What happened to ACOG, MV and Reb Blairsville?

Posted in the Young Harris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Playa

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 13, 2012
I haven't been on this site in quite a while. What happened to these three winners? Did they just slink away with egg on their face?
worried

Jefferson, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
The Playa wrote:
I haven't been on this site in quite a while. What happened to these three winners? Did they just slink away with egg on their face?
Looks Like You Are the Idiot
Long Live the Fruitloops

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Don't worry. Be happy :)
Peace,
- david
* but get ready, and prepare like yor life depends on it. it does.
Awwww, Little Davey is back in town, how sweet.
Bevis

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Yeah, yeah, I've been waiting to hear what The Mountain has been saying to him...
Butthead

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Cool, little Davey talks to the mountain. bet his bungehole talks to him too.
citizen

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Dec 15, 2012
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Don't worry. Be happy :)
Peace,
- david
* but get ready, and prepare like yor life depends on it. it does.
and you are another one....are you a threat to society??What should we prepare for like our life depends on it...I am sure those little children never imagined what would happen to them before the end of the school day...and the parents that dropped them off never thought they would pick up their children in such a way that some will.Are YOU a threat to the people of Union Co.?You seem to have a REAL problem with our little community...
be prepare

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>and you are another one....are you a threat to society??What should we prepare for like our life depends on it...I am sure those little children never imagined what would happen to them before the end of the school day...and the parents that dropped them off never thought they would pick up their children in such a way that some will.Are YOU a threat to the people of Union Co.?You seem to have a REAL problem with our little community...
Apparently you have not read the Bible!

If you had, you would know that we are living in the last days. Satan is hard at work to take every soul he can to Hell with him.

Food is going to be had to find. You need to be preparing a garden, canning and get your families ready for the hard days ahead. Start now. David has been trying to tell this community and everyone out there that will listen to get prepared in these last days. He is just warning people that the time is getting closer.
Lamar

Cleveland, GA

#9 Dec 15, 2012
be prepare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had, you would know that we are living in the last days. Satan is hard at work to take every soul he can to Hell with him.
Food is going to be had to find. You need to be preparing a garden, canning and get your families ready for the hard days ahead. Start now. David has been trying to tell this community and everyone out there that will listen to get prepared in these last days. He is just warning people that the time is getting closer.
Since I am the ruler of this here place I don't worry about needing food or heat or clothes to wear. I will just take it from the good citizens. That is the perks of being ruler. Let them fools eat cake.
Let God Sort Em Out

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Dec 15, 2012
be prepare wrote:
<quoted text>
The last days, Hell. What a laugh. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#11 Dec 18, 2012
be prepare wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama too, also.
Lamar

Jefferson, GA

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Boy I am glad these folks are out of here. They had me chasing my tail. I had to come up with another excuse every day. I burned up two shredders trying to stay ahead of them. They are dangerous to a well run machine. Always throwing a monkey wrench into it. Now I can get back to the business of underhanded running of the office.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Lamar wrote:
Boy I am glad these folks are out of here. They had me chasing my tail. I had to come up with another excuse every day. I burned up two shredders trying to stay ahead of them. They are dangerous to a well run machine. Always throwing a monkey wrench into it. Now I can get back to the business of underhanded running of the office.
If the threat is still present,
why did the vigilance go dark
after the election?

Perhaps some are convinced
that mere political opposition
is a high minded affair.
ex-normies 2nd in command

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
If the threat is still present,
why did the vigilance go dark
after the election?
Perhaps some are convinced
that mere political opposition
is a high minded affair.
Now now Janice - careful you don't rile someone up. They might go gettin all stirred up and puttin the tax avoidance antics of yore scum friends like Dinah and Lamar Paris in mass emails again. Best you go work on some other story. Course - you could keep yappin and test the theory :)

But my guess is that the folks your thinkin of are simply patient -simply watching the new sherrif - because all things in time, played out in order.

Best to consider yoreself a patron in a fancy playhouse. It's just a long intermission dear. You stretch your legs (and mouth) all you want... play'll startback up sooner or later.

Only thing is... you ain't got no say in when that is gonna be... you just gotta wait like everyone else.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
ex-normies 2nd in command wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Now now Janice - careful you don't rile someone up. They might go gettin all stirred up and puttin the tax avoidance antics of yore scum friends like Dinah and Lamar Paris in mass emails again. Best you go work on some other story. Course - you could keep yappin and test the theory :)
But my guess is that the folks your thinkin of are simply patient -simply watching the new sherrif - because all things in time, played out in order.
Best to consider yoreself a patron in a fancy playhouse. It's just a long intermission dear. You stretch your legs (and mouth) all you want... play'll startback up sooner or later.
Only thing is... you ain't got no say in when that is gonna be... you just gotta wait like everyone else.
Who's Janice?
Why do you think I'm her?

It's good to hear that the entertainment will resume shortly.
Lamar

Jefferson, GA

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Janice?
Why do you think I'm her?
It's good to hear that the entertainment will resume shortly.
Oh No please tell me it isn't so? I am just not man enough to stand up to all this investigations. Please Oh My you have helped in the past and I desperately need your help if they start back. I hate I tried to cheat that little old woman but I really thought I could get away with it and My taxes were just a perk of being the ruler and not keeping records was the failure of my professors at Georgia not telling me how to do it and not get caught. It is all someone else's fault. Please if anyone has a heart keep the MISFITS at bay.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Lamar wrote:
<quoted text>Oh No please tell me it isn't so? I am just not man enough to stand up to all this investigations. Please Oh My you have helped in the past and I desperately need your help if they start back. I hate I tried to cheat that little old woman but I really thought I could get away with it and My taxes were just a perk of being the ruler and not keeping records was the failure of my professors at Georgia not telling me how to do it and not get caught. It is all someone else's fault. Please if anyone has a heart keep the MISFITS at bay.
It's good to see that the entertainment is resuming.
Lamar

Jefferson, GA

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see that the entertainment is resuming.
Well Oh My you have been entertaining everyone for so long I just thought you needed a well deserved rest. You can thank me later.
Let God Sort Em Out

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Well, I see MV is back with his BS predictions about the end of the World. Who knows or cares where ACOG and Reb are at. But come to think of it, they probably are really on here using on of their many sock puppet names.
Uncle Daddy

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Apparently The Mountain told MV to be silent and Miss ACOG had to go have her hair done.
Little Bird

Blairsville, GA

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Was in the clerk of court office and heard that a little trouble is brewing for these guys. Has anyone else heard this too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 2 min Paul 11
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Synergy 55,691
Steve's Steakhouse 7 min Ada 99
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 16 min Georgia born 46
More Trouble for the Attorney General 22 min Sonny 4
bad ugly good 4 hr Reasoning 23
brmemc 5 hr Mad 392
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••
•••