Sonic burger Coming to Yucca Valley

Posted in the Yucca Valley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Does anyone know anything about this? on the Corner by Walgreens there is a sign that says A New Ampm and a Sonic Comming soon! If anyone has any new information on this please feel free to share it! i really hope they bulid it soon! i love their shakes!
pro-growth

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2008
I'm with you Chris! Cold Stone Creamery is comming soon too near Staters! I'm looking forward to that.
Chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2008
oh really its going by staters? sweet! i saw on the coldstone site it says coming soon!
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2008
Lol, Pro-growth. You just wont be happy til allt he Joshua Trees are cut down, all the wildlife is extinct, and this place is nothing but houses and buildings.

Then you will move on to the next small town and start all over again, yeah?
Chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#5 Aug 20, 2008
gosh
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#6 Aug 20, 2008
Lol, what? I wasn't saying anything towards you.
nicole

Rancho Mirage, CA

#7 Aug 20, 2008
since u happen to love the joshua tree's so much, you should ask that they be dropped by your place.
nicole

Rancho Mirage, CA

#8 Aug 20, 2008
besides, there's miles and miles of wildlife in the neighboring towns... none of which i would expect to have too much growth in the future, and we have the monument aswell..
Ari

Palm Desert, CA

#9 Aug 20, 2008
Not all of the neighboring towns have Joshua Trees. I am not sure if you realized this, but they don't just grow any where in the desert. Ever notice how Morongo Valley has none? Yeah.

And due to pollution from LA and the pollution growth is generating, the soil is becoming so polluted with nitrogen that the native vegetation is dying off, while non-native grasses (the ones that cause devastating wildfires) flourish.

Transplanting isn't foolproof either btw. They still die.

Excuse me for caring about endangered vegetation and wanting it to survive so that future generations can come from around the world to enjoy it!
Ari

Palm Desert, CA

#10 Aug 20, 2008
And the vegetation in the National Park is threatened, too. Because of pollution. More growth will bring more pollution.

And it's not only the plants and wildlife that suffer, we suffer as well. It's common sense.

I don't care about the Sonic or Coldstone, I am familiar with the area they will be in and I don't think it's that bad. Pro-growth just makes me angry :) and so does George W. Bush
Ari

Palm Desert, CA

#11 Aug 20, 2008
Mmmm, and my only complaint about Sonic and Coldstone is that they are unhealthy and I care about the health of the people around me, even if I don't know them. So no, I am not just some plant and animal loving nut.

Yes, I care deeply about my species as well.
Arikel

Palm Desert, CA

#12 Aug 21, 2008
Chris, do you have AIM? I am curious about your for some reason.
pro-growth

Palm Desert, CA

#13 Aug 21, 2008
Tell them Nicole!
chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#14 Aug 21, 2008
well i do its not downloaded on my computer right now. Why you Curious about me? lol
chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#15 Aug 21, 2008
im not starting these threads to get everyone all pissed off about the growth of yucca and the desert. i was just braging to everyone that Sonic is coming to town because i thought it was kinnda cool that we are geting some better fastfood places in yucca and i wanted to know if anyone else had any more info like when are hey going to build it? or is it going to be in like 5 years? whatever happend to in n out coming to yucca valley? im just happy that we are geting a better selection of fastfood places here. We should be lucky we are geting a Sonic drivein, they are not like Walmart where they build them everywhere lol
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#16 Aug 21, 2008
I know, Chris. I just can't stand pro-growth.
And I am just curious, maybe I went to school with you.
But yes, pro-growth and his obvious hate for nature disgusts me.
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#17 Aug 21, 2008
I'd rather have a Baker's, btw.
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#18 Aug 21, 2008
Oh! And they should replace some of those car dealerships, too. Really, how many people here are buying cars? Do we really need 5 car dealerships?
If people can't even afford to shop at our 4 supermarkets (lol) then how will they afford a brand new car?
I want the one they built by wal-mart to be turned into a Krav Maga gym :) we could all benefit from that type of self-defense training.
chris

Rancho Mirage, CA

#19 Aug 22, 2008
i graduated high school in 2004.

Does anyone know when they are going to break Ground for Sonic? i hate to say this but the joshua trees are flaged up over there..i dont know if they are going to remove them or what. i also heard somehting about them re planting the trees so thats good!
Ariel

Palm Desert, CA

#20 Aug 22, 2008
The sonic wont be that big so its not so bad. Do you read the local newspaper?

So how old would that make you? I am 21

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sun Jojo 4,816
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Apr 19 thugnasty 2
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Apr 15 Tony 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yucca Valley, CA (Aug '10) Apr 14 Joy 13
Best SmokeShop in Valley?? Apr 13 BigJG 1
News Zachary J. Miller, Yucca Valley High School Tea... (Mar '14) Apr 13 nonya 3
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Apr 13 BigJG 2
More from around the web

Yucca Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]