stripes are used on a base

stripes are used on a base

Posted in the Youngstown Forum

mr what

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2009
stripxx are used in a stable, In the army if you let your base decay with band aids and quick fixes your rank is striped, Putting benifits in the wrong hands will win you some new dipictions of your image
mr what

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2009
naw if i cant help the right guy, I will but I'd never run for office, cause I dont wanna help these guys after the last cash grab, I don't like them and proud of it
mr what

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2009
Right.,.,.,, each city is like a military base, in Ohio they were allowed to decay, and all they had to do is find the ****** girls and depict some male in thier family as failure, so to *****! you get a plan to ******** the base, yeah i told the white house after the surg thing. they said they had paper rules and to shut. Everyone knows except money grab
mr what

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2009
That General betray us stuff was me cause of the base displacement thing
mr what

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2009
Thats why Ohio has no more river boat and The Arm Pit School Bus Turn Around Constrution Corperation, among many of thier own benifits they have been dishing out
mr what

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2009
yeah world leader means the citys aka base matters as much as ours to keep the peace
mr what

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2009
no I never tell the stable boy of ohio, that cowboy is a waste, how many years has it been and the fool hasnt dismounted yet
mr what

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2009
no they called it a surge.. counter surge I said if the general was to give a speech it would be a General betray us speech on birth control, ha ha everyone was resigning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Youngstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Beck Panamaed (Sep '15) Sat Panamaed 15
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Fri jurassic park 956
Pit Bulls must be banned (Mar '13) Fri ThomasA 88
Discussion Fri Panamaed 8
Lawyer Wife with Rubber Titties May 13 Jeff 5
News County Millage Rate (Aug '06) May 13 Over by the secre... 2
Boycott Pineapple Willy's May 12 Rich 3

Youngstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Youngstown Mortgages