Garbage pickup service
Lakehouse owner

Lebanon, GA

#103 Oct 12, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Please let me know the phone number for Holbrook's I have looked everywhere. E-mail address is [email protected]
Just sent phone for Holbrooks. They are both very nice people and he has done a wonderful job.
Blairsville

Dahlonega, GA

#104 Jan 28, 2011
I just found out that Tony hired extra help and paid his workers extra for last week. I just wanted to say GREAT JOB TONY! You really take care of your workers. I bet Holbrooks Garbage service didnt do any thing for their employees. He just seems like that type of man.
tax payer and UC resident

Kathleen, GA

#105 Jan 28, 2011
Lakehouse owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sent phone for Holbrooks. They are both very nice people and he has done a wonderful job.
If you lived here full time you would not like Holbrooks.
He does not pick up trash on the days he is suppose to.
Holbrook is the worst in the business in this area.

Kathleen, GA

#106 Jan 28, 2011
Blairsville wrote:
I just found out that Tony hired extra help and paid his workers extra for last week. I just wanted to say GREAT JOB TONY! You really take care of your workers. I bet Holbrooks Garbage service didnt do any thing for their employees. He just seems like that type of man.
I don't use Tony's but he is terrific, on time, never misses a beat, and serves the people in my neighborhood like a good business person should. Kudos to Tony's.

Kathleen, GA

#107 Jan 28, 2011
Josh's is also a good company.
pokemon

United States

#108 Jan 28, 2011
We use DJ garbage pickup service. Donald is very dependable. He even came during the snow and ice
weatherman

Texarkana, TX

#109 Dec 13, 2012
OK folks, I am new to the area and it is 2012. What is the recommended trash pick up business in Blairsville?
info

Birmingham, AL

#110 Dec 13, 2012
i use joshuas great they have never missed a pick up
resident

Commerce, GA

#111 Dec 13, 2012
Tony's
Josh's (used this service years ago when Josh Cheek owned it)

No to Holbrook. I agree with ^^^^ very undependable.

I've used all three, but find Tony's the best; he's on time and never misses pick-up.
info

Birmingham, AL

#112 Dec 14, 2012
joshuas sends bills if you pay 3 months at a time
LocalLee

Cornelia, GA

#113 Dec 14, 2012
resident wrote:
Tony's
Josh's (used this service years ago when Josh Cheek owned it)
No to Holbrook. I agree with ^^^^ very undependable.
I've used all three, but find Tony's the best; he's on time and never misses pick-up.
Definately NO to Holbrooks.... after using them for over 10+ years, they came and removed my container, saying I didnt pay them, even though I had a written receipt from the owner. Very unprofessional.
figures

Bartow, GA

#114 Dec 16, 2012
Call DJ local lee, we have never had a problem with them.
BUMBLEWBEE

Jefferson, GA

#115 Dec 16, 2012
TONY'S BEST AROUND
hell no

Douglas, GA

#116 Dec 17, 2012
LocalLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Definately NO to Holbrooks.... after using them for over 10+ years, they came and removed my container, saying I didnt pay them, even though I had a written receipt from the owner. Very unprofessional.
Yep, he did the same to many of his good customers. His wife did the books and did them poorly. No bills. Couldn't get a straight answer because they didn't know what the heck they were doing. He dumped trash out of neighbor's container on the ground and took the container!!! No show but still charged for days missed.

Called and called and called but never anything but an answering machine.
Looking for trash pickup

Dawsonville, GA

#117 Sep 15, 2013
does anyone know how to contact josh's
amused

Jefferson, GA

#119 Sep 28, 2014
unowho wrote:
<quoted text>
The AIR! Burning pollutes the air.
Land fills use trash to build up ground with trash and waste so building can be built on top of the landfill.
On lovely days when the air is fresh, who wants to smell someone's trash burning? Hmmm, I didn't know we could call the EPA. Thank you. I'm on it!
Really? You are such a immature brat. "I'm on it" lmao. I can't stand ppl like u who wanna nark all the time on someone. So what if someone burns their trash? It's the best way to go. The air is hardly ever really fresh anyways. Grow the hell up and get the f**k over it. What an idiot lol

Since: Aug 14

United States

#121 Sep 28, 2014
Recommend Sprinkles Sanitation in Young Harris
Granny

Cleveland, GA

#122 Sep 29, 2014
amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are such a immature brat. "I'm on it" lmao. I can't stand ppl like u who wanna nark all the time on someone. So what if someone burns their trash? It's the best way to go. The air is hardly ever really fresh anyways. Grow the hell up and get the f**k over it. What an idiot lol
You Florida people move here and think you own the place. We don't want our mountain air polluted by your burning trash! Cut back on the beer, cigarettes and tattoos and call one of the
local garbage services !
amused

Eastanollee, GA

#123 Oct 21, 2014
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You Florida people move here and think you own the place. We don't want our mountain air polluted by your burning trash! Cut back on the beer, cigarettes and tattoos and call one of the
local garbage services !
OK first off I'm not from Florida thank god. Sorry no offense but I can't stand floridiots. I'll burn my trash as long as I want. I don't care wtf y'all think about it. So stf up and get over it already. I know tons of people who do it. So go ahead and taddle all u want but no matter what we will all keep doing it. Have a great day!
Blairsville Has Spoken

Jasper, GA

#124 Oct 21, 2014
amused wrote:
<quoted text>
OK first off I'm not from Florida thank god. Sorry no offense but I can't stand floridiots. I'll burn my trash as long as I want. I don't care wtf y'all think about it. So stf up and get over it already. I know tons of people who do it. So go ahead and taddle all u want but no matter what we will all keep doing it. Have a great day!
I hope yer trailer catches fire when yer burnin leaves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it OK to be gay in hiawassee ? 9 hr BOB 21
Walmart Blairsville's Pollution Problem - HELP! 9 hr Free Bird 22
Cheer up democrapts. 9 hr Free Bird 4
no more school taxes 10 hr PSA 22
Transplant 16 hr Free Bird 36
Fall in Florida 19 hr Free Bird 23
Floridiots strikes again. 22 hr Timmy is gay 21

Young Harris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance