Review: Old Skool Ink

Review: Old Skool Ink

Posted in the Yreka Forum

Not impressed

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2015
Mark is a total creep. Every female I know that's gone to his shop agreen that he needs to calm down on the relentless flirting. Not to mention his horrendous ego. If you've gotten a tattoo from any other artist I guarantee he will put you down for it. How anyone can take this guy seriously is beyond me.
Terrible

Yreka, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2015
Mark does terrible work, can't keep a straight line and can't seem to finish a tattoo. My husband has a pretty simple design and it been almost a year, and Mark still hasn't finished it. It was never finished because after about an hour or so he "just isn't feeling it". The one tattoo I got from him is terrible. He charges too much for crap work. I absolutely do not recommend ever getting ink here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yreka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best adult hookup dating site Yreka Jun '18 anderson 1
Grenada Music Thread (May '17) Mar '18 Musikologist 2
News Trial continues in 33-year-old Happy Camp kidna... (Oct '09) Mar '18 Justice557 2
Jodi Arias (Mar '13) Nov '17 Stephnkids 19
Best child custody lawyers in montague co. or s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Moneynotanissue 1
missing person (Dec '10) Sep '16 Kem 2
News Conspiracists See UN 'Agenda 21' Plot Afoot In ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 beanerslikeuwilln... 2

Yreka Jobs

Personal Finance

Yreka Mortgages