Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Roseville, CA

#146470 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an original, I will say that -- Patrick Henry with a hard on ... for boys.
And not to put too fine a point on it, but for someone who advocates taking pipe up the pike, why do you pretend you've never had any plumbing done?
Seek help.

Then if you're up for it find a life.

LOL!!!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146471 Jun 19, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe that there is no requirement that one reproduce, so all your ridiculous x/y/z nonsense just shows you to be stupid.
Come back to us with x/y/z and l/m/n/o/p too, once there is some type of requirement established somewhere that everyone is required to reproduce.
Well then you're living in makebelieve land, because that's not how the natural order works.

it is scientifically impossible for two women to raise a child alone and offer the child a father.

it is scientifically impossible for two men to raise a child alone and offer the child a mother.

period. the end.

passing a law is just symbolism over substance.
this is the “all we want is...” lie that you homosexuals always use.

you do not need any religious reference to know the science behind the fact. A abnormal environment will have a tendency to produce an abnormal result.

there are multiple examples of learned behavior which cause humans to deviate from the norm. Humans are by design a male and female and baby makes three.

two of the same gender produce ZERO.

simple science that can not be changed any more than a law can proclaim the earth flat, or the sun circles the earth.

this is a battle you homos cannot win. the end

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146472 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help.
Then if you're up for it find a life.
LOL!!!
Running off already?

And so many other closet queers were cheering you on.

You disappointed them.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146473 Jun 19, 2012

Baltimore, MD

#146474 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't get a brain to comprehend that this virus has been around much longer than the pandemic of the 80's.....when you get a brain.....please rejoin the conversation!!!!
Thanks!
I confess I'm flummoxed.

I conceded that in each AIDS death it was an instance of corn-holing straights, and still you insult me.

How's about this: gays dont do anal sex, they strictly use the missionary position and rhythm method for birth control.

Is that better?
Winston Smith

Bladensburg, MD

#146475 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>why keep rewarding the one that has been the most corrupt? You are just saying that because now that is the best u can give to the great obama.
No dumbell, vote for the lesser of two evils. That has been my approach to voting since the age of 18. You won't find me cheering and waving banners for any person running for office.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#146476 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you're living in makebelieve land, because that's not how the natural order works.
it is scientifically impossible for two women to raise a child alone and offer the child a father.
it is scientifically impossible for two men to raise a child alone and offer the child a mother.
period. the end.
passing a law is just symbolism over substance.
this is the “all we want is...” lie that you homosexuals always use.
you do not need any religious reference to know the science behind the fact. A abnormal environment will have a tendency to produce an abnormal result.
there are multiple examples of learned behavior which cause humans to deviate from the norm. Humans are by design a male and female and baby makes three.
two of the same gender produce ZERO.
simple science that can not be changed any more than a law can proclaim the earth flat, or the sun circles the earth.
this is a battle you homos cannot win. the end
A boy does not necessarily need a "FATHER" in order to grow up and become a strong man......what he needs is POSITIVE male role models......grandfathers and uncles can do that.

A girl does not necessarily need a "MOTHER" in order to grow up and become a compassionate, caring woman with strong convictions......what she needs is a POSITIVE female role models.......like the kind that grandmothers and aunts can do.

Remember ANYONE can be a parent.....but it takes a SPECIAL person to be a mom or dad:-)
Winston Smith

Bladensburg, MD

#146477 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Einstein, San Francisco and Greenwich Village were the epicenters of the HIV epidemic -- that's where it started.
If your point is the virus existed 5000 years ago that doesn't change the fact that it was gays in San Francisco and Greenwich Village whose behavior morphed the virus into a mass murderer.
In other words, your convoluted attempt to place the blame on black Africans don't wash. Whether it jumped species because Africans were eating monkeys or fucking them it wasn't a problem for them or the world until you and your pals started butt-fucking en masse in your San Francisco and Greenwich Village bathhouses.
Where did the EPIDEMIC begin, Einstein, and why did it begin there?
Can you stop your blathering for a second and stop dancing around that question?
You really are intellectually challenged aren't you? I made no claim that the virus originated 5000 years ago. You were the idiot trumpeting that it was 1000s of years old. Still no evidence to support your point. I'm not at all surprised. You continue to display your ignorance about the origins of the disease just as we've all come to expect though. Thanks for not disappointing.

Don't ask me about the beginnings. Do a little research. Try consulting the CDC for information about the origins. You do place a bit of faith in them from time to time. Why not educate yourself a bit instead of rambling on like a lunatic regarding things about which you are clearly ill informed.
Winston Smith

Bladensburg, MD

#146478 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm an idiot.
Now we're getting somewhere.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146479 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess I'm flummoxed.
I conceded that in each AIDS death it was an instance of corn-holing straights, and still you insult me.
How's about this: gays dont do anal sex, they strictly use the missionary position and rhythm method for birth control.
Is that better?
You really do keep proving just how much of an idiot you are......pathetic, as that may be.

What you want to post lies and generalizations without being held accountable for them.

Yes, some Gay men engage in Anal Sex!

Yes, some Gay men who have engaged in Anal Sex have become infected with HIV/AIDS!!!

Yes, some Gay men have died because of HIV/AIDS related illnesses.

Let's be real here....NOT all Gay men engage in anal sex!!

NOT all Gay men have HIV/AIDS

NOT all Gay men have become HIV POSITIVE

And last but certainly not least....NOT ALL GAY MEN DIE BECAUSE OF HIV/AIDS!!!

Here in the "REAL" world.....NOT EVERYTHING IN BLACK OR WHITE LIKE YOU LIKED TO BELIEVE......at the same time you are being dishonest when you slide to ABSOLUTES......because they make your claims TOTALLY false.

Get a clue.......if you want to discuss this issue.....then do so in an honest manner......otherwise, your just posting rhetoric!!!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146480 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
A boy does not necessarily need a "FATHER" in order to grow up and become a strong man......what he needs is POSITIVE male role models......grandfathers and uncles can do that.
A girl does not necessarily need a "MOTHER" in order to grow up and become a compassionate, caring woman with strong convictions......what she needs is a POSITIVE female role models.......like the kind that grandmothers and aunts can do.
Remember ANYONE can be a parent.....but it takes a SPECIAL person to be a mom or dad:-)
Without a father, how would the boy/girl even exist?
Without a mother, how would the boy/girl even exist?

FAIL

Baltimore, MD

#146481 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do keep proving just how much of an idiot you are......pathetic, as that may be.
What you want to post lies and generalizations without being held accountable for them.
Yes, some Gay men engage in Anal Sex!
Yes, some Gay men who have engaged in Anal Sex have become infected with HIV/AIDS!!!
Yes, some Gay men have died because of HIV/AIDS related illnesses.
Let's be real here....NOT all Gay men engage in anal sex!!
NOT all Gay men have HIV/AIDS
NOT all Gay men have become HIV POSITIVE
And last but certainly not least....NOT ALL GAY MEN DIE BECAUSE OF HIV/AIDS!!!
Here in the "REAL" world.....NOT EVERYTHING IN BLACK OR WHITE LIKE YOU LIKED TO BELIEVE......at the same time you are being dishonest when you slide to ABSOLUTES......because they make your claims TOTALLY false.
Get a clue.......if you want to discuss this issue.....then do so in an honest manner......otherwise, your just posting rhetoric!!!
I did a lot better than that.

I said not one of the 364,000 male-to-male sex victims who died of AIDS were gay -- that they were all straight guys who like to take it in the back door.

I suppose you thought I was trying to be funny, but I wasn't.

The simple fact is, not one of the 364,000 was proven to have that gay gene Lady Gaga sings about.

All straight guys, all of them.

Even the ones reputed to be Elton John fans -- all of them.

OK?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146482 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a father, how would the boy/girl even exist?
Without a mother, how would the boy/girl even exist?
FAIL
A child exists because of sperm, egg and an incubator.....SEX does not need to take place in order for a child to be created......sorry that this concept is so allusive for you.

Research has already taken place to create a child from the egg and womb of a woman, then fertilizing it with sperm made from the Stem Cells in her bone marrow.......so, my point is again that THE PHYSICAL ACT OF SEX NEED NOT BE NECESSARY in order to create a new living being.

And please don't get me wrong......I'm not saying I agree with this.....but it will certainly help those couples who want to have children, but can't for various reasons.

Baltimore, MD

#146483 Jun 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are intellectually challenged aren't you? I made no claim that the virus originated 5000 years ago. You were the idiot trumpeting that it was 1000s of years old. Still no evidence to support your point. I'm not at all surprised. You continue to display your ignorance about the origins of the disease just as we've all come to expect though. Thanks for not disappointing.
Don't ask me about the beginnings. Do a little research. Try consulting the CDC for information about the origins. You do place a bit of faith in them from time to time. Why not educate yourself a bit instead of rambling on like a lunatic regarding things about which you are clearly ill informed.
San Francisco ...

Greenwich Village ...

1970s ...

Bathhouses ...

Gay males copulating like demented bunnies ...

Equals --

HIV-AIDS epicenter.

There, I've spelled it out and formatted it so each bit of knowledge can be taken individually and you won't choke.

Is that simple enough of will it be necessary to turn it into a liquid to be poured down your low-IQ throat like baby food?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146484 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a lot better than that.
I said not one of the 364,000 male-to-male sex victims who died of AIDS were gay -- that they were all straight guys who like to take it in the back door.
I suppose you thought I was trying to be funny, but I wasn't.
The simple fact is, not one of the 364,000 was proven to have that gay gene Lady Gaga sings about.
All straight guys, all of them.
Even the ones reputed to be Elton John fans -- all of them.
OK?
But that's just it.......does the fact that you claim not one Gay man has died from HIV/AIDS that he got from anal sex a reality? NO, just you deciding that being a smart azz is all you've ever had......again.....both sad and pathetic.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#146485 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You just wrote : "Funny, it has been my experience that those who lack the comprehension to participate in adult conversation make base insults and fail to remain on topic. That seems to be what you have done here." All you do is bitch about people insulting, every time someone (clue: dan) writes "LOL" guess what, that is an insult. If it don't bother you then why do u bitch about it? what is wrong with you? I support my statement that I am against gay marriage without insulting you by writing: IT'S MY OPINION.
I would expect no less from an idiot who can't make an on topic argument in favor of their opinion, which you have not proven capable of doing.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146486 Jun 19, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been to Dan's home when this has occured? My friends and I talk about alot of things. But we are talking about same sex marriage, now get on topic.
No, I have never even met dan, let alone be at his home, I am thankful I don't have friends like that, Im not a person that needs a lot of friends, I think it's way off to talk about if I receive or give anal sex with anyone. That kind of stuff is personal. I don't need the red flag warning to get back on topic, there has been nothing new for the last 14,672 posts.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146487 Jun 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbell, vote for the lesser of two evils. That has been my approach to voting since the age of 18. You won't find me cheering and waving banners for any person running for office.
Ok, so how can u tell Romney is the worst of 2 evils. We gave obama a chance, he was a fraud and corrupt, why would u reward him because of a person that has a good business mind and you know he would be a lot more honest then the great obama.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146488 Jun 19, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect no less from an idiot who can't make an on topic argument in favor of their opinion, which you have not proven capable of doing.
It's my opinion, why am I not allowed to have it? Why are u so intolerant of others? Are u a bigot?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#146489 Jun 19, 2012
More about ADELANTO 2 METROLINK

Special Fare for Daily Commuters To San Bernardino Station!($12.00 ROUNDTRIP)
DEPARTING 6-7AM RETURNING 6-7PM
Assumes 10 riders share the cost of $600.00 Per Week "ROUNDTRIP"(Gas/Insu rance/Parking Included). WEEKLY FARE PAID IN ADVANCE ONLY
THATS ABOUT $12.00 EACH RIDER PER DAY!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yreka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Apple Peddler Restaurants Administrativ... Jul 27 zingokid420 1
Review: Old Skool Ink Jul 19 Terrible 2
Rain Jun '15 Megan_77 1
Man arrested for threatening to blow up jail an... May '15 Sharon 1
Review: Suds City Auto SPA Apr '15 Sharon L 1
Jodi Arias (Mar '13) Apr '15 Feck u 18
News Beaver Fire in Siskiyou County is 20 percent co... (Aug '14) Aug '14 she was 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yreka Mortgages