Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

not sure

La Puente, CA

#232618 Sep 13, 2014
Another GOP bun burner of a political goofing post.
Forhim

Antioch, CA

#232619 Sep 13, 2014
We can love who we want to just ask miley !
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232620 Sep 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal ct wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I don't talk about my
religion here. It's private. Your
interpretation of the Bible literally
is a way to make it seem evil. Yes,
if I cheated on my husband, they
would stone me. I think the Bible
and the Constitution are outdated.
I believe in God, in spite of an
outdated book, and especially
after your meaningless post.
You believe in God, but not the Bible. Very fitting. You must have a hard time going to Church when the Pastor pulls out the Bible and starts reading it.

So, what conversation did you have with God? Did he tell you to do that? I am wondering, because, God doesn't talk to everybody.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232621 Sep 13, 2014
Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text>
You loco vato .See you in the penta so you can chupa me pito .
Oh, here is a prime example of a twerp called brown mexican scum. How are you idiot pendejo. Can you chinga tu madre tambien.

You have been in prison too many times with your slang mexican talk. Quite perverted and disgusting at that. You homo mexican is better off dead than alive. The cops are waiting at your barrio. You are about as smart as a monkey locked up in a zoo. People can hear how loud and annoying you are before they see you. Are you an inferior species? Better round up your armaments cause, with that talk you have no future ese. Comprende?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232622 Sep 13, 2014
Cali Girl says she believes in God.

But, in reality, she is Atheist. Look at what she does. Actions speak louder than words.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232623 Sep 13, 2014
Get rid of the illegal mexicans and use their children as slave labor.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232624 Sep 13, 2014
I think vato loco aka brotherhood had one too many punches to the head. Don't worry everybody, he is brain dead stupid. Maybe he should of thought of that before fighting gang warfare in his ghetto neighborhood. Do mexicans ever learn? Someday, maybe. Are you sure vato loco brotha is not a black from Chicago? Go back to Chicago and join your brothas in shootings'.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#232625 Sep 13, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in God, but not the Bible. Very fitting. You must have a hard time going to Church when the Pastor pulls out the Bible and starts reading it.

So, what conversation did you have with God? Did he tell you to do that? I am wondering, because, God doesn't talk to everybody.
Don't put words in my mouth! I
said the Bible is outdated, not
that I don't believe it. Do you
think I'm subservient to my
husband?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#232626 Sep 13, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in God, but not the Bible. Very fitting. You must have a hard time going to Church when the Pastor pulls out the Bible and starts reading it.

My conversations with God are
private. Not telling you squat!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#232627 Sep 13, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Cali Girl says she believes in God.

But, in reality, she is Atheist. Look at what she does. Actions speak louder than words.
What do I do Einstein? Tell off an
obvious White Supremacist racist
nut? Go suck a rock!!!
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232628 Sep 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I do Einstein? Tell off an
obvious White Supremacist racist
nut? Go suck a rock!!!
That is exactly how an Atheist talks. Look who is talking. You are not Christian.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232629 Sep 13, 2014
Hispanics have violent tendencies that are directly related to idol worship.

They don't represent the majority of Christians. They are scum that are of no worth.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232630 Sep 13, 2014
Cali Girl does not believe in the Bible. She is Atheist.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232631 Sep 13, 2014
Her mexican friends are atheist as well.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232632 Sep 13, 2014
Her hispanic friends are atheist as well.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232633 Sep 13, 2014
Chicano pride, anyone?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232634 Sep 13, 2014
Blame the mexicans for California's woes. They immigrated here. Now they get to pay the price that they deserve. They follow the Constitution, right?!
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232635 Sep 13, 2014
mexican independence day can be "shoot a mexican day."

It is all fun and games. A fiesta for all. Only, the brown person looks like an aztec with no education and no future hope.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232636 Sep 13, 2014
mexicans are too stupid to assimilate. It is that inferior mestizo blood. They would rather jump around in indian outfits like a bunch of locked up gorillas in the zoo.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232637 Sep 13, 2014
The mexican terrorists have one goal. That is, to do what terrorist do best. Whatever they learned from the arabs and indians. Destroy America. That is why mexicans do not assimilate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Leno and David Thornton are dying of Syph 23 hr Truth 1
trump lies Sun Pasquali 3
I'm gay too Sat Kinkyboy 4
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Feb 18 Lookin1234 32
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Feb 9 Jeri Perdue 20
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Jan 24 Abel jaimes 78

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages