Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#212 Mar 1, 2013
Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...I think most of these "shots" I’m taking from hostile fire are nothing more than one extremist far left, progressive, socialist who is probably a part of Obama's gun control (read people control) movement; while fight to take our Second Amendment rights, is in all reality using a fully automatic “assault weapon” to deluge me with a barrage of shots, from nothing more than one malevolent little pea shooter.
Yeppers,
single handedly
keeping the hoards at bay.

Whiz whizzers whizzing overhead.
Thump thump thumper incoming.

Valiantly manning the last redoubt,
standing firm
with all fingers and toes
plugging the holes
of our draining way of life.

But wait,
the fever pitch receeds
the fog clears
to reveal
no hoard at all.

Just a limp wristed liberal
with a pea shooter
and an armful of sockpuppets.

Yeppers,
please keep posting
this rational conversation must continue.
Informed Opinion

United States

#213 Mar 2, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring.
Thanks for reading.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#214 Mar 2, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Yeppers,
single handedly
keeping the hoards at bay.

Whiz whizzers whizzing overhead.
Thump thump thumper incoming.

Valiantly manning the last redoubt,
standing firm
with all fingers and toes
plugging the holes
of our draining way of life.

But wait,
the fever pitch receeds
the fog clears
to reveal
no hoard at all.

Just a limp wristed liberal
with a pea shooter
and an armful of sockpuppets.

Yeppers,
please keep posting
this rational conversation must continue.
I just wish we could give the Right Wingers a trip to those places where the people are not oppressed our horrible liberal socialist commie government.

Let's see:
Where are people allowed to be "free", businesses unregulated, and have the right to be heavily armed at all times ?

- Somalia;
- Afghanistan;
- Burundi;
- Sudan;
- Haiti;
- Pakistan;
- Iraq;
- Congo

The Right Wingers who hate America and our form of government that "oppresses" them so much would be in Heavenly Freedom" in those countries.

And we'd be rid of the silly talk of how "oppressed" they are.

Ah.. Nirvana.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#215 Mar 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish we could give the Right Wingers a trip to those places where the people are not oppressed our horrible liberal socialist commie government.
Let's see:
Where are people allowed to be "free", businesses unregulated, and have the right to be heavily armed at all times ?
- Somalia;
- Afghanistan;
- Burundi;
- Sudan;
- Haiti;
- Pakistan;
- Iraq;
- Congo
The Right Wingers who hate America and our form of government that "oppresses" them so much would be in Heavenly Freedom" in those countries.
And we'd be rid of the silly talk of how "oppressed" they are.
Ah.. Nirvana.
Yep, Yap. There is the caught and the (un)caught, just ignore those things you rather side step, and move right along with you odious antics.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#216 Mar 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish we could give the Right Wingers a trip to those places where the people are not oppressed our horrible liberal socialist commie government.
Let's see:
Where are people allowed to be "free", businesses unregulated, and have the right to be heavily armed at all times ?
- Somalia;
- Afghanistan;
- Burundi;
- Sudan;
- Haiti;
- Pakistan;
- Iraq;
- Congo
The Right Wingers who hate America and our form of government that "oppresses" them so much would be in Heavenly Freedom" in those countries.
And we'd be rid of the silly talk of how "oppressed" they are.
Ah.. Nirvana.
Boring.
Sarge

Anniston, AL

#217 Mar 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish we could give the Right Wingers a trip to those places where the people are not oppressed our horrible liberal socialist commie government.
Let's see:
Where are people allowed to be "free", businesses unregulated, and have the right to be heavily armed at all times ?
- Somalia;
- Afghanistan;
- Burundi;
- Sudan;
- Haiti;
- Pakistan;
- Iraq;
- Congo
The Right Wingers who hate America and our form of government that "oppresses" them so much would be in Heavenly Freedom" in those countries.
And we'd be rid of the silly talk of how "oppressed" they are.
Ah.. Nirvana.
Well now Junior, just let this Right Winger enlighten you to a few things. First off I've already toured 3 of the third world cesspools that you listed. Can a "Keyboard Kommando" like yourself say the same thing? I Doubt it. Secondly, a left wing nutjob could not possibly understand my sense of patriotism to my country. You libbys all believe the government owe you a living. So yes, it does piss me off when I see you low informed, whiny liberals willingly following your Demagogue down the path to destruction of this country. You and your left wing fools need to know that patriots have fought for this country several times in our history, and will fight again if we have to!
Laughing Out Loud

Blairsville, GA

#218 Mar 2, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>Well now Junior, just let this Right Winger enlighten you to a few things. First off I've already toured 3 of the third world cesspools that you listed. Can a "Keyboard Kommando" like yourself say the same thing? I Doubt it. Secondly, a left wing nutjob could not possibly understand my sense of patriotism to my country. You libbys all believe the government owe you a living. So yes, it does piss me off when I see you low informed, whiny liberals willingly following your Demagogue down the path to destruction of this country. You and your left wing fools need to know that patriots have fought for this country several times in our history, and will fight again if we have to!
Say Sarge, weren't you living off the government when you toured these places in the military. Guess we were paying your government salary...
Sarge

Opelika, AL

#219 Mar 2, 2013
Laughing Out Loud wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Sarge, weren't you living off the government when you toured these places in the military. Guess we were paying your government salary...
Yes I was, but not like the welfare recipient you probably are!

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#220 Mar 2, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>Well now Junior, just let this Right Winger enlighten you to a few things. First off I've already toured 3 of the third world cesspools that you listed. Can a "Keyboard Kommando" like yourself say the same thing? I Doubt it. Secondly, a left wing nutjob could not possibly understand my sense of patriotism to my country. You libbys all believe the government owe you a living. So yes, it does piss me off when I see you low informed, whiny liberals willingly following your Demagogue down the path to destruction of this country. You and your left wing fools need to know that patriots have fought for this country several times in our history, and will fight again if we have to!
Yep, tell him Sarge! And thanks for your service.
froggy

Helen, GA

#221 Mar 3, 2013
Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, tell him Sarge! And thanks for your service.
You are as gullible as he is pompous.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#222 Mar 3, 2013
Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Yap. There is the caught and the (un)caught, just ignore those things you rather side step, and move right along with you odious antics.
Darn,
for a minute I thought you might actually address:

What happens in countries where people aren't "oppressed" by their government regulations in the ways Right Wingers claim to be "oppressed" here in the good old USA.

Of course that "oppression" doesn't include when they're cashing their government checks or using their government health care.

But that would have required the intellectual honesty to confront the obvious hypocrisy of Right Wing silliness.
Laughing Out Loud

Blairsville, GA

#223 Mar 3, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I was, but not like the welfare recipient you probably are!
See, but here is the reality. I'm not on welfare. I have never been on welfare. I have never worked for the government nor benefited by government contracts, etc.

But you, sir, did indeed live off the government. That is a fact. And don't get this wrong, I salute any person who serves in the military, you included. But to jump out and tell someone who has always worked in the private sector that they expect the government to support them while the government did indeed support you is just, well, asinine.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#224 Mar 3, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>Well now Junior, just let this Right Winger enlighten you to a few things. First off I've already toured 3 of the third world cesspools that you listed. Can a "Keyboard Kommando" like yourself say the same thing? I Doubt it. Secondly, a left wing nutjob could not possibly understand my sense of patriotism to my country. You libbys all believe the government owe you a living. So yes, it does piss me off when I see you low informed, whiny liberals willingly following your Demagogue down the path to destruction of this country. You and your left wing fools need to know that patriots have fought for this country several times in our history, and will fight again if we have to!
Well son:

Since you want to get personal, maybe you need a lesson about attacking others without the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17 even before I graduated high school and left for MCRD a week after graduation.

After discharge,(Honorable, of course), I became a sworn law enforcement officers for over 22 years, assigned to various federal task forces, including DEA and Secret Service, for several years, during those decades of service, also serving as a Tactical Weapons and Firearms Instructor.

While employed in law enforcement, I obtained a J.D., and have worked as an attorney to protect the Constitutional rights of Americans both as a law enforcement officer and an attorney.

I spent a total of over 8 years working and living in Central, South America, and Africa, while serving in the military and law enforcement.

I have attended so many funerals with flag draped coffins of Marines and fellow law enforcement officers, that I understand that "giving that last full measure" is not a "glorious" event, and the loss can never be overcome by family, or even friends.

I watch the Right Wingers spend us into bankruptcy playing with their guns and toys, and send our best and bravest into harms way, while sitting in their armchairs, cashing their government checks, complaining they might have to pay taxes to support those they sent across the world for no real purpose.

I continue to travel internationally, and here in the U.S. as a attorney, businessman and a volunteer law enforcement instructor for local religious organization.

Now son, when you want to compare who has the credentials to comment on, and criticize, government policies, perhaps you've learned to be more careful.

Your comments simply make you appear to be a knucklehead.

I devote time to TOPIX just because people with your mindset continue to pollute our country.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#225 Mar 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn,
for a minute I thought you might actually address:
What happens in countries where people aren't "oppressed" by their government regulations in the ways Right Wingers claim to be "oppressed" here in the good old USA.
Of course that "oppression" doesn't include when they're cashing their government checks or using their government health care.
But that would have required the intellectual honesty to confront the obvious hypocrisy of Right Wing silliness.
Why allow you to bait and switch, no one is interested in simply placating you.

Fess up, the more you ignore the obvious, the more you expose your disingenuous motivations.

Yep, I mean Yap.
Informed Opinion

United States

#226 Mar 3, 2013
Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>Why allow you to bait and switch, no one is interested in simply placating you.

Fess up, the more you ignore the obvious, the more you expose your disingenuous motivations.

Yep, I mean Yap.
Perhaps,
after great effort and intensive contemplation,
your post will be capable of interpretation in such a way as to be susceptible of meaning.

By it's highly doubtful.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#227 Mar 3, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>You are as gullible as he is pompous.
Yep, and just who would rely upon you to make that judgment.

Anyhow, my comments are/were intended for the ideal, and a sincere thanks to all our brave Men and Women who have fought and are fighting for freedom, liberty and all that our Nation has, and I trust will again represent.

No one (except Jesus)or No Nation is or ever has been perfect, but we are the best this world has to offer, and so are those who believe in those ideals.

Your smug remarks are inconsequential.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#228 Mar 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps,
after great effort and intensive contemplation,
your post will be capable of interpretation in such a way as to be susceptible of meaning.
By it's highly doubtful.
Perhaps, many are simply much smarter that you would like to give credit.

Nevertheless, each deception revealed serves to awaken others to your subterfuges.

Denial isn’t really of any subsequence.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

#229 Mar 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well son:
Since you want to get personal, maybe you need a lesson about attacking others without the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17 even before I graduated high school and left for MCRD a week after graduation.
After discharge,(Honorable, of course), I became a sworn law enforcement officers for over 22 years, assigned to various federal task forces, including DEA and Secret Service, for several years, during those decades of service, also serving as a Tactical Weapons and Firearms Instructor.
While employed in law enforcement, I obtained a J.D., and have worked as an attorney to protect the Constitutional rights of Americans both as a law enforcement officer and an attorney.
I spent a total of over 8 years working and living in Central, South America, and Africa, while serving in the military and law enforcement.
I have attended so many funerals with flag draped coffins of Marines and fellow law enforcement officers, that I understand that "giving that last full measure" is not a "glorious" event, and the loss can never be overcome by family, or even friends.
I watch the Right Wingers spend us into bankruptcy playing with their guns and toys, and send our best and bravest into harms way, while sitting in their armchairs, cashing their government checks, complaining they might have to pay taxes to support those they sent across the world for no real purpose.
I continue to travel internationally, and here in the U.S. as a attorney, businessman and a volunteer law enforcement instructor for local religious organization.
Now son, when you want to compare who has the credentials to comment on, and criticize, government policies, perhaps you've learned to be more careful.
Your comments simply make you appear to be a knucklehead.
I devote time to TOPIX just because people with your mindset continue to pollute our country.
Whoa, taking you at you word, if that biography is indeed factual, I just have to ask how did you get by the first psychological testing’s?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate anyone volunteering to defend our Country, but the distain you have adamantly displayed for our Founding Fathers, our way of life, the Constitution, Religion, and it seems every facet of our value system in what is paramount to a lunatic’s ravings, just isn’t conducive to someone who should be placed in any of the sensitive positions of trust, confidence, and honor you say you have been allow to possess.

Now, I realize this is simply my humble opinion. Nevertheless, I suspect it is held by many reasonable American Patriots.

As an example, even in the post to which I am responding, you disparage one group, while failing to recognize that the reason our Nation is today facing bankruptcy; actually falls upon a failed leadership in both parties, and as two wings upon the same bird, from both sides of the isle.

You talk of being a Religious volunteer, but yet upon this site you constantly blaspheme the God of Abraham, Jehovah, and anything to do with Christianity, the Holy Trinity or any part thereof - the Father, Son (Jesus), or Holy Spirit. In light of that, how do you choose which religion to besmirch, and for which to volunteer?

No. As I “compare who has the credentials” I don’t believe it is Sarge who needs be more careful; it is you appearing to be the “knucklehead.”
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#230 Mar 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well son:
Since you want to get personal, maybe you need a lesson about attacking others without the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
I enlisted in the Marine Corps at age 17 even before I graduated high school and left for MCRD a week after graduation.
After discharge,(Honorable, of course), I became a sworn law enforcement officers for over 22 years, assigned to various federal task forces, including DEA and Secret Service, for several years, during those decades of service, also serving as a Tactical Weapons and Firearms Instructor.
While employed in law enforcement, I obtained a J.D., and have worked as an attorney to protect the Constitutional rights of Americans both as a law enforcement officer and an attorney.
I spent a total of over 8 years working and living in Central, South America, and Africa, while serving in the military and law enforcement.
I have attended so many funerals with flag draped coffins of Marines and fellow law enforcement officers, that I understand that "giving that last full measure" is not a "glorious" event, and the loss can never be overcome by family, or even friends.
I watch the Right Wingers spend us into bankruptcy playing with their guns and toys, and send our best and bravest into harms way, while sitting in their armchairs, cashing their government checks, complaining they might have to pay taxes to support those they sent across the world for no real purpose.
I continue to travel internationally, and here in the U.S. as a attorney, businessman and a volunteer law enforcement instructor for local religious organization.
Now son, when you want to compare who has the credentials to comment on, and criticize, government policies, perhaps you've learned to be more careful.
Your comments simply make you appear to be a knucklehead.
I devote time to TOPIX just because people with your mindset continue to pollute our country.

Boring to the max, with a lot of lies.
Sarge

Albertville, AL

#231 Mar 3, 2013
Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, taking you at you word, if that biography is indeed factual, I just have to ask how did you get by the first psychological testing’s?
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate anyone volunteering to defend our Country, but the distain you have adamantly displayed for our Founding Fathers, our way of life, the Constitution, Religion, and it seems every facet of our value system in what is paramount to a lunatic’s ravings, just isn’t conducive to someone who should be placed in any of the sensitive positions of trust, confidence, and honor you say you have been allow to possess.
Now, I realize this is simply my humble opinion. Nevertheless, I suspect it is held by many reasonable American Patriots.
As an example, even in the post to which I am responding, you disparage one group, while failing to recognize that the reason our Nation is today facing bankruptcy; actually falls upon a failed leadership in both parties, and as two wings upon the same bird, from both sides of the isle.
You talk of being a Religious volunteer, but yet upon this site you constantly blaspheme the God of Abraham, Jehovah, and anything to do with Christianity, the Holy Trinity or any part thereof - the Father, Son (Jesus), or Holy Spirit. In light of that, how do you choose which religion to besmirch, and for which to volunteer?
No. As I “compare who has the credentials” I don’t believe it is Sarge who needs be more careful; it is you appearing to be the “knucklehead.”
Well said! You probably got the lefty studying his little liberal books for the next 2 days for a comeback!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff’s chosen 32 min Bernard 17
Caves around Blairsville? (Feb '14) 3 hr Help 46
The blairsville dopewhore 3 hr Huh 5
Towns County Schools and new superintendent 4 hr Ester 4
Time To Clean Up Union County 11 hr Jimbo 245
Road Department 14 hr Beetle 2
appalachain outlaws (Jan '14) Fri ARKANSAS Chick 41

Young Harris News Video

Young Harris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Young Harris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?