paying sales tax on moo cows you boug...

paying sales tax on moo cows you bought from maine

Posted in the Youngstown Forum

Thomas Scutillo

Bethel, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Federal Licenses and Permits
If your business is involved in activities supervised and regulated by a federal agency, you may need to obtain a federal license. Here is a brief list of the licenses and permits that you may need for your business.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issues permits for businesses involved in the importation and interstate transportation of animals, animal products, biologics, biotechnology and plants.

Alcohol Beverages
Federal law requires manufacturers, wholesalers, importers and retailers of alcoholic beverages to register, pay special taxes and maintain certain records with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB).
Thomas Scutillo

Bethel, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Groundfish Federal Fisheries Permits
Provides permits and fishing authorizations issued by the Northwest Region for fisheries affecting west coast groundfish.

High Seas Fishing Permits
Offers information on compliance with the High Seas Act along with permits.

Antarctic Marine Living Resource Trade Permits
Gives information on Catch Documentation Scheme (CDS) permits.

Maritime Transportation
Ocean Transportation Intermediary Licenses
Provides a general description of the Office of Transportation Intermediaries along with appropriate contact information.

Mining and Drilling
The Minerals Management Service (MMS), a bureau in the U.S. Department of the Interior, is the federal agency that manages the nation's natural gas, oil and other mineral resources on the outer continental shelf. Businesses involved in the drilling for natural gas, oil or other mineral resources on federal lands may be required to obtain a drilling permit from the MMS.

eWell Permitting and Reporting System
Offers an online application for permits to drill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Nuclear Energy
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission licenses commercial nuclear reactors and fuel cycle facilities, distribution of nuclear materials, and nuclear waste disposal facilities.

Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Licensing
Provides NRC applicants and licensees with the rules and regulations governing the assessment and collection of fees and forms used in processing incoming payments from the licensee.
Thomas Scutillo

Bethel, OH

#3 Nov 30, 2012
there everyone tax OHIOS natural gas..ALOT!!
Thomas Scutillo

Bethel, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012

every one t~0uch ohios cash and give it to fibbers and floozys!
Thomas Scutillo

Bethel, OH

#6 Nov 30, 2012
DON'T FORGET OHIO WINES! t~0uch it and t~0uch it and t~0uch it and

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Ryan (D - OH) IT Pakistani Scandal Aug 13 Tim Ryan 1
News The Latest: Trump talks 'new immigration system... Aug 2 Maria 46
News I May Be Inclined to Like Melania Trump's Style... Aug 1 Really 1
Maybe Republicans can save money by cutting Spe... Jul 26 Hannah 1
what is trump hideing and will he fire session... Jul 26 Hannah 2
Compass West Apartments (Mar '07) Jul 24 Jesteress 29
Fosters theater Jul '17 Tiffany 1

Youngstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Youngstown Mortgages