Good going Lamar Paris
Farce

Blue Ridge, GA

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Watch out for zoning laws.
Fat Lady

Cleveland, GA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
I can't imagine anyone voting for Knight or Mason and then voting for Paris. Most people who voted Republican would vote a straight ticket. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it against all logic that Paris would get 2000 more votes than Rich. Something is beginning to smell.
zits buddy

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Nov 16, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
I can't imagine anyone voting for Knight or Mason and then voting for Paris. Most people who voted Republican would vote a straight ticket. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it against all logic that Paris would get 2000 more votes than Rich. Something is beginning to smell.
That something beginning to smell is you.
Yack

Sandersville, GA

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
With reports of voter fraud coming out all around the country, it would be crazy to think it wouldn't happen here.
Susan

Jefferson, GA

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
Wrong. I'm republican and voted for Stevens and Paris so did a lot of other republicans. There were cars all over town that had Romeny/Ryan and Lamar stickers. People vote for who they like in office locally not a straight ticket. That is old hat and ignorant.
Fat Lady

Cleveland, GA

#26 Nov 17, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm republican and voted for Stevens and Paris so did a lot of other republicans. There were cars all over town that had Romeny/Ryan and Lamar stickers. People vote for who they like in office locally not a straight ticket. That is old hat and ignorant.
Well why do you call yourself a Republican. Looks as if you voted Democrat. Thanks though for helping to prove my point and that is that Stevens lost and Paris won by 2000 votes. Really starting to smell now.
James

Canton, GA

#27 Nov 17, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant fix stupid .
James

Canton, GA

#28 Nov 17, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Well why do you call yourself a Republican. Looks as if you voted Democrat. Thanks though for helping to prove my point and that is that Stevens lost and Paris won by 2000 votes. Really starting to smell now.
They get caught again .
zit

Texarkana, TX

#29 Nov 17, 2012
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2012/11/video-of-progr... +-+
What+Does+The+Prayer+Really+Sa y%3F%29 This video really gives credence to the fishy smell
Sore Losers

Lithonia, GA

#30 Nov 17, 2012
We got the right person for commissioner. He is well respected across the the State of Georgia and is the only college educated commissioner Union County has ever had. Charles Rich was a huge step backwards and the people recognized it. I doubt Rich would have wanted to get into mud slinging, there may be some skeletons you losers might not know about.
Snob

Jefferson, GA

#31 Nov 17, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Well why do you call yourself a Republican. Looks as if you voted Democrat. Thanks though for helping to prove my point and that is that Stevens lost and Paris won by 2000 votes. Really starting to smell now.
The only thing smelly is between those rolls of fat, lady.
Maybe your ta-ta, too. Shower, wash the stink off, and it might helping your thinking.
People can call themselves anything they want and vote anyway they chose. Stevens lost by few votes. People know and like Lamar. Remember us Republicans are snotty-rich-fucks and we love the money invested in Blairsville.
Snob

Jefferson, GA

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Sore Losers wrote:
We got the right person for commissioner. He is well respected across the the State of Georgia and is the only college educated commissioner Union County has ever had. Charles Rich was a huge step backwards and the people recognized it. I doubt Rich would have wanted to get into mud slinging, there may be some skeletons you losers might not know about.
Rich wasn't qualified and people knew it. Correct. The only people who bitch about Lamar are right here on topix.
Yup

Talladega, AL

#33 Nov 17, 2012
Snob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your ta-ta, too. Shower, wash the stink off, and it might helping your thinking.
People can call themselves anything they want and vote anyway they chose. Stevens lost by few votes. People know and like Lamar. Remember us Republicans are snotty-rich-fucks and we love the money invested in Blairsville.
The only thing you got right junior, was Stephens LOST! Let's see what happens to Lamer after he finally gets investigated.
Yeah yeah yeah

Jefferson, GA

#34 Nov 17, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you got right junior, was Stephens LOST! Let's see what happens to Lamer after he finally gets investigated.
Don't hold your breath on an invesitgation. He's in with the powers that be. ACOG has made such an ass of herself trying to take him down that no one will take her seriously; altho, they might listen to her to be polite.

The people spoke and it's over. Suck it up.
Fat Lady

Cleveland, GA

#35 Nov 17, 2012
Snob wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing that some one of your high moral integrity would be on this low down web site. You need to get off here before some of our trash rubs off on you. Oh hell it already has. Sorry.
Farce

Blue Ridge, GA

#36 Nov 17, 2012
Sore Losers wrote:
Sh!t!!!!!
Sore Losers

Mcdonough, GA

#37 Nov 18, 2012
Snob wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich wasn't qualified and people knew it. Correct. The only people who bitch about Lamar are right here on topix.
You are correct, and the voters do not want a poker dealer/card shark and part time bartender to run the county. Hell, no one even knows where he came from, where he went to high school, we can only guess he is not college educated. No references from former employers or anyone in the care repair business that even knows him. No involvement with the community, no interest in Union County. The man was looking for a paycheck, he is unemployed. This could have been a real nightmare for Union County. Lucky we have voters educated on the candidates and well informed voters.
Fat Lady

Cleveland, GA

#38 Nov 18, 2012
Sore Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, and the voters do not want a poker dealer/card shark and part time bartender to run the county. Hell, no one even knows where he came from, where he went to high school, we can only guess he is not college educated. No references from former employers or anyone in the care repair business that even knows him. No involvement with the community, no interest in Union County. The man was looking for a paycheck, he is unemployed. This could have been a real nightmare for Union County. Lucky we have voters educated on the candidates and well informed voters.
I hope you can back up that mouth of yours. Seems you might just be out on a limb there Slim. No One with a brain bigger than a flea's ass would believe that a crooked lying thieving piece of crap beat Rich by 2000 votes.
Wimpie

Jefferson, GA

#39 Nov 18, 2012
Sore Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what concerned me about Rich, too.
Even after his campaign, there is little known about him.
Until he decided to run for office, Rich's claim to fame was the lodge. I still believe that the Republicans and people at the lodge saw this as a way to get Sunday alcohol sales and other things the community really doesn't want. Lord, Blairsville doesn't need to end up like Murphy! I know some of the people who were behind Rich's campaign. They do not have the best interest of Union County at heart. Most were Floridians and others hated Lamar for whatever reason. I'm glad Lamar was re-elected and we can move on with progress in UC. I know Lamar well enough to be able to say that it'll be a cold day in hell before he is "investigated" or any of the lame accusations against him become an issue for Lamar or the county.

Good job, Lamar.

Mason wouldn't have won, either, if he hadn't been around these parts when he was a trooper.
Wimpie

Jefferson, GA

#40 Nov 18, 2012
Fat Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you can back up that mouth of yours. Seems you might just be out on a limb there Slim. No One with a brain bigger than a flea's ass would believe that a crooked lying thieving piece of crap beat Rich by 2000 votes.
While Union County moves along into this century, you fester over those 2000 votes. Okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Allen 18 min Animal lover 32
2016 Georgia Mountain Fair (Jul '15) 1 hr Just A Thought 37
Black Lives Matter? 1 hr BenS 14
Hillary Clinton for President ! 8 hr brother for Trump 57
What does Blairsville need? 9 hr Observer 121
Troubled times ahead! 11 hr THE WB 128
Linda Curtis for Sheriff 12 hr Oh really 956

Young Harris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance