paralyzing delphi retiree pensionS TR...

paralyzing delphi retiree pensionS TRY astonishment or disbelief

Posted in the Youngstown Forum

Thomas Scutillo

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Stun - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stun
to make senseless, groggy, or dizzy by or as if by a blow : daze. 2.: to shock with noise. 3.: to overcome especially with paralyzing astonishment or disbelief ...
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
IF TAlKING TO THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS AND TELL THEM THEY ARE HEARING VOICES about their pensions doesnt make them senseless, US NEW MEAT KNOW LOTS OF pill mill security tricks.....TO DISPLACE A WHOLE LABOR UNION AND SAVE THE FEW ...THE OLD AND THE UGLY
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
BUT THEN AGAIN everyone knows how i love putting these two desk school community's out to pasture with nothing!
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
if they didnt displace everyone all us cute young people would be working and putting money into to their pension fund...but instead we have A payee boy!!
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
there is 12 eggs to a dozen AND THere IS astonishment AND disbelief TOO....pick one!!
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
i know DISPLACED UNION PEOPLE SHOULD ALL cringe in fear WHILE THIS GROUP OF lecherous, ill-educated, badly mannered relic of an earlier age....... RULES!!!!!

or not..
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2012
look how easy it is to stun these chumps you start out with

Friends | Define Friends at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/Friends
noun 1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. 2. a person who gives assistance; patron ; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony ...
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2012
i visited the homeless house in warren...and a boarding house in niles...IT IS A GREAT PLACE FOR CHUMPS!
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2012
THESE RETIREES can do AA meetings at the mission in warren.......
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2012
most people will hold their money for them.....CAUSE THEY MIGHT SPEND IT ON CO PAY DRUGS
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
OK ALL YOU DRUGGYS AND DRUNKS KEEP high .....cause the Coroner's Office dont have a test for Emotional Impact......like the hillbilly hollywood show business ensemble and Impact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The right questions for Ohio's next governor: T... May 20 Just another guy 3
News Ohio treatment center owner target of Medicaid ... May 18 Fishin Magician 14
News Ohio Treatment Center Owner Target Of Medicaid ... May 18 Fishin Magician 6
Strurhers dollar general May 15 Revengeful 1
Deanna Szabo Mar '18 god1970 1
News Man deported to Jordan from US after 39 years Feb '18 Truth 3
News US agency says it won't delay Ohio man's deport... Jan '18 Cordwainer Trout 3

Youngstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Youngstown Mortgages