Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11050 Oct 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama was born in Hawaii which HE once reffered to as part of Asia which would then make him foriegn born from his own lips! But his father was a muslum which are also ploygamist. lol
Hawaii is NOT in North America, but it IS one of the United States.

Look it up.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11051 Oct 18, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Vote for the American!
I already did. That GOP candidate seems to have originated from somewhere else.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11052 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The teabaggers are angry. Anyone check Reality Speaks? He likes to make death threats.
and you have to lie with every post

you can't say anything of substance, so to lie is all you have left.

and why kill what you can force to suffer?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11053 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't stop posting. You prove why the GOP is becoming a fringe party with every post.
the fringe party in the lead of the polls?

the fringe party that controls congress that stopped the empty suit in the white house from further destruction?

the fringe party that will now control all 3 branches of govt, so they can salvage what is left after the morons are fired?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11054 Oct 18, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>. If he claimed foreign aid on his college records what does that suggest to you Indy?:)
That he was born in Mexico on a polygamy colony?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#11055 Oct 18, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. That GOP candidate seems to have originated from somewhere else.
woof
You'd vote for bin ladin before you'd vote for a GOP. You're that much of a Marxist.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11056 Oct 18, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh My!!!!!
When is the Movie being released?
woof
That was the one Mel Gibson and Joe Ezterhaus were working on when things went South between them. Joe wanted to put in a storyline about Romney's teenage homosexual relationship with one of his father's other wife's sons. Mel objected because he thought it humanized Romney too much.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#11057 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That he was born in Mexico on a polygamy colony?
It would suggest to the NON DUMBASSES, that he is a foreigner. fyi
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11058 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have to lie with every post
you can't say anything of substance, so to lie is all you have left.
and why kill what you can force to suffer?
So the "single file six per shot" method only maims, doesn't kill?

Show up at my door unannounced and make me fear for my life or the lives of one of my family members, teabagger.

One of us will be owning all your assets in a year or two, and you'll either be pushing daisies or bunkin with bubba and nursin a few serious head wounds.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11059 Oct 18, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
It would suggest to the NON DUMBASSES, that he is a foreigner. fyi
There are two candidates. One we know was born in Mexico. The other we know was born in Hawaii. Which one is the foreigner?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11060 Oct 18, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>. If he claimed foreign aid on his college records what does that suggest to you Indy?:)
This is getting a little redudant, but why don't you show some support for your assertion so I can take 15 seconds to debunk it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11061 Oct 18, 2012
You like budget deficits? Vote for Mitt.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti... -
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11062 Oct 18, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "single file six per shot" method only maims, doesn't kill?
Show up at my door unannounced and make me fear for my life or the lives of one of my family members, teabagger.
One of us will be owning all your assets in a year or two, and you'll either be pushing daisies or bunkin with bubba and nursin a few serious head wounds.
woof
I would have no reason to visit your slum except to take back what you stole.

And if that were the case, you would not be able to do anything except feed worms with your flesh.

your superior fantasy would be debunked is short order.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11063 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting a little redudant, but why don't you show some support for your assertion so I can take 15 seconds to debunk it?
what has been debunked is your intelligence.

you will require much more than 15 seconds to prove otherwise.

you live in a county that has been recorded as having the worst weather in the USA; and has one of the highest property devaluations in the nation. Youngstown just slightly worse.

brilliant choice to continue to see your opportunities slip away daily, hoping for change without action to correct the inherent problem.

like Detroit, the bulldozers will correct your fate in short order. Maybe California will welcome your family to come leach there till they are bulldozed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11064 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
You like budget deficits? Vote for Mitt.
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti... -
the deficit in Mitt's checkbook and businesses in comparison to yours is mighty.

they only way you will correct that is to successfully steal some from him. I see your chance of that being slim or none.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11065 Oct 18, 2012
Oh look. Obama's DOJ quietly acts to protect innocent Americans from harm once again while Mittens acts to protect his assets from taxation:

http://news.yahoo.com/man-held-plot-attack-fe...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/nyregion/ar...

And looky there! One of the desired targets of the young terrorist was the same man the teabaggers on here would like to see dead.

When will Mittens act to protect us and buy out Al Qeada?

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11066 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what has been debunked is your intelligence.
you will require much more than 15 seconds to prove otherwise.
you live in a county that has been recorded as having the worst weather in the USA; and has one of the highest property devaluations in the nation. Youngstown just slightly worse.
brilliant choice to continue to see your opportunities slip away daily, hoping for change without action to correct the inherent problem.
like Detroit, the bulldozers will correct your fate in short order. Maybe California will welcome your family to come leach there till they are bulldozed.
I hear the area around Lake St Clair was quite beautiful before the white people showed up. Place went to hell once those leeches got their hands on things, at least that's what I've read.

(I'm not sure how anybody "leaches" until after they're deceased).

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11067 Oct 18, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Oh look. Obama's DOJ quietly acts to protect innocent Americans from harm once again while Mittens acts to protect his assets from taxation:
http://news.yahoo.com/man-held-plot-attack-fe...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/nyregion/ar...
And looky there! One of the desired targets of the young terrorist was the same man the teabaggers on here would like to see dead.
When will Mittens act to protect us and buy out Al Qeada?
woof
and yahoo and the NY Times are real creditable sources of fact?

using comic books to find your news is why you are so lost in life.

just open your eyes to see reality; and quit with the video games as your single source of education.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11068 Oct 18, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the area around Lake St Clair was quite beautiful before the white people showed up. Place went to hell once those leeches got their hands on things, at least that's what I've read.
(I'm not sure how anybody "leaches" until after they're deceased).
woof
quit reading comic books; and go look for yourself.

The white people are currently bulldozing down what minority groups destroyed.

Also if you travel North on the Detroit river and look East, nature is quite beautiful.

When you travel far enough North you can see the carry over slum of Detroit in Canada.

As you travel further North, the scenery to the East is quite beautiful. You have to travel clear to Lake Huron to leave the slum behind on the West side. Af that point Michigan is quite beautiful.

it is kinda like driving North on Route 8 or I77 through Summit County. After you leave Summit and Cuyahoga Counties, Ohio is quite beautiful. I90 East is a beautiful drive in the fall.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11069 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and yahoo and the NY Times are real creditable sources of fact?
using comic books to find your news is why you are so lost in life.
just open your eyes to see reality; and quit with the video games as your single source of education.
Are you saying that Obama's DOJ did not just bust up a terrorist's plot to detonate a large bomb at the Federal Reserve Bank on Wall Street and kill innocent civilians?

If you don't like my sources, go look elsewhere.

You really are blind to truth when it's staring you right in the face, aren't you?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small dog found shot and nearly frozen in Young... Jan 9 Duke for Mayor 25
Why are we resettling refugees when we have hom... Jan 9 insecticide 2
Tecumseh Drama Theater Dec 19 YEPPER 2
Springfield Dining group Dec '16 Daffin Candies 2
Body found in parking lot Dec '16 Want answers 1
News Dominic J. Diaz 1995-2008 (Jan '09) Nov '16 his sister 9
if trump loss he was going on a long vacation Nov '16 trump vs hillary 1

Youngstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance