Tired of it

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Almost every night I hear a car/truck going down the road around 11:00 or a little after blasting loud music. I dont know who it is but everytime I hear it I wake up and cant go back to sleep so if your reading this would you please turn down your music when your on the road? If not and this continues I will have a police officer looking out for you because im pretty sure your violating sound regulations. And also who ever is spinning and squilling tires you might also want to stop. Thanks
Tired of it

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Anyone else been hearing it?
GA MFER

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Awe shit..Thats jus Earley revin up da Truck Boat Truck...Drank ya about 10 more pabst and ya wont even know a dang thang..
Tired Of It

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I dont drink..I like to live life being able to remember everyday..Unlike some people I dont need to drink to have fun or be happy....I dont care who it is or what kind of truck it is all I know is that im tired of not being able to sleep...
Tired Of It

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I have a police officer along with other people looking out for whoever is making all the noise...So when you see the police lights behind whoever it is you can thank me! And also the beer bottles being thrown in my ditch and driveway better stop to!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Search the Young Harris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a friendly community 3 hr So True 8
Chatuge Regional Hospital 3 hr Native RN 7
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 39,451
brmemc and terry taylor 6 hr I DID IT 15
voting in two states 7 hr I DID IT 1
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 7 hr I WILL 279
Board of Education election 7 hr I WILL 15
•••
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••
•••