Is Jenny Doling worth hiring knowing ...

Is Jenny Doling worth hiring knowing she has perjured herself to local Police?

Posted in the Yucca Valley Forum

Action for honest lawyers

San Diego, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2011
That is the question, why would you risk your family with a dishonest attorney? There are many attorney's that are honest and that would never put your family jeopardy. Unfortunately, Jenny Dolling is an attorney that would put you in this predicament. Do your homework before you hire any attorney.
Not the only one

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2011
I would not hire her, because I looked up the case and she was sued for malpractice in San Diego. She had to settle this case, or she would have potentially been disbarred. Now she is posting in San Diego forums against this innocent person and making her case look even worse.
Watch Dog

Indio, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2011
This guy has been posting his stalker lies for months. Anyone with half a brain can look up the case that was filed against this guy, Alex Edwards, and easily figure out that the San Bernardino County Sheriff and District Attorney's offices investigated him for elder abuse of his own mother (was reported to Adult Protective Services by his own sister) and determine there was a very good reason the judge in the CRIMINAL case held him on a $1 million bail bond. Clearly he is not stable. He will not leave his Mother's attorney alone after this much time has gone by. Man-up Mr. Edwards. Ms. Doling has too good of a reputation and has helped too many of us for anyone to believe a nut-job like you. I worked at the court at the time and I heard the facts presented against you. You are very lucky you worked out a deal on those facts. That was your mother! If that's how you treat your own mother, anyone can see how you'd treat the attorney who tried to help her.

Ms. Doling, I hope you don't read this garbage, but if you do, know that I speak for all of those people you and your wonderful staff helped, when I say, THANK YOU! I am terribly sorry this idiot won't leave you alone.
Aedwards

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2011
Well, look at the facts. You have a One Million dollar case thrown out. You have a civil lawsuit filed against Jenny Doling by me, and I win that case... Hum, doesn't that give you something to think about. I still have those docs with Jenny's finger prints on them, sitting in my bank waiting to be tested... lets have a day in court Jenny. You need to file that slander/libel case and see where your career goes from there. It seems only nut jobs believe in you. You google lawyers in Yucca Valley and Jenny doesn't even show up!

After a post like this guys, I would stay even further away from those law offices!

San Diego, CA

#5 Oct 31, 2011
FYI, the deputy that worked on this case Mr. Wilson was soon sent to the night desk to work on stolen shopping cart cases. If Mr. Wilson had contacted Jenny Dolings assistant... what was her name; oh yeah, I believe it was Ms. Shaundra it would have helped prove that Jenny lied. I really don't think that her assistant would like to go to jail for felony perjury. Unfortunately, Mr. Wilson didn't even ask her one question about the documents Jenny supplied, but I would wager a pretty large amount that she would not lie for Jenny. She was in the office when the documents were handed over and the idea to transfer the house was conceived.Ms. Shaundra will make an incredible witness in any future slander case. I even bet she has already thrown Jenny under the bus, and she might have told several people that Mr. Edwards was innocent. Well, Ms. Shaundra, your day on the stand might come soon.

I would also bet that the "Watch Dog" person is the now disgraced deputy that did the most horrific job on a case and attempted to send a slam dunk one million dollar case to the DA, but it turned out to be one of the most bumbled investigations in Yucca Valley/ Joshua Tree history. It was literally thrown out before a pretrial could begin. After all, it was a one million dollar bail case, and those a pretty rare.

Broomfield, CO

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Hon. Bryan Foster must be ecstatic about granting a one million dollar bail on a completely bumbled case like this. After reviewing San Bernardino's bail Schedule, it is amazing that a judge even allowed a one million dollar bail? Yet, this is set aside for extremely bad individuals, and in most cases they are slam dunks. No where in they bail schedule is there even room for one million dollar bail.
Not worth it

San Diego, CA

#7 Nov 14, 2011
It is really not worth taking any chances, there are to many hard working honest attorney's. Facts or no facts, it is not worth taking a chance when there are post like this against her!
Curious

Indio, CA

#8 Nov 27, 2011
Sooo, I just read this entire post. I have one question, what would this attorney or the deputy or the D.A. Or the judge, or the news reporter all have to gain in this fact scenario? Nothing. What would this Edwards guy have to gain? Money!!! He had to give property back to his old mom!!! I've interned at the police stations and in family matters, they often DROP cases when you give back the property you wrongfully took. This is so clear in this post. What a joke to think otherwise.

Colton, CA

#9 Dec 1, 2011
How about doing the math- nobody gets out of a one million dollar case, and nobody wins a judgement against an attorney by himself. You must have some incredible evidence to prevail on both of those instances! We will bet you a million that have haven't sat on a one million dollar case!

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2012
This is getting old, but here it is again. They had alleged that Mr. Edwards took an official deed document and forged a new one. He then had that document notarized and recorded to secure a stolen house. They then raised a $1,000,000 arrest warrant for the criminal act of stealing the said house.

So, the whole case gets thrown out before pre-trial? Something is very wrong with that scenario.

Nobody just gives back evidence to have a $1,000,000 bail case thrown out of court!!!
Have you ever heard of ANY criminal with a $1,000,000 bail... Just get the case thrown out by giving property back?
No Jewell thief would be let go when he gives back the merchandise!
Sorry, Jenny but you are guilty of lying about said documents.
Neighborhood attorney

San Diego, CA

#11 Mar 26, 2012
Just a thought... but wouldn't Jenny Doling and the law firm that represented her in the malpractice case countersue for the $100,000 spent on representing her- if she had not told a lie???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yucca Valley Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 12 Musikologist 14
Best Male Singer Apr 6 jazz toast 1
living in 29 Palms Apr 2 newport 3
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... Mar 27 discocrisco 1
News Deals of the week: Free parks, free aquarium ad... Mar 26 In memory of Zach... 1
strange stuff maybe bring more storms and turn ... Mar 26 people whats next 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) Mar 24 sandy skat 59

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages