Police find 66 containers of marijuan...

Police find 66 containers of marijuana after home invasion, fatal shooting

There are 23 comments on the Ann Arbor.com story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Police find 66 containers of marijuana after home invasion, fatal shooting. In it, Ann Arbor.com reports that:

Milan police said they discovered 66 containers of marijuana in the basement of a Milan house where a home invasion led to a fatal shooting last month, the Milan News-Leader reported .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Once again, we punish the victim instead of the criminal all because he grew some plants. What a crock
Family Friend

Fenton, MI

#2 Mar 9, 2012
What the press has failed to share(or maybe the police didn't tell them), is that the intruders duct taped up the homeonwer, his mother, & ex-wife while they robbed the place. Once the homeowner freed himself, thats when he was able to pursue them & shoot. There are more details to this story that aren't being shared that need to be so the homeowner isn't portayed as some guy that didn't have good enough motive to shoot them.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Family Friend wrote:
What the press has failed to share(or maybe the police didn't tell them), is that the intruders duct taped up the homeonwer, his mother, & ex-wife while they robbed the place. Once the homeowner freed himself, thats when he was able to pursue them & shoot. There are more details to this story that aren't being shared that need to be so the homeowner isn't portayed as some guy that didn't have good enough motive to shoot them.
Word of advice, be very careful about putting out anything on here about the case till it has been resolved in the courts.

Then feel free to put out all the facts that law would like to hide, just works better that way.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
Once again, we punish the victim instead of the criminal all because he grew some plants. What a crock
So if he was not high he would have been able to defend his home correctly.

Have a nice day :)

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he was not high he would have been able to defend his home correctly.
Have a nice day :)
Hey idiot C.B., you are just plain the idiot that you prove yourself to be.

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he was not high he would have been able to defend his home correctly.
Have a nice day :)
Again you talk of what you know nothing about. Nowhere does it say he was high, yet you make another half-assed assumption. Bottom line is that the criminals were the ones who broke ito the home, not the guy defending it.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you talk of what you know nothing about. Nowhere does it say he was high, yet you make another half-assed assumption. Bottom line is that the criminals were the ones who broke ito the home, not the guy defending it.
Bottom line is they are both criminals, he was breaking the law too

Have a nice day :)

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#8 Mar 12, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot C.B., you are just plain the idiot that you prove yourself to be.
I would have responded Saturday but I wanted to do it at work after I called your girl friend for a nooner

Have a nice day :)

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is they are both criminals, he was breaking the law too
Have a nice day :)
Only he wasn't attempting to take something from someone else, nor trounce on someone else's rights/property unlike the home invaders. The only reason the homeowner was "breaking the law" was because of a ridiculous and destructive prohibition on cannabis which is making a select few wealthy. If those scumbags do not break into the house, they don't get shot and noone gets hurt.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Only he wasn't attempting to take something from someone else, nor trounce on someone else's rights/property unlike the home invaders. The only reason the homeowner was "breaking the law" was because of a ridiculous and destructive prohibition on cannabis which is making a select few wealthy. If those scumbags do not break into the house, they don't get shot and noone gets hurt.
The law is the law, you do not get to pick and choose the ones you like

Have a nice day :)
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#11 Mar 12, 2012
Another thread infected by idiotic trolls!

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#12 Mar 12, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Another thread infected by idiotic trolls!
Yes most pot smokers are morons. Glad you see it too

Have a nice day :)

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#13 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have responded Saturday but I wanted to do it at work after I called your girl friend for a nooner
Have a nice day :)
Try again fool, and yes this post was made by C.B. on company time.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes most pot smokers are morons. Glad you see it too
Have a nice day :)
And all alcoholics are complete MORONS like you, Huh C.B.

And you posted this SH1T ON COMPANY TIME AGAIN.

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#15 Mar 12, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
And all alcoholics are complete MORONS like you, Huh C.B.
And you posted this SH1T ON COMPANY TIME AGAIN.
Yes I did, yes like the nooner I did wih your girlfriend

Have a nice day :)

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is the law, you do not get to pick and choose the ones you like
Have a nice day :)
No, but I know which are laws to protect the populace and the rights of the people, and which laws are there just so pols and lobbyists can get rich. Such a pity you're too ignorant to know the difference.

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 12, 2012
damn, where can i get this shi t

Unreal_One

“LIVING THE DREAM”

Since: Dec 11

MAYBE WITH YOUR WIFE

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I know which are laws to protect the populace and the rights of the people, and which laws are there just so pols and lobbyists can get rich. Such a pity you're too ignorant to know the difference.
Again. The law is the law, you do not get to pick and choose the ones you like. Dont get do you???
Have a nice day :)

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Unreal_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. The law is the law, you do not get to pick and choose the ones you like. Dont get do you???
Have a nice day :)
:)) nice one

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 12, 2012
nice one :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ypsilanti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Honest Ron' Carley spot-on as Abraham Lincoln May 18 dennis 1
News Michigan woman fired for baking laxatives into ... May 16 Double 07 1
News University of Michigan students compile 'not-ri... May 1 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Man Who Led 20-Mile Police Chase Gets 90 Days I... Apr 28 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Shri, the dogs, and we Apr 28 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News New tax may be answer to Canton's bumpy roads Apr 28 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Calif. sues carmakers over greenhouse gas (Sep '06) Apr 25 Jess Askin 20

Ypsilanti Jobs

Personal Finance

Ypsilanti Mortgages