Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201871 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#146550 Jun 19, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... a Turkey baster ??? so you do need a penis like device to get the deed done after all hey????????
Hey just because you have to get out the microscope and the tweezers for your little 1/2 inch nub to do your wife don't take it out on Rose Mr. MENSA member,HEY! LOL
well

United States

#146551 Jun 19, 2012
Test

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#146552 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I prefer to raise my kids in a AIDS-free environment. Thanks.
And you think others don't? My grandchild is being raised in an environment free of STD's and HIV/AIDS........but the greatest gift that can be given to my grandchild is the education and knowledge of how to protect themselves when it is time to have that conversation with them.....right now, they are 7 years old.........and I'd like to keep it that way.

The reality is this.......to keep your children safe......educate them.......and please don't think you will EVER live in a world free from HIV/AIDS as long as you believe that HIV/AIDS is on a Gay disease.

My wish is that a cure for HIV/AIDS is found before I leave this world........but as long as folks like yourself don't want to face reality.....I guess that won't happen.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#146553 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay.....I know you aren't capable of understanding what you post.
No shyte Sherlock!Now there's the understatement of the decade! LOLOL
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146554 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay.....I know you aren't capable of understanding what you post.
hey dude don't play like u are smart here, it's not that hard to go back and read what u wrote, u are a fool here.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146555 Jun 19, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
He already has left you out of it off topic bigot boy,and your mama! Your a funny guy,as Obama is a saint compared to the crimes against humanity that Bush is guilty of! And that's all in the record also! Like Bush had no crooks working for him? Not to mention his illegal wars and the unnecessary deaths of thousands of our young men and women in his over seas folly's and his laughable mission accomplished! Not to mention the destruction of our economy LOLOLOL,Although I'm not a big Obama fan compared to magic underpants boy there is NO comparison! I will take great joy when Obama takes the election in November! Now back on topic you phony god bot!
The bigot name caller is back, do u need more therapy loser boy? are u feeling better now. Bush is not running against obama, catch up. are u really that far behind, no pun intended.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146556 Jun 19, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... a Turkey baster ??? so you do need a penis like device to get the deed done after all hey????????
Really, a turkey baster is a penis like device? I guess it's a good thing there isn't one in my house then..........I suggest that if you need an education on why the turkey baster is used......watch a movie called, "If these walls could talk" part 2.

Sorry, not getting pregnant at my age......I have all that I can handle raising my grandchild:-)

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146557 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>hey dude don't play like u are smart here, it's not that hard to go back and read what u wrote, u are a fool here.
NOT A FRUCKING DUDE.....and I'm probably a helluva a lot smarter than you.....but then a little college is all one needs for that.......lol!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146558 Jun 19, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyte Sherlock!Now there's the understatement of the decade! LOLOL
I know......lol!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146559 Jun 19, 2012
Any time any one of us makes false allegations against a President.......we can be charged with a crime....LOL!!!! yeah the corrupt gun smuggler (Eric Holder) has nothing better to do and now will go after anyone that says anything negative about the great obama...LOL...wake up fools, this marxist is not that powerful and will be gone soon. Please stick to your gay issues, that's all u seem to know.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146560 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT A FRUCKING DUDE.....and I'm probably a helluva a lot smarter than you.....but then a little college is all one needs for that.......lol!!!
Calling a person a dude does not mean it can't be a female, ever watch randy jackson on american idol? He calls everyone "dude". Get over yourself, most don't really care who u are, we know u are very stupid.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146561 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Calling a person a dude does not mean it can't be a female, ever watch randy jackson on american idol? He calls everyone "dude". Get over yourself, most don't really care who u are, we know u are very stupid.
If you had called me a DUDETTE......then I'd have no issue......dude is a male term.....PERIOD!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146563 Jun 19, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
He already has left you out of it off topic bigot boy,and your mama! Your a funny guy,as Obama is a saint compared to the crimes against humanity that Bush is guilty of! And that's all in the record also! Like Bush had no crooks working for him? Not to mention his illegal wars and the unnecessary deaths of thousands of our young men and women in his over seas folly's and his laughable mission accomplished! Not to mention the destruction of our economy LOLOLOL,Although I'm not a big Obama fan compared to magic underpants boy there is NO comparison! I will take great joy when Obama takes the election in November! Now back on topic you phony god bot!
it's funny to see all u obama fans turning on him like "im no fan of him but not that evil romney, he's rich"...LOL!!! LIARS Why don't u talk the destruction of our economy and mention barny frank the famous gay man that ruined the housing market and what obama has done to fix things, guess what asshat, fancy speeches don't fix much.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146564 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had called me a DUDETTE......then I'd have no issue......dude is a male term.....PERIOD!!
why dont u protest american idol? as if it makes a big difference here on topix, sorry, didn't know this was so important for u, we all thought u play the role of the dude.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146565 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>why dont u protest american idol? as if it makes a big difference here on topix, sorry, didn't know this was so important for u, we all thought u play the role of the dude.
I don't watch American Idol......so, I don't care.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Indianapolis, IN

#146567 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dipshit...
...what's your point.
You lay out more claims than a five year old trying to hide the fact he peed the bed.
What's your point?
My point is you're a hypocrite.

You're here extolling the virtues of gay anal sex, fisting, pee play yet you've never indulged in these forbidden pleasures with another man yourself.

How can you extol the virtues of cock-sucking when you've never been man enough to suck another man's cock yourself?

Do you really find it that icky? And if so, why are you here beating the drum for it?

And I'm not saying you should put on a wig, bustier, and six inch stiletto heels, I'm just asking what possible objection could you have to going to the local bathhouse and letting one of the regulars bust your cherry?

What possible objection?

Afraid you might like it?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146568 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch American Idol......so, I don't care.
Then don't worry about it.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146569 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't worry about it.
I don't......just giving you a hard time......lol!!!

Relax.......maybe you'll get an invite to a BBQ at Dan's place.......well, maybe not.....but maybe......lol!!!

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Indianapolis, IN

#146570 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are DEFINITELY not a friend of mine......and your use of "FELLA" is pathetic.....especially seeing as I am a woman.
Why so gender specific?

Haven't you learned yet that's the problem right there -- homophobic parents forcing gender identity on the child?

When are you going to get on board, fella?
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#146571 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Any time any one of us makes false allegations against a President.......we can be charged with a crime....LOL!!!! yeah the corrupt gun smuggler (Eric Holder) has nothing better to do and now will go after anyone that says anything negative about the great obama...LOL...wake up fools, this marxist is not that powerful and will be gone soon. Please stick to your gay issues, that's all u seem to know.
Marxist? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! YOU are an F-ing imbecile! Just the fact that you'd maker such a laughable statement shows what dum fuque you truly are! Marxist! hahahahahahaha,Next you'll be calling him a Muslim and say he was born in Kenya!LOL, Please stick to see dick and Jane,it's what you're best at you phony Christian hater! Moron! Ha! Ha! Ha! You're the one slumbering!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yreka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grenada Music Thread May '17 Musikologist 1
Best child custody lawyers in montague co. or s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Moneynotanissue 1
missing person (Dec '10) Sep '16 Kem 2
News Conspiracists See UN 'Agenda 21' Plot Afoot In ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 beanerslikeuwilln... 2
News Sixteen, Pregnant - and a Hit (Feb '08) Apr '16 Rita 11
News Walk Away from Deadwood Conservation Camp (Feb '16) Feb '16 joe 2
Supervisor Brandon Criss' wife Kerry Criss is a... (Aug '15) Aug '15 kerrfdsdsfsd 1

Yreka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yreka Mortgages