David Sciarretta

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2006
My father Anthony (Tony) Sciarretta died August 14th in your area. I am his son by his first marrage. I beleve his current wife's name is Lucine. I have been trying to get the details of his death or at least an obit that I can place in my family bible. I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks
Dave Sciarretta
Jeannette

AOL

#2 Jul 23, 2007
My father Anthony (Tony) Sciarretta died August 14th in your area. I am his son by his first marrage. I beleve his current wife's name is Lucine. I have been trying to get the details of his death or at least an obit that I can place in my family bible. I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks
Dave Sciarretta
Did you every get the obituary you were looking for?
Jeannette
kelli

Raleigh, NC

#3 Dec 13, 2007
Dave,I will try my best to find this for you.I have my moms in my bible.I will get back soon.Kelli
Jeannette wrote:
Thanks
Dave Sciarretta
Did you every get the obituary you were looking for?
Jeannette

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember chick Williams poolroom Sep 10 Denny from ky 2
Do you know biker called swamp. Sep 5 Dewey 1
moving to louisburg (Apr '15) Jun '17 The truth 2
The heart wants what the heart wants Apr '17 the soloist 1
News Twitter Video Shows North Carolina Officer Slam... (Jan '17) Jan '17 guest 2
Possibly relocating to Youngsville area (Apr '16) May '16 Panty Woman has s... 5
who is the best/cheapest muffler shop around ? (Feb '15) Jul '15 DBarnes 2

Youngsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngsville Mortgages