Jailed murder suspect charged in seco...

Jailed murder suspect charged in second death

There are 1 comment on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Jailed murder suspect charged in second death. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

A former marijuana grower already jailed in Northern California while awaiting a murder trial was charged Thursday in an unrelated case for the death of a Fort Jones woman five years ago, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

Barbara Hurd

Etna, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2011
Patty Joseph was a friend of mine. Her murder was shocking to all that loved her. Patty was loved by all that knew her, we are truly blessed to have known her.
Note to her killer, Hang the sob! Bring back public hangings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yreka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grenada Music Thread (May '17) Mar 12 Musikologist 2
News Trial continues in 33-year-old Happy Camp kidna... (Oct '09) Mar 8 Justice557 2
Jodi Arias (Mar '13) Nov '17 Stephnkids 19
Best child custody lawyers in montague co. or s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Moneynotanissue 1
missing person (Dec '10) Sep '16 Kem 2
News Conspiracists See UN 'Agenda 21' Plot Afoot In ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 beanerslikeuwilln... 2
News Sixteen, Pregnant - and a Hit (Feb '08) Apr '16 Rita 11

Yreka Jobs

Personal Finance

Yreka Mortgages