Laine

Yuba City, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I am going to go here today and get a mani/pedi and posssibily a facial. Never been to Vina's but when I checked it out last night the lady was very nice and showed me the prices. Smelled like acetone but I guess that's typical in nail salons. I saw leather chairs(massage chairs?) and the lady there was Asian if that makes any different and the price was only 37 dollars for a manicure and pedicure. I will post another review after I get my manicure, pedicure and possibly a facial. Oh and they have walk-ins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yuba City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Apr 23 xxxx 8
Obama Nation (Jul '12) Apr 23 xxxx 659
Yuba City Music Thread (Oct '12) Apr 20 Gomer-ez 26
News San Bernardino mother: School police went too f... Apr 17 curious about drugs 1
News Live Oak residents help sheriff's deputies arre... (May '10) Apr 14 alb831 104
News Coroner identifies body found in Pogonip as Mic... (Nov '10) Apr 12 RIP John 85
Suicide Mar '15 Need to know 3
More from around the web

Yuba City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]