Deputies arrest second suspect in Yuc...

Deputies arrest second suspect in Yucca Valley homicide case

There are 1 comment on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Deputies arrest second suspect in Yucca Valley homicide case. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputies arrested a second woman in connection with the killing of a 22-year-old Yucca Valley woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Tamara Alvarez

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 17, 2011
I am glad to hear that they made another arrest on this case. However, there is nothing in any of the articles that touch on "why" anyone would harm this sweet young girl....what did they have to gain? Also, why was Lauren seen at the home of that woman? Did she know her? Was she taken there again st her will? There are so many people that adored this girl that deserve answers to why this senseless crime occurred. It won't bring her back to know but it might allow for closure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yucca Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 2 hr What a joke 4,832
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Jun 22 Justin 21
Beware of Kenn Grey Jun 12 Philanthropic soc... 1
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jun 2 Fucklove88 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Yvonne Parks as Mayor Pro-Tem? (Aug '12) May '16 Rocky 2
Tri Valley Little League May '16 jprobert 1
News Palm Springs tattoo, piercing shop cashes in on... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yucca Valley Mortgages