|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Romans, Chapter 12
1: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

If not then you are in disobedience to His first commandment.
Zoltar

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
Romans, Chapter 12
1: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?
Is Pee Wee Herman's bicycle really in the basement of the Alamo? Just wondering.
Fud

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TheWingsOfWisdom wrote:
Romans, Chapter 12
Another train off the tracks.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fud wrote:
<quoted text>
Another train off the tracks.
You sure you didn't mean brain

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Floridians are not accepted...
Informed Opinion

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>Is Pee Wee Herman's bicycle really in the basement of the Alamo? Just wondering.
Great screen name.
Informed Opinion

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Chainsaw Five wrote:
Floridians are not accepted...
I'm not sure.

I was in Miami the other day and every 5th person was named Jesus.

With that ratio, what are the odds that He lives in Florida ? and I wonder if He has a satisfactory photo I.D. to vote if He does.
Zoltar

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great screen name.
Thanks Informed. It is my step-mother's maiden name. She claims to be from the planet Xpenka. She has photos of her playing there as a child. However, I am certain they are photos of the Painted Desert in New Mexico.
answer

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I try.

Since: Aug 10

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

God loves us all even with our faults.

Since: Oct 11

Flarda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Now that right there is the truth if'n it has ever been told.
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
God loves us all even with our faults.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Chainsaw chump,HE loved his creation so much that he killed all living things except one family.Maybe Hitler loved the Jews and POt POl loved the non-communists and bush loved all the dead Muslims.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Informed. It is my step-mother's maiden name. She claims to be from the planet Xpenka. She has photos of her playing there as a child. However, I am certain they are photos of the Painted Desert in New Mexico.
She seems like a perfect candidate for Congress from Ohio or Arkansas.

At least 47% of American voters would agree with her that its reasonable to believe she is from the planet Xpenka, and that the Constitution permits Xpenkans to be elected.

Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

blairsville devil wrote:
Chainsaw chump,HE loved his creation so much that he killed all living things except one family.Maybe Hitler loved the Jews and POt POl loved the non-communists and bush loved all the dead Muslims.
Now, now:

That's not fair, Bush loves Muslims that can sign oil drilling contracts, especially those Saudis named bin Laden

Look how he protected Osama bin Laden for all those years,
and how he spent $1Trillion Tax Dollars and put thousands of American troops in body bags to kill Saddam Hussein, the sworn enemy of the Saudis, you know Arab Muslims actually responsible for 09/11.

Now you wouldn't do that without an undying love for Muslims.

It couldn't have been for their money, could it ?
foregiven

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure you didn't mean brain
Please listen I'm not usually on these web sites I think they are silly. Jesus Christ is the son of God and if you are not saved by the blood of the lamb when the trumpet of the Lord shall sound you will spend eternity in hell burning forever more and I can assure you you will remember the time you mocked Jesus name.
foregiven

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

blairsville devil wrote:
If you knew the Bible at all you would know why it was destroyed and what was actually saved. The next time the earth will be destroyed by fire and you my friend will burn in hell if you don't turn your life over to God.
foregiven

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Informed. It is my step-mother's maiden name. She claims to be from the planet Xpenka. She has photos of her playing there as a child. However, I am certain they are photos of the Painted Desert in New Mexico.
Praying for you.
foregiven

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

bunkerbitch wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdFX6AT2kC o&feature=plcp I created God
Try Jesus and stay off the computer. God created the heavens and the earth even you. He loves you and wants to save you from a devils hell. Even though you make fun of him he will never leave you or forsake you.
foregiven

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

bunkerbitch wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdFX6AT2kC o&feature=plcp I created God
Crazy!!! God made everything
Hill Will

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

foregiven wrote:
<quoted text>
Please listen I'm not usually on these web sites I think they are silly. Jesus Christ is the son of God and if you are not saved by the blood of the lamb when the trumpet of the Lord shall sound you will spend eternity in hell burning forever more and I can assure you you will remember the time you mocked Jesus name.
Forgiven:
The Kingdom of God is in the mist of your enemies. Welcome to the silly kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min rename 52,433
Missing Ingles Assistant Mgr 21 min mom of 2 2
Towns Football 2014 24 min Love football 1
Harvest time in Towns and Clay 28 min Get real 9
Need more manufacturers to come to blairsville 35 min Just a Thought 11
brmemc 45 min Just a Thought 141
Questions fo Mr. Sorgen 1 hr Eastwood 3

Search the Young Harris Forum:
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs