mike

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Lets hear em....I've heard so many mixed feelings n stories. I'd like to hear more about it...
LMAO

Young Harris, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Unless they want to remain just another fast-food joint, they need to improve - EVERYTHING, starting with cloth tablecloths and napkins, and real silverware instead of that plastic stuff, oh, and they should employ a maitre d' and also a famous French chef to ramp up their menu. And my God, their wine list! They MUST get a sommelier who is trained and knowledgeable. A four-piece string quartet from Juilliard would make dinning there much more enjoyable, along with valet parking. ;o)
The Nuts Are Back

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Unless they want to remain just another fast-food joint, they need to improve - EVERYTHING, starting with cloth tablecloths and napkins, and real silverware instead of that plastic stuff, oh, and they should employ a maitre d' and also a famous French chef to ramp up their menu. And my God, their wine list! They MUST get a sommelier who is trained and knowledgeable. A four-piece string quartet from Juilliard would make dinning there much more enjoyable, along with valet parking. ;o)
If it had all that, some of the upity Floridiots would still complain.
Opin

Young Harris, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2013
The Nuts Are Back wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had all that, some of the upity Floridiots would still complain.
And the born and inbred, self-righteous local red-necks would draw on the tablecloths with their crayons, steal the silverware and condimendents, accuse the maitre d' of being a fag, bitch because the food didn't have enough lard in it and the portions weren't big enough, and the prices were too high and the service terrible, would drink beer out of the can and insist Jesus didn't drink wine, they'd belch, fart and scratch their butts and think it was funny, run the quartet off with their AK-47s and Glocks and demand someone with a nasal problem and no talent to get up there, at the same time worry that someone from the government was going steal the beer cans out of their beat-up old F-150.

And then not tip the server!

People with class aren't all from Florida - but you apparently think so.
Georgia Native

Jefferson, GA

#5 Jan 9, 2013
The Nuts Are Back wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had all that, some of the upity Floridiots would still complain.
"The Nuts Are Back" on your chin!!
boots3

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
What kind of DQ do we have?No Chocolate Ice Cream???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaper Gas Prices in Blue Ridge 8 hr Some Info 5
Problems with UC Tax Assessors office? 8 hr Some Info 10
need watch people like her 18 hr Charlene - Union ... 4
Walmart and other Companies support Al Sharpton 18 hr Angry American 3
Cty Council MeetingDec 2, 2014 19 hr Jacky 16
Stan the man (Aug '11) 21 hr Keystone 112
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) Sat tmn post 250

Flood Watch for Towns County was issued at December 28 at 2:29PM EST

Young Harris News Video

Young Harris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Young Harris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Young Harris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Young Harris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:29 am PST

CBS Sports 8:29AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis