Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey hows your local public affender treating you...have ya seen any of them actually try a case and earn their keep...i hear its plea to something you didnt do so i dont have to actually prepare for a trial and defend you... just a thought...
agreed

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You are correct, they are a wash for the DA's office..what pair
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You will get same or worse results from local attys at much higher cost. Best to just go with public defender before wasting your money
Yep

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

And there is one who is a known drunk and could care less what he does to people, guilty or not. Hope he gets liver failure..
olympic angels

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Yep wrote:
And there is one who is a known drunk and could care less what he does to people, guilty or not. Hope he gets liver failure..
the one that they gave me was a real estate attorney. the only thing they did was get me outa jail, i had to file motions of appeal with drawing my plea, an stuck their case up their ass.
my case is the perfect example of what they do to people that don't know their lrgal rights. i majored in business law at mercer,i had to really repersent myself. no lawyer there would have filed the motions i did. just got to know your law.
them lawyers there are whats called bread an butter lawyers, they will not buck the system to upset their bread an butter.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Whats worse is they will take your money and shield their scumbag buddies from an investigation into their immoral and corrupt tactics. They will dig for information to give the other side to help fry you and have the audacity to expect the rest of their money. Yep the drunkard is the main one but not the only one.the bar will soon be looking into their behavior
dcda

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

hey "google Enotah Judical Curcuit" take a look ... they are in some serious heat... and all should keep with the heat.. Civil Rights violations and discrimination through out the circuit.. I have them admitting and on audio... have docs... im so ready to watch this...
Bob

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
You will get same or worse results from local attys at much higher cost. Best to just go with public defender before wasting your money
ISN'T THIS TRUE?!?!?!?!?!

It's like it doesn't matter which lawyer you use or whether they are private or public, they all seem to reach the same conclusions and tell their clients that their life choices cannot be escaped from. They must all be incompetent, crooked or both!

I have the same problem with doctors. It doesn't matter how many that I go through. They all tell me the same thing. "Bob" they tell me, "your morbid obesity is the direct result of your sedentary lifestyle. You can't be skinny and healthy while sitting on your ass all day in front of a computer or tv eating bon bons and drinking beer."

I think they're just as crooked and incompetent as the lawyers are. It's like there's some kind of conspiracy to keep us all accountable for our life decisions or something. I bet I could get better results if I went to Atlanta to find a "super doctor" or "super lawyer". They have ALL the answers that I want to hear! If only my life decisions would allow me to afford them!

I thought that Obama and the Democrats were going to change this!!!
Hav

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
ISN'T THIS TRUE?!?!?!?!?!
It's like it doesn't matter which lawyer you use or whether they are private or public, they all seem to reach the same conclusions and tell their clients that their life choices cannot be escaped from. They must all be incompetent, crooked or both!
I have the same problem with doctors. It doesn't matter how many that I go through. They all tell me the same thing. "Bob" they tell me, "your morbid obesity is the direct result of your sedentary lifestyle. You can't be skinny and healthy while sitting on your ass all day in front of a computer or tv eating bon bons and drinking beer."
I think they're just as crooked and incompetent as the lawyers are. It's like there's some kind of conspiracy to keep us all accountable for our life decisions or something. I bet I could get better results if I went to Atlanta to find a "super doctor" or "super lawyer". They have ALL the answers that I want to hear! If only my life decisions would allow me to afford them!
I thought that Obama and the Democrats were going to change this!!!
Having problems with your sticky keyboard again, Dumbo?
dcda

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Its all good.. Numerous complaints being filed. Maybe one day...
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Just letting " bob " know been working 7 days a wk but haven't forgotten. Working on a detailed response to your lame analogy. We know who you are, your easy. Matter of fact why dont we go ahead and start using real names. A little caveat for you, when you play both sides dont be suprised when both sides wind up mad with you. Client confidentiality ring a bell. Maybe they dont teach that at uga
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I see 'bob' decided it might be in their best interest to keep their mouth shut
The sad truth of it

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

drda wrote:
Hey hows your local public affender treating you...have ya seen any of them actually try a case and earn their keep...i hear its plea to something you didnt do so i dont have to actually prepare for a trial and defend you... just a thought...
They're referred to as being a "Public Necessity," because the law requires anyone accused of a felony, regardless of their ability to pay, to have legal representation before....

In the eye of the legal system, if you don't have assets (money, property, anything of any value), you're not entitled to equal justice, much less a fair trial or even competent representation, so the court appoints the bottom of the legal barrel who won’t waste their time yet obey the letter of the law.
Beachbumb

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Yes you hit the nail on the head. however many are wising up and joining forces..

time will tell
charlee

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

any update out there on the current investigation going on with our fine public defender staff?
Priority

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

The argument here may become mute shortly. Funds to pay Public Defenders are being cut back so if you're broke, you're soon going to be on your own in court.
again

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Priority wrote:
The argument here may become mute shortly. Funds to pay Public Defenders are being cut back so if you're broke, you're soon going to be on your own in court.
Good. Glad to hear it if it is true. I am really tired of tax dollars being spent on people who continue to break the law or neglect their children when people like me are forced to pay for it.
trip

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

totally agree.. and maybe that will stop the prosecution of innocent people too..

70% jailed in this circuit are innocent is what the Public Defenders office admits to..
AYAK

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

trip wrote:
totally agree.. and maybe that will stop the prosecution of innocent people too..
70% jailed in this circuit are innocent is what the Public Defenders office admits to..
BS...U white trash should stay away from the pipe and get a job.
trip

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

AYAK I agree with you.. the entire staff at the public defenders are just what you called them White Trash.. They should go get a real job.. actually earn their pay.. good point..I have an audio and video of admission of the chief public defender admitting to these statements so you are correct they should get a job...save the tax payers a bundle.. scraping the bottom of the barrel with that crowd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Search the Young Harris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudist colony in Union County ? 11 min nope 18
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min jeb stuart 49,697
Union County Development Authority 56 min chris 5
Welcome to Hiawassee . Our trash is your treasure 1 hr Young Harris 24
Gas Prices in the local area 2 hr uhhh 10
The School and Ms. Williams 11 hr Ket 7
Sketchy preschool lottery 11 hr Blairsvillann 4
•••
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••