|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Just to make State, Victoria, TSF and Patriot happy, those marriage vows also include gays. You should have seen some of the looks I received in Walmart when I wore my rainbow LBGT cap from the older churchgoers.
They have church in Walmart now? That's is true one-stop shopping. You can pick up some bread, milk & old time religion. I knew there was another reason I never went to Walmarts.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, even the People of Walmart are against slavery.
What is this country coming to?
I thought the same thing! You would think that Walmart would be the one place he'd get a thumb's up at every turn. Who knew those Walmartians were so damn progressive!
Victoria

Sparta, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You know what? I'm beginning to think, if people keep voting democrat, we're all going to starve.
If you study the stats you will find out our most "fiscally responsible" eras in recent history have been when DEMOCRATIC presidents were at the helm. The times when taxpayer money was wasted the most were when the Republicans had control of everything. Why is that? Because what those Republicans don't want to waste feeding little American children who live in poverty, they will gladly waste on useless military equipment left rusting in fields, never once used, just so they can make their corporate pals real happy with huge government contracts.

The two most wasteful administrations in recent US history were those of Ronald Reagan & George W. Bush. Reagan was the president who turned America into a debtor nation.

If you want "fiscal responsibility" you vote Democratic. If you want lies & propaganda about "fiscal responsibility" you vote Republican.

Of course you need to examine your priorities first. If you care about the middle class you vote Democratic. If you care more that billionaires get their taxes lowered again, keep on voting Republican.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing! You would think that Walmart would be the one place he'd get a thumb's up at every turn. Who knew those Walmartians were so damn progressive!
That's what happens when you categorize people.People go to Wal-Mart to save money, so therefore,a lot of the people at Wal-Mart, are minorities! Us trailer park redneck trash, who are also broke, do indeed also shop at Wal-Mart! Wal-Mart-the great melting pot of America!
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

The old democrats may have been"fiscally responsible", but these new ones?Nah.....
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
They have church in Walmart now? That's is true one-stop shopping. You can pick up some bread, milk & old time religion. I knew there was another reason I never went to Walmarts.
Victoria, are you a lesbian, transgender or drag queen? We might have something in common after all.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Look people, my mind isn't made up, yet, on 2016. I still need to hear what Hilary's vision of this country is, factually, for the future. It's hard to hate on Hillary.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I signed in Victoria, I didn't want you to think that I'd say those horrible things, now you can see who is real on the computer. We don't agree much, but the process is intellectually stimulating. I thought State said something funny yesterday, about dressing for this century...... If he only knew... Is Savannah liberal ? Austin is, and so is Houston. Dallas is conservative of course.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Jay Carney is worth 3.6 million dollars, and makes 177,200 a year. He met his wife in Russia. How sweet.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

The statistics say that the gap between rich and poor has increased under Obama. Any comments ?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

The thing about the liberals, is their extreme hatred of any dissent. If you don't go along with their agenda, they do everything in their power to shut you up, as their beliefs can't stand the light of honest debate.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Should the Confederate flag be flying over South Carolina? The Confederate flag should be flying over all fifty states! ;)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Actually Carney met his wife at a banquet in DC. They are both reporters, apparently being a reporter pays well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

White House refuses to meet survivors of 2009 FT. Hood "workplace violence" attack. I don't blame the WH. That could be embarrassing.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Gosh, all the liberals must be going to church..... ;)
Make It Happen

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Ben Carson supporters have raised four million dollars in an effort to get Dr. Carson to run....
Terrans

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Govt. Vows to defeat ranchers in Nevada.... Ruby Ridge part two, coming up.....
hole in the wall

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
If you study the stats you will find out our most "fiscally responsible" eras in recent history have been when DEMOCRATIC presidents were at the helm. The times when taxpayer money was wasted the most were when the Republicans had control of everything. Why is that? Because what those Republicans don't want to waste feeding little American children who live in poverty, they will gladly waste on useless military equipment left rusting in fields, never once used, just so they can make their corporate pals real happy with huge government contracts.
The two most wasteful administrations in recent US history were those of Ronald Reagan & George W. Bush. Reagan was the president who turned America into a debtor nation.
If you want "fiscal responsibility" you vote Democratic. If you want lies & propaganda about "fiscal responsibility" you vote Republican.
Of course you need to examine your priorities first. If you care about the middle class you vote Democratic. If you care more that billionaires get their taxes lowered again, keep on voting Republican.
More Lies.....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Should the Confederate flag be flying over South Carolina? The Confederate flag should be flying over all fifty states! ;)
You would be more successful promoting the Russian flag to fly over every capital, and you know how far that would get. Do you think the United States would have been the world leader it is today had the Confederacy won the war?

Where has Putin supporter, Taxpayer, been lately?
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be more successful promoting the Russian flag to fly over every capital, and you know how far that would get. Do you think the United States would have been the world leader it is today had the Confederacy won the war?
Where has Putin supporter, Taxpayer, been lately?
I think America would have abolished slavery PDQ even if there had been no civil war. However. The Civil War is over. What say, we not fight another one? Had the Confederacy won the war? Man,I just don't know. The industrial revolution had not yet begun in the South. Competition from slave labor was a huge reason that the North didn't want slavery, as the North was far more industrialized than the agrarian South. Or, you can choose to believe that the Northerners were just really sweet people, who didn't want slavery to end because they were nice, nice guys.
But. Slavery was a stain on the honor of America. And that, is a huge understatement. But, I still remember the wasted deaths of my ancestors, by sometimes wearing the Confederate hat, which also says "remembrance, not hate" on it. Do you think that's wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Youngsville Discussions

Search the Youngsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Youngsville, NC (Jan '12) Aug 10 Amberhawk 9
job corp (Apr '08) Aug 7 Isis 122
Ex-Wakefield High School coach indicted on 11 c... (Sep '13) Aug 6 Why 10
Baby Found Buried In Yard Might Of Died From Bo... Jul '14 Roget 1
What is best lake in nc to duck hunt Jun '14 Duck hunters wife 0
Comfort, trust, instilled in town May '14 ApePeeD 1
shorty's May '14 critic 1
•••
•••