Woman reports man at library kissed h...

Woman reports man at library kissed her feet, sucked her toe

There are 15 comments on the Vindy.com story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Woman reports man at library kissed her feet, sucked her toe. In it, Vindy.com reports that:

A 27-year-old township woman had a strange man kissing her feet - literally. The woman told police she was in a study room at the Boardman branch of the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County about 6 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vindy.com.

ray samuelson

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2006
litter bugs running amuck toe bandits on the lose fruit cakes wandering around whats next youngstown do women have to wear steel to boots to go to work it,s time to bring a new sheriff to town , we need some one like austontown bill lets try to get him to run for sheriff the next time around he would have the toe bandit be hind bars sitting next to youngstown number 1 litter bug quicker then you could shake a stick.,
Bill Austintown Oh

Youngstown, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2006
ray samuelson wrote:
litter bugs running amuck toe bandits on the lose fruit cakes wandering around whats next youngstown do women have to wear steel to boots to go to work it,s time to bring a new sheriff to town , we need some one like austontown bill lets try to get him to run for sheriff the next time around he would have the toe bandit be hind bars sitting next to youngstown number 1 litter bug quicker then you could shake a stick.,
Let's get real Ray, at least that harmless toe bandit isn't running around shooting up the town and dispensing litter all over the place, except of course by the looks of it, maybe the Litter Chief's front yard. I think he's just kicking back planning his next toe job! After all what's the harm, why he even offered to buy her socks, and that shows class. I bet he doesn't kiss and tell either.
Donna W

Youngstown, OH

#3 Jul 20, 2006
Well, Ray & Bill I guess this toe sucking bandit is getting all of the reaction he was looking for. Why doesn't he be a real man and show his face. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies out there who might actually want to meet him, after all there's plenty of fruit cake women who want to meet Scott Peterson, so they wouldn't think anything of a little man kissing their feet!!!!
Rosalisious

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jul 22, 2006
ray samuelson wrote:
Dear Ray,
Some women in y-town are looking for the toe bandit. It would be a pleasure to meet him. I'm sure he has more services to offer the y-town women. Where the hell am I when all the fun is going on? I am offended women would find this offensive. Maybe the divorce rate would go down if more men were willing to give it a try, how about yourself?
ray samuelson

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 22, 2006
Rose I could give you a referral they call him rubber neck lives in austintown,
Mr Bill

Youngstown, OH

#6 Jul 22, 2006
ray samuelson wrote:
Rose I could give you a referral they call him rubber neck lives in austintown,
I think you should come to Youngstown, and along with the Sheriff put together a posse to go after this Toe Bandit, he probably left a trail of happy little piggys (toes) a mile long.
"Run, Toe Bandit, Run"
Rosalisious

Youngstown, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2006
Dear Ray,
How sweet of you to give me such valuable information.
I am greatly indebted to you, how can I POSSIBLY REPAY YOU?Would you like me to do a toe sucking survey on you?
Maybe Bill would like to join in.
Mr Bill

Youngstown, OH

#8 Jul 25, 2006
Rosalisious wrote:
Dear Ray,
How sweet of you to give me such valuable information.
I am greatly indebted to you, how can I POSSIBLY REPAY YOU?Would you like me to do a toe sucking survey on you?
Maybe Bill would like to join in.
You sound kind of wacky to me, I'd be afraid you would do an S&M mumber and string us up or hand-cuff us to the bed or worse!
Footman4u

Gravesend, UK

#9 Aug 13, 2007
Rosalisious wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Ray,
Some women in y-town are looking for the toe bandit. It would be a pleasure to meet him. I'm sure he has more services to offer the y-town women. Where the hell am I when all the fun is going on? I am offended women would find this offensive. Maybe the divorce rate would go down if more men were willing to give it a try, how about yourself?
Tell me when i can start ma'am
sami

Syria

#10 Oct 16, 2007
this is my emil [email protected]
I like girls' feet and tose
I am 17
I wanna talk with a girl who do like that
I'll be her feetstool
I am looking for girls' feet
LReese

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2007
I am a man who has been ashamed of his fetish for womens pretty toes & feet. Looking back I notice I had this fetish at a very young age. But over the years I have learned to utilize this blessing to comfort and show appreciation to the women I've dated. Many of the woman I came in contact with were not even into foot massages, toe sucking and licking, or never had a man service them in that way until they met me. Once they're OPEN to it... they want more.
The toe bandit was just overwhelmed with his fetish and couldn't hold back so actions were a bit out of control yet harmless, really.
I never did anything like that and I never will because I'm too scared so I keep it private, and I think about the other person and their reaction in public. But to tell you the truth I have felt the urge.
My foot fetish is something I can not help. I can tame it but I can't help it. It has been something that has been with me since I was a little boy.
tomy

Egypt

#12 Dec 26, 2007
It should be know the real reasons of that action before punishing him.
Travis

Ashburn, VA

#13 Nov 25, 2008
Rosalisious,
You and I definitly need to meet. I have a foot fetish a mile long. I would love to service your feet and who knows...
Baron von Case

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Jun 17, 2009
It's sad that this is the biggest news to hit Boardman since 2006.

Foot fetishes are totally natural; the area of the somatosensory cortex of the brain responsible for feeling in the genitals is right next to the one coded for feeling in the feet. Most people are just in denial or overrun by germophobia.
Rocky

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Aug 2, 2009
I m 20 yr guy n luv girls with long toes.i use to touch their feet n get footsie in bus or train.i had a tall girl in my locality whose feet were an inch bigger to me(abt 11 inch feet) 4m that time i like only girls having feet of 10 inch or more. Girls contact [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help Mon PLEASE HELP 1
young girl trying to find birth parents (Sep '06) Aug 24 PLEASE HELP 49
Signed adoption papers and looking for my son Aug 24 PLEASE HELP 3
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Aug 24 Ready to GO 5,490
News Donald Trump Proposes - Extreme Vetting' for Im... Aug 19 Mikey 3
The Biggest White Privilage Family in America i... Aug 1 Wake Up America 1
New to Girard Jul '16 GGG 1

Youngstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngstown Mortgages