Why do Floridians smell like goats?

“Life is good.”

Since: Oct 11

Lutz, FL

#473 Jan 31, 2012
I, for one, do not smell like a goat. I swear. Or maybe, those are just other goats telling me I smell good. Anyway, Informed, I love Hole in the Wall too.......hot apple cider on the front porch,(the mom version spiked with brandy) hikes in the woods, black bears hanging around the cabin, rock skipping contests and such......sigh...can't wait to go back.
Bears way

Pendergrass, GA

#474 Feb 1, 2012
Last night before bedtime, 1AM, I took Teddy for constitiutional walk. That time of night I always take my long barrel 357 for comfort. We ran into that pack of Coyotees running in and out of the trees watching Teddy for meal. I fired two shots into a tree next to them. They scattered in all directions. They have strange eyes edpecially when the flashlight hit them.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Location hidden

#475 Feb 1, 2012
Bears way wrote:
Last night before bedtime, 1AM, I took Teddy for constitiutional walk. That time of night I always take my long barrel 357 for comfort. We ran into that pack of Coyotees running in and out of the trees watching Teddy for meal. I fired two shots into a tree next to them. They scattered in all directions. They have strange eyes edpecially when the flashlight hit them.
What brand is that .357?
Bears way

Pendergrass, GA

#476 Feb 1, 2012
Smith&Wesson

“Life is good.”

Lutz, FL

#477 Feb 1, 2012
Wow. Are they always waiting out there for you and Teddy?
Bears way

United States

#478 Feb 1, 2012
shangirl wrote:
Wow. Are they always waiting out there for you and Teddy?
I was here for two weeks over Christmas and New Years. I heard their howling but didn't see them. They have become a problem, some people are loosing small dogs.

Location hidden

#479 Feb 1, 2012
Bears way wrote:
<quoted text> I was here for two weeks over Christmas and New Years. I heard their howling but didn't see them. They have become a problem, some people are loosing small dogs.
Try getting a donkey they dont like coyotes to well.
Snuffy

Dawsonville, GA

#480 Feb 1, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Try getting a donkey they dont like coyotes to well.
ACOG ain't for sale...
miss georgia

Dawsonville, GA

#481 Feb 1, 2012
idk where you get that the people around here are slobs. we eat how we want to. we drive how we want to. we are gonna dress how we want to. and most of the people in this community are very presentable. im not arguing with anyone i just think that if you dont want to see our kind then dont come here. stay in florida with your own kind. we sure dont need you here for nothing. all any of you floridians do is throw off on our little town and make fun of the locals. so really if we bother you so much stay home. we dont like seeing floridians anymore than you want to see us. the difference is we are at home in our own town living our own lives. i dont go to florida and treat your people like you treat ours. its called respect for others, their home, and their way of living. but wait i guess they just didnt teach yall guys in florida those things did they? from what i see yall just know how to be rude and disrespectful. so start appreciating this little town for what it is or just please stay away and dont come back. oh yeah stay off suches mountain yall drive way to slow and there is people that live there that have to travel that mountain to get to work. dont have time for yall to be looking at leaves. which goes back to that whole respect thing. PULL THE HECK OVER AND LET THE PEOPLE GO AROUND!! well yall floridians have a nice day and since your here i hope you enjoy OUR (locals) beautiful mountains and views.!!!

“Life is good.”

Lutz, FL

#482 Feb 2, 2012
miss georgia wrote:
idk where you get that the people around here are slobs. we eat how we want to. we drive how we want to. we are gonna dress how we want to. and most of the people in this community are very presentable. im not arguing with anyone i just think that if you dont want to see our kind then dont come here. stay in florida with your own kind. we sure dont need you here for nothing. all any of you floridians do is throw off on our little town and make fun of the locals. so really if we bother you so much stay home. we dont like seeing floridians anymore than you want to see us. the difference is we are at home in our own town living our own lives. i dont go to florida and treat your people like you treat ours. its called respect for others, their home, and their way of living. but wait i guess they just didnt teach yall guys in florida those things did they? from what i see yall just know how to be rude and disrespectful. so start appreciating this little town for what it is or just please stay away and dont come back. oh yeah stay off suches mountain yall drive way to slow and there is people that live there that have to travel that mountain to get to work. dont have time for yall to be looking at leaves. which goes back to that whole respect thing. PULL THE HECK OVER AND LET THE PEOPLE GO AROUND!! well yall floridians have a nice day and since your here i hope you enjoy OUR (locals) beautiful mountains and views.!!!
I wish I was there right now to enjoy your beautiful neck of the woods! And I am guilty of driving slow sometimes to look at your scenery. Have had to pull to the side for traffic to go by. But I do it because I sure have been annoyed driving over the causway to Clearwater when people are slowing down to look at the ocean or the dolphins or something. Although, if I'm not in a hurry, if I don't have someplace to be at some time, I like to watch the dolphins too, no matter how many times I've seen them. Love the locals in Blairsville too. Have not met anyone I would call a slob. Don't know who on here is doing that but if you don't like the locals, no reason to be hanging around Blairsville or the Blairsville Topix.
David

Blairsville, GA

#483 Feb 2, 2012
When this thread become a circle jerk for you darn Floridiots...Hole in the wall sucks btw. You Florida smucks at the Sawmill stick out like sore thumbs. Big deal you seen some coyptes whoopteeedoo. Go Back To Fla and Stay put.
Bears way

United States

#484 Feb 2, 2012
David wrote:
When this thread become a circle jerk for you darn Floridiots...Hole in the wall sucks btw. You Florida smucks at the Sawmill stick out like sore thumbs. Big deal you seen some coyptes whoopteeedoo. Go Back To Fla and Stay put.
Damn David, what set you off. Watch the Superbowl and chill.
Mayor of Dogpatch

Dahlonega, GA

#485 Jan 23, 2013
Boy, them Floridiots do smell, but it's more like skunkapes than goats!
Yup

Blairsville, GA

#486 Jan 23, 2013
Mayor of Dogpatch wrote:
That would be soap your smelling something that some locals don't seem to understand.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#487 Jan 23, 2013
I think it is just ignorant to think people from Florida stink. We are superior to any other state I have been in meaning Georgia and Florida. One is not better than the other.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#488 Jan 23, 2013
Mental midget,I a native Floridian.DEon't inul the people here claim to be one of us.The people of Georgia don't want you and the Floridians are elated to be rid of you.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#489 Jan 23, 2013
We native Floridians are insulted by your claim to be one of us.The people of Georgia don't like your type of blow hard.The state of Florida had an increase in the average I.Q.'s,since we are rid of you.The people in Pembroke Pines are happy you are not among them.

Location hidden

#490 Jan 23, 2013
Mayor of Dogpatch wrote:
Dont insult the skunkapes that bad. Rotfl

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#491 Jan 23, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
We native Floridians are insulted by your claim to be one of us.The people of Georgia don't like your type of blow hard.The state of Florida had an increase in the average I.Q.'s,since we are rid of you.The people in Pembroke Pines are happy you are not among them.
Oh you irritate me like fingernails on a chalkboard. As for Pembroke Pines, most are broke that live there, its way too up the nose for my liking. As for P P is that where you claim to park your pickup with camper shell and the YALLER Caddie? I suppose you play golf or pick up the balls for them. I can live anywhere I want as for you sounds like most people just tolerate you for a short period of time don't they? I think you are a blow hard a full of hot air inside the head and your end. You are one french fry short of a Happy Meal!
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#492 Jan 24, 2013
Slut, ONce again I don't drive American made junk cars with the exception of a towncar.Swine hund I don't have a camper.I believe you are nothing more than yankee trash that is on the run from the coppers.First in Denver ,Florida and now in Georgia.I will have some of my boys check the lot of you low lifes out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 33 min Which one 1
Local Radio Tom & Linda Hurd 2 hr beeper 12
retiring to blairsville 3 hr Bears Way 90
County Govt. 6 hr More Crooks 19
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 7 hr city-boy 72
Gas Cheaper in Blue Ridge 8 hr trail90 4
Mafia BRMEMC (Sep '13) 8 hr Thanks 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Young Harris Mortgages