has a new hookah/internet lounge that stays open til 11pm on weekdays and til 1am on weekends called Gunsmoke. come on down and check us out.
Josh

Coachella, CA

#48 May 17, 2011
I'm glad they built a Sonic. I'm also glad there is so much other building going on. And new stores coming to Yucca. A new rite-aid (I don't know why, nobody ever shopped at the old one...) a new sonic, a new AMPM. Gamestop and Verizon went where hollywood video was.

I hope Yucca continues to grow at this fast pace.
sosexy

United States

#49 May 30, 2011
if u find the desert so boring watfuck r u doin here takin up space n shit;)
ashley

Simi Valley, CA

#50 Jun 13, 2011
Do any body know the number to sonics in yucca valley
haylzlovesyeww

United States

#51 Sep 8, 2011
heyy I work at a cold stone in riverside.. my bf and I are lookinn to leave my parents house (I hate it here) and I was thinkinn we could move in with his mom or aunt and I could transfer to cold stone over there :) I'm already experienced so I guess it would work to my advantage lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 3 2013sscamaro 35
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Jun 30 Yvonne cutter 22
News Copykatz Showroom Closes in Downtown Palm Springs (Nov '08) Jun 25 Ldynps 4
News Former Officer Dennis Decker Accused of Raping ... (Apr '08) Jun 24 its me daisy 24
Review: La Ventana Apartment (Oct '12) Jun 23 Joshua B 2
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jun 23 Richard hollien 22
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 22 CassH 4,849

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages