Seekingtruth

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

There is so much mud slinging, I don't know how to sort out the truths from the lies.

Honestly, where can I go to find the truth?
joker

Sycamore, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

The truth is we have to elect a man for the job thats RUDY ROACH a man that has done the job and done it right the safest county when he was sheriff thats the reason the people come to this county now people its time to get this county back to the safest county so lets step up and support and elect RUDY ROACH a proven leader that cannot be control by a handful of people. A man that will enforce the law and a fair man to all the people in the county.VOTE FOR RUDY ROACH DEC.4TH.
Chris supporter

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

joker wrote:
The truth is we have to elect a man for the job thats RUDY ROACH a man that has done the job and done it right the safest county when he was sheriff thats the reason the people come to this county now people its time to get this county back to the safest county so lets step up and support and elect RUDY ROACH a proven leader that cannot be control by a handful of people. A man that will enforce the law and a fair man to all the people in the county.VOTE FOR RUDY ROACH DEC.4TH.
Oh Come on!! I almost hurt myself laughing at this!! Chris Clinton for Sheriff!

PS..Learn when to end a sentence and use punctuation.
In the know

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

Chris supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Come on!! I almost hurt myself laughing at this!! Chris Clinton for Sheriff!
PS..Learn when to end a sentence and use punctuation.
VOTE RUDY ROACH!! CLEAN CLINTON CLAN FROM THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT!!!
Seekingtruth

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

joker wrote:
Ha! What a laugh! Rudy will enforce the law? Against drug abusers? NO!! Against anyone that has ever done him a "favor"? NO!! Against anyone who has ever "slept" with him? NO!! I'm leavin' the county if this guy is voted in!!!!
joker

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

Its funny that you claim you wanted the truth but when you hear it you cant grasp it and also I dont claim to be a English scholar. Also when you need the law all honesty who better then RUDY ROACH VOTE DEC4TH.
ace

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

That the way i see it to Joker vote Roach
Kings_Jester

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

Hey, why stink up this forum with a Clinton /Roach topic? Look up top - it says Blairsville Forum. We have our own sheriff candidates over here and we don't have to vote for them until November.

There's a dozen Clinton Roach topics over in the Hiawassee foum. Have at it boys.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hiawassee-ga

Since: Nov 07

Hiawassee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2007

I looked up top....on mine it says Young Harris Forum. If it magically appeared in Blairville, don't bother looking at it. Just like with your TV...you can change the channel (even if the batteries are dead in you remote control).
still laughing

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

Seekingtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! What a laugh! Rudy will enforce the law? Against drug abusers? NO!! Against anyone that has ever done him a "favor"? NO!! Against anyone who has ever "slept" with him? NO!! I'm leavin' the county if this guy is voted in!!!!
I will be the first to wave you goodbye when you leave after Dec. 4. VOTE FOR RUDY!!
the alpha male

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Seekingtruth wrote:
There is so much mud slinging, I don't know how to sort out the truths from the lies.
Honestly, where can I go to find the truth?
the only way to find the truth in towns county is to be there.
everyone tells lies to cover the one they just told.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Search the Young Harris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
em county boys sure does love em some Hurddle H... 13 min Bubba 5
Bank Closing 19 min The Facts 17
Local College 48 min Searching 6
New business in town 2 hr Searching 45
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr jeb stuart 50,074
Head Football Coach 6 hr Funny 54
Union County Development Authority 7 hr ACOG 24
•••
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••