Who do you support for State Senate in Georgia (District 51) in 2010?

Posted in the Young Harris Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2010
John Anderson

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Steve Gooch

Gooch is the real conservative in the race. Joseph Mann has been in our local jails many times for DUI's. He also has a bad criminal history in the courthouse. Go look it up folks.
Robert Conners

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Joseph Mann

Joseph Mann is honest and trustworthy. He should be our next state senator as he is more interested in whats good for the 51st district and not so much for only his own pocketbook. If you vote gooch, expect more of the same (as Chip Pearson)!! Aaahhh!!
Dustin Hooper

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

This John Anderson person must not be very intelligent. Either that or getting facts from somewhere unreliable. Please do check out Joseph folks. And when you do you will find all of the wonderful things he does for our community and surrounding communities. I am sure he will do more of the same in Atlanta!
Jean McFarland

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

My family has known the Mann's for years. I can honestly say that regardless of whatever John Anderson has to say in this forun, my family & I will base our votes on Joseph Mann and his family. Apparently, Mr. Anderson only wants to drum up negative publicity, and we have already seen way too much of that around here.
J Adams

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Is it true that Joseph Mann was the county chairman for Barrack Obama two years ago? All democrats are running for cover this year because of Obama's bad ratings. You can run, but you sure can't hide from the voters in the ballot box.
Vote Republican and keep the liberals out of north georgia politics.
J Adams

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Steve Gooch

Gooch pulled Lumpkin County out of bankruptcy. He has been endorsed by Speaker David Ralston and Casey Cagle. Enough said.
Vote for Gooch.
John Anderson

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Joseph Mann would never be able to help Fannin County get the first dime out of Atlanta.

I heard Steve Gooch was in Blue Ridge last week meeting with folks from the chamber, county, cities, and with David Ralston on some DOT road projects. They are trying to get Hwy 5 four laned to the state line.

Do you think Mann will get anything out of a Republican Senate and House? NO WAY!!!

VOTE GOOCH.......
does not matter

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Agree with John Anderson joesph mann is the last thing we need nothing but trouble hiding behind parents money. I have known him for years.
it takes a village

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

The election is long over. The negative comments made here were very uncalled for from the steve gooch compaign.joseph is a young man who is very civic minded, bright, hard working, and concerned. He is a christain and a family man. No rummors there. There were negative rummors about steve gooch. He has a little glass in his house too. It is not denied by joseph that he had a dui as a teen ager. And John Anderson, I did look it up. John, you and steve make politics the mud pit everyone wants to avoid with such tactics. I also personally know Josephs parents. They have only the money they work hard for. He has worked with his father in real estate, never to hide behind him. Real estate is slow here. Have you not noticed? Doors are closing despite "the turnaround". You should reach out to work together and it would help if you actually knew what you were talking about. This forum is like the childhood game of passing a secret down the line to find how wrong it turns out in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Search the Young Harris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 1 hr Not from Florida 26
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 49,602
Nudist colony in Union County ? 2 hr Bud 6
Common Sense Is Not Common 3 hr ACOG 2
Sketchy preschool lottery 4 hr kids 3
Are YOU ready to lose the middle age Bulge 4 hr Marilyn 4
Local banks in Blairsville 5 hr In the know 45
•••
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••