Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50912 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
The statistics say that the gap between rich and poor has increased under Obama. Any comments ?
Is that in reference to "Lies, damn lies and statistics?"
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50913 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I always walk up and try to get into a conversation with anyone wearing the "Heritage Not Hate" shirt. I don't think it comes as any surprise to find the ones who were open to talking about heritage didn't know the first damn thing about it.
Some don't.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50914 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I had a question mark at the end of the sentence. If someone has accurate statistics, let him/her speak.

Location hidden

#50915 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I always walk up and try to get into a conversation with anyone wearing the "Heritage Not Hate" shirt. I don't think it comes as any surprise to find the ones who were open to talking about heritage didn't know the first damn thing about it.
If you approached me about my hat, I'd be shocked. I don't think you're much on anything but a keyboard conversation. I'm cognizant of life in the 21st century. If I didn't think I could protect my right to wear the hat, I wouldn't wear the thing. I don't like being unprepared.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#50916 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We do agree on some things State. The bridge between Gay Rights and ultimate freedom is growing closer, not to mention flying the Bonnie Blue Flag alongside the American Flag in recognition of The Confederacy.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#50917 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson Davis was a drag queen. When Yankee soldiers captured him outside of Charlotte after Lee surrendered, he was wearing a petticoat dress and a head bonnet, along with powdered mascara. Several confirmed diaries also stated that Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson had an on and off intimate love affair.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50918 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's no hear anymore "Food Stamp President" shit. Now, can you tell my why the Republican congress wants to cut food stamps? Must be Pro life in theory only because they are not taking care of those born in need. Pro life, my ass. Friggin hypocrites.
I've never once mentioned anything about Obama, the, " Food Stamp President". Unless you can prove me ever saying that, retract your statement.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50919 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Do you want 3 or more? Become a Mormon.
My obvious point is this: if you support gay marriage, then you must allow those others who wish to practice their spin on marriage as they see fit.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50920 Apr 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
If slavery is on your thoughts it's in your mind. I may have wet dreams about having gay sex but that doesn't make me a homosexual.
Yeah, why would I think of slavery when I think of the Confederate
flag? I mean there's no connection between the two at all.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50921 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to return the Confederate states to full compliance with
the laws of the land so they could rejoin the Union. Of course
after the end of Reconstruction, southerners gradually went back
to their old ways and did everything they could, short of slavery,
to keep the former slaves down, thus the civil rights movement of
the 1950s and 1960s.
The South needed reconstruction because it was devastated during the war... Why do keep avoiding my original point?
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50922 Apr 13, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing! You would think that Walmart would be the one place he'd get a thumb's up at every turn. Who knew those Walmartians were so damn progressive!
Yeah, when you can't get a shout out with a rebel cap at
Walmart!! You might have crossed over to the twilight zone.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50923 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the neo-Confederate mythology down pat, that's
for sure.
Try again slick... You need to read books... You know ...paper devices with words in them? Oh, attaching " Neo" to whatever you don't agree with because of your ignorance doesn't make it so in the real world ...
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50924 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh, all the liberals must be going to church..... ;)
I like to get a good laugh on Sunday mornings.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50925 Apr 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's what happens when you categorize people.People go to Wal-Mart to save money, so therefore,a lot of the people at Wal-Mart, are minorities! Us trailer park redneck trash, who are also broke, do indeed also shop at Wal-Mart! Wal-Mart-the great melting pot of America!
It's called white guilt Waco... She's so embarrassed of what she is.. Plus her little quip about religion reveals her snarkiness about the sacred too..
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50926 Apr 13, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> The South needed reconstruction because it was devastated during the war... Why do keep avoiding my original point?
The south would have never needed Reconstrution if they never would have seceded. The south brought on their own destruction.

Location hidden

#50927 Apr 13, 2014
Rock, I know this rich person. Very rich. When she turned 65, they sent her a SS check. So, she has a party, invited lots of people, and shows them her SS check. It was framed, on the wall. She thought it was funny.
Anyway, the woman gives huge amounts of money to charities, so she is a good person. She just didn't quite understand why the govt.was giving her the SS check....

Location hidden

#50928 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
When I want a good laugh, I read your posts.:)

Location hidden

#50929 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The south would have never needed Reconstrution if they never would have seceded. The south brought on their own destruction.
Desiring freedom can quite often bring about destruction for those desiring it, Mr. State....... As it did the Confederacy........ but, the slaves at least, obtained freedom, of a sort...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50930 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I can see you snickering and slobbering in the back of a church service... That fits you just right.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#50931 Apr 13, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are for tyranny and using force at the end of a gun to keep people together who do not wish to be together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen money Wed Nice 2
Union Bank Manager under investigation Oct '17 Tucker 1
Do you remember chick Williams poolroom Sep '17 Denny from ky 2
Do you know biker called swamp. Sep '17 Dewey 1
moving to louisburg (Apr '15) Jun '17 The truth 2
The heart wants what the heart wants (Apr '17) Apr '17 the soloist 1
Possibly relocating to Youngsville area (Apr '16) May '16 Panty Woman has s... 5

Youngsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngsville Mortgages