Roberto256

Lucerne Valley, CA

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Gotta love the things in yucca valley
Mark

Monrovia, CA

#42 Feb 5, 2013
Maybe if you put a crucifix in your house this will lesse the chances ofanything hauted taking place. Carry one, small is OK, on your person also.
Mark

Monrovia, CA

#43 Feb 5, 2013
make that lessen not lessee and haunted not hauted, sorry about that. Its the idea that counts.
Amethyst

Lucerne Valley, CA

#44 Apr 11, 2013
I am from Lucerne valley and I lived in this huge house on east end road and when I was little there was a little girls face that used to stare out my bedroom window and watch me play outside and right now I live in yucca valley in paradise and there is a little girl maybe 5 or 6 who occupy a my house my family has all seen her but she has never did any harm toward us!
itskarma

Cathedral City, CA

#45 Apr 26, 2013
7478 Church St in Yucca Valley any info on that place would be great. don't want to give too much info but, if you know anything about a man named Rusty let me know and I will share my story. Also, any info on the tunnels under St. Mary's Catholic Church on Church St in Y.V. I read that Church St used to be named Diablo Tr. but can't find any proof. I've done alot of camping in the area and some areas are more haunted than others South side of Yucca in the hills there is alot of activity creepy feeling if you take photos of the dead trees you can sometimes see the demons clinging to the trees. The government has an underground facility nearby and there activity can be a bit freaky too.
dawnmariiee
#46 May 1, 2013
I have lived in Yucca all my life and there are definently places that are not right. #1 is definently the abandoned golf coarse,located across the st from 7/11. Just go down the road the opposite way and find a place to park.Keep hdden cuz idk if it's comepletly legal to be there.There's little buildings with Satanic writing in it. My friends and I used to go there for a good scare when we were younger. Another good place is Giant Rock. I hve'nt seen anything but I've been told numerously that ppl have seen UFO's out there. Another place,not haunted but defintly weird when you look up the history. the Integretron(I believe is the proper name) located in Landers
dawnmariiee
#47 May 1, 2013
Definently look up the history to that one. Quite a trip.It's a soundbath,and It was originally built for rejuvination or regeneration. Like a fountain of youth. Or something like that, I've forgotten alot I need to reread on its history. But yeah fountain of youth...but it was never finished. But people who have been there say they feel rejuvinated and all sorts of oter things.
and of course last place defiently check out the National park
dawnmariiee
#48 May 1, 2013
itskarma wrote:
7478 Church St in Yucca Valley any info on that place would be great. don't want to give too much info but, if you know anything about a man named Rusty let me know and I will share my story. Also, any info on the tunnels under St. Mary's Catholic Church on Church St in Y.V. I read that Church St used to be named Diablo Tr. but can't find any proof. I've done alot of camping in the area and some areas are more haunted than others South side of Yucca in the hills there is alot of activity creepy feeling if you take photos of the dead trees you can sometimes see the demons clinging to the trees. The government has an underground facility nearby and there activity can be a bit freaky too.
I live a few streets away from Church.I would like to hear info on those tunnels if you have any
dawnmariiee
#49 May 1, 2013
Intrested Dude head wrote:
Hi, everyone! Does anyone know about UFO's and Extra terristerials being about the Giant Rock Area? I heard a story of some guy who lived under the big rock, found tunnels under there and was visited by alien beings. Have you heard anything? Do you know his name? I want to write an article about him and the area! Lacerne and Johnson Valley is very cool!
look up George Von..something..he was visited by an alin and he built the Integretron
Jem

Cathedral City, CA

#50 Jun 18, 2013
itskarma wrote:
I also love a few streets over from chruch St. Would like to know more about the tunnels!
NOT a crazy person

South San Francisco, CA

#51 Aug 19, 2013
58023 Sunflower Rd. It's on the Mesa.

This was originally a homestead cabin that my family built in the 40's. Over the years it was added onto and updated and used as a weekend house until the 90's when my parents moved us up there from LA when the gangs got really bad. There was something there...something malicious. We actually thought maybe it was two different things. We had weekly experiences in that house, together and separately. From benign poltergeisty stuff to scary, violent stuff. Friends I had spend the night experienced it, too. I've tried to find logical, scientific reasons for the things that happened there, but they don't exist.

Living in that house for 6 years is pretty much the only reason I'm not an atheist.
Deb

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#52 Aug 21, 2013
The Joshua Tree Inn is considered haunted by Gram Parsons a singer from the 60's or 70s who died there, there have been alot of investigations there
Strawberry desert

Palm Springs, CA

#53 Jan 3, 2014
nukaputater wrote:
I live in Wunder Valley (but the realy good part) This place is strange enough without having to deal with the "wheel barrow man" Ya he got his legs blown off in the "war", and rides around late at night looking for aluminum cans. Scares the hell out o' me and the kids. Only seen his reflection on the side of a cabin in the firelight. He just wears rags and big dirty gloves that he uses to propel his wheelbarrow. You should here him, its just THUD THUD as his fists hit the ground and SQUEEK SQUEEK from his rusty tire and the rattle of his cans. Very annoying. Real Story
What road out there? If true?
Michellee

Phoenix, AZ

#54 Jan 20, 2014
itskarma wrote:
Where can I see photos of these demons claiming dead trees? What type of underground government building is here?
Ashley and Brittany

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#55 Apr 14, 2014
About A year and a half ago I lived in an older house on Papago Trail in Yucca Valley I woke at 3 am to find my channel on my tv had been changed then it went to what i call the snow channel. I turned to my back and felt pressure around my throat which made me pray for my life. When it was over I cried like a little girl for my mom I was shaken.

I was living on a house on Cholla in Yucca Valley and it was around 3am and i was sitting at my computer which was right in front of a window and al of a sudden i heard like a tapping/scratching noise on the window so i moved the blinds and saw no one or nothing and it happened again I was at that point too petrified to even look out the window so I got up and went to the bedroom.

We went to the Queen Mary in Long Beach CA and we to the gift shop. Long story short my friend got almost like three cat scratches down her back and no one was around.
only1nstyncklbag

Phoenix, AZ

#56 May 7, 2014
Haunted places anyone know of the rock house in sunfair or how about the old apprtmnts on old dale rd across from the water district
Creepy Steven

La Quinta, CA

#57 Jul 27, 2014
dawnofthefalll wrote:
This town is at least 1 Million Years old, and there's got to be some kind of creepy/scary sightings, houses or something along those lines. I'm looking for info in locations where haunting thing's occur. Anyone?
The town is atleast one million years old? Only if you include dirt.

Since: Aug 14

Palm Desert, CA

#58 Aug 6, 2014
jerred wrote:
i live in paradice , and i see people walk down my hallways all the time when people arent here . and sometimes this thing takes the image of the kids , it just disappears , SKIN WALKER ? why is there skin walkers around my house ,sometimes i fell like i am not alone , what was paradice back in the day . yv ca is very interesting... contact me on psn . cardz27 if you can
i can come and try to help if you want

Since: Aug 14

Palm Desert, CA

#59 Aug 6, 2014
Some of you in yucca valley let me know if you want some kind of help with these ghost sightings
casper

Corona, CA

#60 Oct 26, 2014
shamenman wrote:
Some of you in yucca valley let me know if you want some kind of help with these ghost sightings
What kind of ghost sightings do you know about around here? Looking for a creepy haunted house, haunted by actual entities, to go to before Halloween. Any recommendations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Dec 2 Tobi 20
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Nov 30 Chechi6 67
anny owner bkk thaimassage (Oct '11) Nov 30 AnthonyW 4
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 29 SnottyGurl 24
bkk thaimassage Nov 25 JulianG 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Nov 17 Battle Tested 4,837
Prescription meds Oct '16 HSOOD1 1

Yucca Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages