The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Apr 28, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
... which is typical of the political and social progressive.
That's better.
Jack

Murphy, NC

#22 Apr 29, 2013
Well maybe wrote:
I went there for breakfast last Friday. Interesting bunch of people. Not movers and shakers. More like talkers and wishers.
Well maybe your just an ass!!
Me Off

United States

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe your just an ass!!
Answer post number 1 on this thread. Coward
Jack

Murphy, NC

#24 Apr 29, 2013
Me Off wrote:
<quoted text>Answer post number 1 on this thread. Coward
Why was it the movers and shakers place to ask the questions.If you were there why did you not make a stand.That is because you are chicken shit!
Ballcheck

Dahlonega, GA

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Ballcheck wrote:
<quoted text>I think my new name of coward and hypocrite fits me to a tee. I had a chance to ask why the Administration staff is larger than schools three times our size. I had a chance to ask why we would hire a Principal with no experience without advertising the position. I chose to wet my pants and remain silent. I am a coward.
That's closer to the truth.
Fact check

Cleveland, GA

#27 Apr 30, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Why was it the movers and shakers place to ask the questions.If you were there why did you not make a stand.That is because you are chicken shit!
You and your little group choose to act like community leaders yet you fail to ask relevant questions when presented with the opportunity. Everyone who is following this story knows the school administration failed to do the right thing.
Now everyone knows the movers and shakers are afraid as a group to confront a issue. They chose the cowards path of silence.
They need to stick to painting little signs and talking about making a difference. Because, when it comes to courage and action they failed the test.
One opinion

Blairsville, GA

#28 Apr 30, 2013
Fact check wrote:
<quoted text>You and your little group choose to act like community leaders....
Their function and purpose is to support Republican candidates and provide them a platform. They are NOT in and by themselves advocates with a political or social agenda of their own, rather they pledge unfailing support to that of the one they select.

They did not choose wisely in the last election cycle. He did not address ANY issue, which is proving tragic.

Whoever they pick next time will face what Obama did, and is; a mess! Sadly, the economic cancer of our community has spread to the point of being terminal.
Jack

Murphy, NC

#29 Apr 30, 2013
Fact check wrote:
<quoted text>You and your little group choose to act like community leaders yet you fail to ask relevant questions when presented with the opportunity. Everyone who is following this story knows the school administration failed to do the right thing.
Now everyone knows the movers and shakers are afraid as a group to confront a issue. They chose the cowards path of silence.
They need to stick to painting little signs and talking about making a difference. Because, when it comes to courage and action they failed the test.
You know that over half of those men and women have served our country fighting for our freedom so our dumb asses could have rights.I am 48,I am not a mover and shaker, I know alot of them and their just people.This mover and shakers thing has really upset you,I don't think you should talk about them anymore it is too upsetting for you Don't let those people get you down,Hold your head high,you know you are smarter than they are,after all you are a democrat.I have to say one more thing, if you are not a coward,then march your ass to Mary Anns on Friday morning and CONFRONT THE ISSUE,tell them what you think,they welcome guest speakers.
Service

United States

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You know that over half of those men and women have served our country fighting for our freedom so our dumb asses could have rights.I am 48,I am not a mover and shaker, I know alot of them and their just people.This mover and shakers thing has really upset you,I don't think you should talk about them anymore it is too upsetting for you Don't let those people get you down,Hold your head high,you know you are smarter than they are,after all you are a democrat.I have to say one more thing, if you are not a coward,then march your ass to Mary Anns on Friday morning and CONFRONT THE ISSUE,tell them what you think,they welcome guest speakers.
I can't speak for the other poster but I would not waste my time attending or speaking to a group of people who obviously have no concern or understanding of real issues facing Towns County. Towns County Schools are so top heavy with Administration the students are suffering. The Superintendent anoints her friends son who's prior experience was a gym teacher, as principal. She comes to speak at their breakfast forum and nobody ask why?
I see the point being made here. If a group wants to be regarded as a legitimate organization that truly have the community's best interest at heart, they need to be willing to stand up and ask the difficult questions. That is the only way things will change in Towns County.
You Jack, and the group known as movers and shakers seem to either be ignoring the issue or feel asking tough questions might offend someone. I get that every week in the Herald. I was hoping for more out of what seems to be a political action group.
Your attempt at belittling the poster by stating the military service of some of the organizations members is lame. I assure you there are many of us who served who find that offensive. Service to your Country is only bragged about by those who lack other accomplishments in life. For those who did serve that failed to stand up and be heard regarding a very important issue in our community should be ashamed. It takes courage to stand up and make a difference.
David

Murphy, NC

#31 Apr 30, 2013
Service wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for the other poster but I would not waste my time attending or speaking to a group of people who obviously have no concern or understanding of real issues facing Towns County. Towns County Schools are so top heavy with Administration the students are suffering. The Superintendent anoints her friends son who's prior experience was a gym teacher, as principal. She comes to speak at their breakfast forum and nobody ask why?
I see the point being made here. If a group wants to be regarded as a legitimate organization that truly have the community's best interest at heart, they need to be willing to stand up and ask the difficult questions. That is the only way things will change in Towns County.
You Jack, and the group known as movers and shakers seem to either be ignoring the issue or feel asking tough questions might offend someone. I get that every week in the Herald. I was hoping for more out of what seems to be a political action group.
Your attempt at belittling the poster by stating the military service of some of the organizations members is lame. I assure you there are many of us who served who find that offensive. Service to your Country is only bragged about by those who lack other accomplishments in life. For those who did serve that failed to stand up and be heard regarding a very important issue in our community should be ashamed. It takes courage to stand up and make a difference.
What kind of powers do these mover and shakers have? I always thought that the attorney general and the secretary of state asks all the questions.I think Allison has been to a few meetings,maybe he helped them and now they could be a branch of the states election board.They should be fired if they can't do better! That is my opinion.
Naw

Cleveland, GA

#32 Apr 30, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of powers do these mover and shakers have? I always thought that the attorney general and the secretary of state asks all the questions.I think Allison has been to a few meetings,maybe he helped them and now they could be a branch of the states election board.They should be fired if they can't do better! That is my opinion.
Naw, they are just a bunch of old farts who want to think they are still relevant. A few younger locals who blow the horn for Clinton. Anyone who knows them understands they are nothing but Hot Air. The local paper acts like they are something special. Most were one day probably. Special Ed.
David

Murphy, NC

#33 Apr 30, 2013
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, they are just a bunch of old farts who want to think they are still relevant. A few younger locals who blow the horn for Clinton. Anyone who knows them understands they are nothing but Hot Air. The local paper acts like they are something special. Most were one day probably. Special Ed.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.But my question is have you been to these meetings? How do you know so much about them? Are you a mole?
David

Murphy, NC

#34 Apr 30, 2013
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, they are just a bunch of old farts who want to think they are still relevant. A few younger locals who blow the horn for Clinton. Anyone who knows them understands they are nothing but Hot Air. The local paper acts like they are something special. Most were one day probably. Special Ed.
You are a piece of shit!I have friends who would be considered special ed and I do not appreciate you using them in any of your bullshit!!!!!
Next

Blairsville, GA

#35 May 1, 2013
Stand in back, by the front door to the restaurant sometime and listen to them run their mouths for as long as you can stand to. Try not to laugh!

It's a combination pity-party and Obama-bash by dull, pitiable and ineffectual people who take themselves s..oooooooo..o seriously and apparently believe they’re saving the world from all evil, which of course means Democrats.

The food is good however. So's the service.
We Know

Cleveland, GA

#36 May 1, 2013
Naw wrote:
Irrelevant losers. Don't waste your time on them or their mascot CC. Whom I might add is an irrelevant loser.
Drucilla

Murphy, NC

#37 May 1, 2013
Service wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for the other poster but I would not waste my time attending or speaking to a group of people who obviously have no concern or understanding of real issues facing Towns County. Towns County Schools are so top heavy with Administration the students are suffering. The Superintendent anoints her friends son who's prior experience was a gym teacher, as principal. She comes to speak at their breakfast forum and nobody ask why?
Sir,you make no sense.You just said that you had served in the military(?)Why don't you make a stand against this school board? Don't hide behind 20-30 old people,they cannot do anything.Start your own club Spanky.
Roxanne

Toccoa, GA

#38 May 1, 2013
The one thing that would help Towns and Union county, is the selling of the local papers to a large company. Such as Community Newspapers.West printing is NOT going to print the truth or ask hard questions. Period.
We do not have any source for honest news other than Topix.
Service wrote:
please

Dahlonega, GA

#39 May 2, 2013
Where do you think the money came from for the signs in the first place and the second place since this is not the first time they have been redone. They did a nice job on the signs, you just can't read a darn thing they say. They just did it and didn't put a lot of thought into how the product would function, like a lot of what they do.
LOL

Blairsville, GA

#40 May 2, 2013
please wrote:
Where do you think the money came from for the signs in the first place and the second place since this is not the first time they have been redone. They did a nice job on the signs, you just can't read a darn thing they say. They just did it and didn't put a lot of thought into how the product would function, like a lot of what they do.
At 55-65 MPH and the way people drive around here, the only thing a driver really needs to see is "Welcome."
Rod

Murphy, NC

#41 May 3, 2013
please wrote:
Please tell me where the money came from for the movers ans shakers to put up those two signs up.Secondly,would you fell better if they just burned the signs and wrote over the charred signs "welcome to hell".Is that what it will take to shut you up.Bitch and gripe!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New EMC board members-Questions 14 min shoop 1
ga supreme court decision helps homeowners with... 2 hr Searching 4
tanyard aprtments (Jan '11) 4 hr Robin 39
Isn't politics ineresting 5 hr Granny 3
Garbage pickup service (Sep '09) 6 hr Blairsville Has S... 120
Question to Lamar 6 hr Owl Town Ollie 4
End of Days 6 hr Granny 2

Young Harris News Video

Young Harris Dating
Find my Match