Diamond Pizza is THE BEST!!!

Diamond Pizza is THE BEST!!!

Posted in the Youngsville Forum

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Diamond Pizza is THE *best* pizzeria in the area! Everything they make tastes fresh and delicious -- the pizzas, strombolis, calzones, and salads -- you just can't go wrong. The atmosphere is great, and the service is excellent. The place is under new management now and, while it was always good, it is now even better. The BEST in fact! I wish I could give it 10 stars!!!
youngsville

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Oct 15, 2012
MelissaM1 wrote:
Diamond Pizza is THE *best* pizzeria in the area! Everything they make tastes fresh and delicious -- the pizzas, strombolis, calzones, and salads -- you just can't go wrong. The atmosphere is great, and the service is excellent. The place is under new management now and, while it was always good, it is now even better. The BEST in fact! I wish I could give it 10 stars!!!
I sooooo agree I love eating there I would recommend it to any one
Thomas0415

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Diamond Pizza makes the best pizza in all of Youngsville and Raleigh. It is more than just the pizza, though. Everything at Diamond Pizza is delicious, especially the stromboli and the calzones. The food is great at Diamond Pizza and so is everything else -- the people, the service, everything. They are also great at hosting parties. I had one for my son there last year and I will do it again this year. And I order from Diamond Pizza at least one a week, sometimes twice.
Youngsville

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Nov 7, 2013
They are crooks. Went into business with a guy and stole his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the best/cheapest muffler shop around ? Jul '15 DBarnes 2
News More Jun '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
carolyn hillegass nc arrested for dui & child e... May '15 deaconwf 1
Donna and Cherish Bouse Apr '15 Old friend 1
job corp (Apr '08) Apr '15 Tyler 145
moving to louisburg Apr '15 anonymous 1
Line Dance at Rolesville Community Centet (Jan '15) Mar '15 Keep Moving for f... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngsville Mortgages