Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate 4,813
Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang. Read more
Gucci Clothing Sale

Orange, CA

#5899 Jun 6, 2014
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Gucci Clothing Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Cheap Louis Vuitton Clothing[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Cheap Gucci Clothing[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Men Air Jordan Online Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Women Air Jordan Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Men Nike Free Online Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.topclothingsal e.com]Women Nike Free Sale[/url]
peniswrinkle

Yucca Valley, CA

#5900 Jun 7, 2014
I know one thing for sure, a couple of my friends ride with those guys and they are solid dudes all the way around. If a couple of bad apples spoil the whole damn bunch then we need to check out our military as well. Being a Marine I have seen fellow Marines dealing, selling and doing numerous drugs. Oh we should also check out law enforcement, churches, medical personnel, lawyers, politicians and every other "respectable" professionals.
Jojo

Santa Monica, CA

#5901 Jul 4, 2014
I saw a bunch of vagos rolling deep on the 210 freeway last week. Maybe about 30 or 40 of them. Also saw the chp keeping an eye on them as they were cruising.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5902 Jul 4, 2014
B Young wrote:
I was in southern California two weeks ago and went to a bar where there were many Vagos members and other motorcycle club members, and not only was there no violence, they were there raising money for the Boys and Girls Club.
Perhaps the ATF ought to take a closer look before they make broad sweeping accusatory comments about groups of people. If the group they targeted was based on skin color, it would have been blatant racism, now wouldn't it?
Don't wake up... I got a bet on ya. What a Maroon.
Richard

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#5903 Jul 13, 2014
B Young wrote:
I was in southern California two weeks ago and went to a bar where there were many Vagos members and other motorcycle club members, and not only was there no violence, they were there raising money for the Boys and Girls Club.
Perhaps the ATF ought to take a closer look before they make broad sweeping accusatory comments about groups of people. If the group they targeted was based on skin color, it would have been blatant racism, now wouldn't it?
The hells angels did so to but they were also selling drugs in our cities. I live in Southern California and have personally seen these guys in illegal trafficking of drugs, guns and theft. How about you?
Mr Chill

Garden Grove, CA

#5904 Jul 18, 2014
I have seen The Vagos hurt a good honest American , for no reason at all ! A couple of the green guy beat and kicked a patron in Fullerton Ca bar call Bigs !!! The man almost died of head trauma , he will never be the same..They are just a bunch of lowlife bullies !!! No arrest have been made!!!

Since: Jul 14

Pomona, CA

#5905 Jul 18, 2014
The brea police are rediculous they pick on everyone I got pulled over while taking my husband to the er because I accidentally went through a yellow light whiley husband is writhing in pain and after I told the officer we were headed to the er he made me get out of the car and sit on the curb and interrogate me for ten minutes and make me tell him everything on my record even though what I was arrested for was bs and 20 years ago (like I didn't know) he wanted to check the car for drugs I said be my guest ! He gave me a ticket for going through a red lite which cost 490 dollars ! Talk about adding insult to injury assholes !!
taralynn tee

Los Angeles, CA

#5906 Jul 30, 2014
Jman wrote:
I ride with the Vagos all the time and I have never seen anything out of the ordinary... Simple as that
Seriously you all should be looking at some peace officers the kind that break laws everyday and then go home to physically and mentally beat there wife. I think you should come up with something better to do than trash a club that actually makes some positive change in this world and FYI some people prefer the grunge look it's called a choice with we freely have it. I've seen some of the most "highly regarded" men act in the most inhumane ways possible while some of the " outlaw troublemakers " are some of the most loyal and kind.
jesseg

Menifee, CA

#5907 Aug 26, 2014
Jinx was my dad!!
2nd Gen Biker

Brea, CA

#5908 Aug 29, 2014
taralynn tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously you all should be looking at some peace officers the kind that break laws everyday and then go home to physically and mentally beat there wife. I think you should come up with something better to do than trash a club that actually makes some positive change in this world and FYI some people prefer the grunge look it's called a choice with we freely have it. I've seen some of the most "highly regarded" men act in the most inhumane ways possible while some of the " outlaw troublemakers " are some of the most loyal and kind.
All this name calling and defending of bikers and cops? LOL
Lets face it folks. Bike "clubs" are gangs. So are the cops. I ride and have family who are and were in clubs. I have friends who still are. I also have family who are cops. My Dad was a club member. He was also murdered by a club. I have seen more cowardly tuff guy acts from club members and cops alike than righteous acts by far. Those of you name calling or defending either side are pushing your own agenda because honesty is too hard sometimes.

I have seen many cops do good, many bikers do good(including club members.
But showing an exception to a rule doesn't disprove the rule. Rather, it proves the rule as valid. Clubs defend their own out of loyalty, right or wrong. Same with cops. So stop pretending one is better than the other. Dishonest is dishonest now matter the reason.

My opinion is this: If you need 5 others to stand behind you, so you can be you, you are not a very strong you. Running with a pack leads to pack mentality. And pack mentality is always weak.
AHM LOS BGS

Corona, CA

#5909 Aug 29, 2014
Jojo wrote:
I saw a bunch of vagos rolling deep on the 210 freeway last week. Maybe about 30 or 40 of them. Also saw the chp keeping an eye on them as they were cruising.
fk em... There is only one LOS BAGOS and that is in the south side of ANAHEIM!
THE HOOD PASTOR

Fontana, CA

#5910 Aug 31, 2014
Second Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism? Maybe, it was based on smell, fly impacted teeth, matted windblown knappy hair, and alcohol smelling burps. Well, maybe that's racist, too. After all, anything and everything is based on racism now days.
The only problem with that is none of the vagos are black :)
SEYMOOR DUCK

United States

#5911 Aug 31, 2014
Your off your mechanical horse!
BARBARIAN

Alamogordo, NM

#5912 Sep 2, 2014
Vagos, is that Spanish for Pillow Biters?
bbq

San Jose, CA

#5913 Sep 2, 2014
barbeque boohoo
ANACRIME

Corona, CA

#5914 Sep 3, 2014
BARBARIAN wrote:
Vagos, is that Spanish for Pillow Biters?
get it straight cracker... BAGOS VAGOS= a roamer that runs the streets.
Will Thompson

Los Angeles, CA

#5915 Sep 4, 2014
F the racist skinhead redneck Hells Angels.
really

Edwards, CA

#5916 Oct 2, 2014
B Young wrote:

Really so because they raise money for the Boys& Girls club they must be good.No criminals in the group? The ATF just made it all up?
Jay

Los Angeles, CA

#5917 Oct 4, 2014
The VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB, is first of all, a GANG, it is a club. And as all motorcycle clubs, the police departments have labeled them as such and make themselves present not only in clubs but their private functions as well. Back in my childhood days, there were large motorcycle GANGS, and yes, they caused trouble wherever they went. The most notable here were the Hell's Angels, and it was often they and rival gangs clashed. Some members were hurt and killed during their confrontations. That's all in the past. Now, these CLUBS partake in fund raising for various groups and causes, but don't get the recognition they deserve. Stereotypes still see them as Gangs and bad people. They don't dress in slacks and polo shirts, but we all our favorite old jeans and t-shirts, but that's o.k. for us but not for them. If someone wants to be bad and go out and raise hell, you don't have to be a GANG member; it happens every day and no one is labeled, it's just a fight. As for the police, are you aware that SOME police officers belong to Motorcycle Clubs?
Dillwitit

Claremont, CA

#5918 Oct 6, 2014
Second Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ordinary" is subjective to the collective one is referring to.
Shut up raise ur knose to some1 who cares u r not perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... 8 hr Beath 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Thu its me daisy 53
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yucca Valley, CA (Aug '10) Mar 25 frank 10
News SCAM ALERT! Consumer Warning! Con Artists in th... (Jul '07) Mar 25 Don BS ME 13
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
News Deputies make arrest on YVHS trespasser. Mar 20 kris 1
Review: Castrol Premium Lube & Smog Express Mar 19 cepal 1
Yucca Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Yucca Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]