Obama In The Manger

Canton, OH

#11029 Oct 17, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Guns & religion? Imagine anyone clinging to the 2nd & 1st amendments respectively. Your ataement makes every 'Hillbilly' proud.
Imagine a bunch of scared old men, clinging mindlessly to a gun that no one is trying to take away. Go hide in your end days bunker, old clown.

By the way. I don't believe a water walking Jewish zombie absolved my bad deeds, or any other fear based notion of 2000 year old lice infested shepherds, but I do believe my Colt AR-15 that I purchased during the Clinton gun ban and my Smith & Wesson 40 cal fits nicely in with my 2nd amendment rights as an American. Just like abortion and gay marriage have nothing to do with anyone's every day life and doesn't belong in the politics of running a country, guns have nothing to do with following the teachings of Jesus. You are just going to have to get used to the idea that you no longer have a monopoly on God or this country.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#11030 Oct 17, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was born on a polygamist colony in Mexico. He isn't a citizen and isn't constitutionally qualified to be POTUS because he's a Mexican bastard child. Oooh. It is fun.
And Obama was born in Hawaii which HE once reffered to as part of Asia which would then make him foriegn born from his own lips! But his father was a muslum which are also ploygamist. lol
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#11031 Oct 17, 2012
Obama In The Manger wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine a bunch of scared old men, clinging mindlessly to a gun that no one is trying to take away. Go hide in your end days bunker, old clown.
By the way. I don't believe a water walking Jewish zombie absolved my bad deeds, or any other fear based notion of 2000 year old lice infested shepherds, but I do believe my Colt AR-15 that I purchased during the Clinton gun ban and my Smith & Wesson 40 cal fits nicely in with my 2nd amendment rights as an American. Just like abortion and gay marriage have nothing to do with anyone's every day life and doesn't belong in the politics of running a country, guns have nothing to do with following the teachings of Jesus. You are just going to have to get used to the idea that you no longer have a monopoly on God or this country.
What a putz you are! You contradict yourself so well that I do not know how to word a response to someone so mindless, mindless being YOUR word for gun toters of which YOU are one. Amazing!

“MOHAWKS & OHIO STATE RULE”

Since: Aug 10

NORTHWEST MOHAWKS

#11033 Oct 17, 2012
I'm for pro life Mitt Romney not.

“MOHAWKS & OHIO STATE RULE”

Since: Aug 10

NORTHWEST MOHAWKS

#11034 Oct 17, 2012
I'm for planned parenthood Mitt Romney is not.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11036 Oct 17, 2012
Post debate: Death threats against Romney skyrocket

http://www.examiner.com/article/post-debate-d...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11037 Oct 17, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Post debate: Death threats against Romney skyrocket
http://www.examiner.com/article/post-debate-d...
The teabaggers are angry. Anyone check Reality Speaks? He likes to make death threats.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11039 Oct 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was born on a polygamist colony in Mexico.
He isn't a citizen and isn't constitutionally qualified to be POTUS because he's a Mexican bastard child.
Oooh.
It is fun.
//////////
President Frank Marshall Davis Obama!!
Nobody can choose their parents in advance but everybody can be born again by trusting the Messiah, Joshua of Nazareth.
Obama cannot change the fact that he is illegitimate, but it is not too late for him to forsake his sins and become an HONEST man and a Christian.
It was during one such free love affair that University of Hawaii student Ann Dunham became pregnant by Davis.
Ann Dunham graduated from Mercer Island High School in Washington State, in 1960.
Her family moved to Hawaii that same year where she attended the University of Hawaii.
It was there that she had an affair with Davis and the result was baby Obama!!
Ann Dunham later became an operative with the Rockefeller controlled Ford Foundation.
//////////
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
Yo, you got da free obama phone.
woof,woof,woof
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
woof,woof,woof
//////////
He isn't a citizen and isn't constitutionally qualified to be POTUS because he's a Kenyan bastard child.
Oooh.
It is fun.
Please don't stop posting. You prove why the GOP is becoming a fringe party with every post.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#11040 Oct 17, 2012
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

no charge

Since: Aug 12

United States

#11041 Oct 17, 2012
Vote for the American!

Location hidden

#11042 Oct 17, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Vote for the American!
Obama

United States

#11043 Oct 17, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama
No, he's the foreign aid student.

Location hidden

#11044 Oct 17, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's the foreign aid student.
just wanted to see what kind of response I would get.

United States

#11045 Oct 18, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>just wanted to see what kind of response I would get.
. If he claimed foreign aid on his college records what does that suggest to you Indy?:)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11046 Oct 18, 2012
Obama In The Manger wrote:
<quoted text>
that 22 with a max range of 450 yards is useless when you are being shot at from 1000 yards or further. If you can get uphill with clear line 2000 yards is very doable.

That 22 is light to carry; and great for putting down cover fire. For eliminating targets that are holed up not so much.

and the 40 is a great cartridge; but I bet you can't control it. Not many can, the 45 either. If you can put 10 shots in rapid fire into a pie plate at 25 yards, then you are of the few that can.

I guess you did not hear Obama speak about gun control during the debate. He even included cheap handguns. Say goodbye to both of yours you mentioned.

as stated, to take your guns away from you I would never even have to get close enough that you had a clue your day was about to end. No worries on me doing that, I would prefer to teach you how to use what you have.

The policies you mentioned above I agree should not be political, or one cent of taxpayer money spent on them.

PS: The populace does not have to accept or get used to unmoral behavior ever. In fact the decay of such is 50% of this countries problem.

if guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.

we need as a society to hang in public squares violent criminals.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11047 Oct 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt was NOT wrong. He did mistakenly back off when NObama was particularly assertive & then was backed up by the moderator (who was also wrong) & she wa totally out of place as moderator to have even made such a statement. A classic example of BIAS when the position called for total impartiallity.
Well if Mittens can't stand up and protect himself against a stout, smart woman named Candy how in the heck do you expect him to protect us all against the Chinese or Al Qaeda?

Oh that's right. Investment.

Next thing ya know Muslim terrorists will be wearing Bain Capital ID badges. That oughtta fit right in with the GOP platform, huh?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11048 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was born on a polygamist colony in Mexico. He isn't a citizen and isn't constitutionally qualified to be POTUS because he's a Mexican bastard child. Oooh. It is fun.
Ohhhhh My!!!!!

When is the Movie being released?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11049 Oct 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call it bias when all three Presidential debates and one VP debate was (will be) hosted by liberals? You're paranoid.(please note sarcasm.)
You don't seem to understand that having the ability to see more than one side of any issue does not make one a "liberal".

You may think that it does. It doesn't.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11050 Oct 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama was born in Hawaii which HE once reffered to as part of Asia which would then make him foriegn born from his own lips! But his father was a muslum which are also ploygamist. lol
Hawaii is NOT in North America, but it IS one of the United States.

Look it up.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11051 Oct 18, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Vote for the American!
I already did. That GOP candidate seems to have originated from somewhere else.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hourly rate for temp at General Motors Dec 22 Bella123 1
the hot test place to be tonight (Nov '13) Dec 20 hello-hello 2
General Motors Dec 12 Bella123 1
Girls looking for fun in this area? Dec 9 nextdoorbeauty 1
Reminiscing of 60s and 70s Youngstown (Dec '09) Nov 27 Tdt3607 19
Tandem Stoppers Takes Trouble Out of Sliding Ta... (Nov '06) Nov '14 shan 4
Duck Dynasty' star will headline Men's Rally in... (Mar '14) Nov '14 Julia 3
Youngstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web