Sean

Garner, NC

#1 Jan 19, 2007
Why does the town of Youngsville love to run a speed trap?I guess that walking small feels that is the only way to generate revenue for the town.Walking small is the Chief Larry Pritched and town folks prefer to call him walking small.If people go to the Franklin CO court they will find that Youngsville is not liked very well by people in the county.
If people read the Wake weekly and Franklin times they will see that most citations in Youngsville are for speeding 51 in a 35.Maybe there radar is broke.Watch you're speed there because the police will give you a ticket.They all wish they where good enough to be Highway Patrol.
Sean

Garner, NC

#2 Jan 19, 2007
I grew up in Youngsville when Chief Larry Pritched was a patrol man.
I was in Law enforcment when SGT Carter ran the dept. and Pritched was a Franklin CO deputy, LJ was a true patrol man.Voted the most eligable bachelore in Franklin Co.
I worked for DOC and SGT Carter LJ and I would listen to Pritched call in a disabled car on US1 Hwy and go by his house and see Pritched with his feet propped up and his girlfriend.That was when he wore a rug on his head.Times have changed in Youngsville.
Ahsia

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 23, 2007
Obviously you must still be upset because you broke the law and got caught. Rather than spreading rumors, you should just accept your actions and the consequences. Farmer is just doing his job.
coda

Lumberton, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2009
Sean wrote:
Why does the town of Youngsville love to run a speed trap?I guess that walking small feels that is the only way to generate revenue for the town.Walking small is the Chief Larry Pritched and town folks prefer to call him walking small.If people go to the Franklin CO court they will find that Youngsville is not liked very well by people in the county.
If people read the Wake weekly and Franklin times they will see that most citations in Youngsville are for speeding 51 in a 35.Maybe there radar is broke.Watch you're speed there because the police will give you a ticket.They all wish they where good enough to be Highway Patrol.
If you dance to the tune,you have to pay the fiddler!!!
My-X-Is-A-Turd-S tain

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Dec 29, 2010
@Sean, If you were in Law Enforcement, Then I feel sorry for any pd you may have worked for.

You're should be Your the only time you use you're is when you want to shorten you are.

Learn proper grammar! Your typing skills are really poor.

go back to grade school.
My-X-Is-A-Turd-S tain

Scottsburg, IN

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Re Speed trap.

I used to see cop cars from youngsville PD at the corner of Sid Mitchel and Holden RD many times pulling people over checking ppl's driving Licenses.

Its really annoying when you have to go to work and they have nothing better to do.

I'm sure many would find this to be quite harassing to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The heart wants what the heart wants Apr 3 the soloist 1
News Twitter Video Shows North Carolina Officer Slam... Jan '17 guest 2
Possibly relocating to Youngsville area (Apr '16) May '16 Panty Woman has s... 5
who is the best/cheapest muffler shop around ? (Feb '15) Jul '15 DBarnes 2
Question (Nov '14) Nov '14 Sandy 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Youngsville, NC (Jan '12) Aug '14 Amberhawk 9
Cell, Mobile, Cellular, phone service in Youngs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 noelwvs 1

Youngsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngsville Mortgages