First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Foster Stephen

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2013
chicken aint ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close, when they are posting everyone knows who they are talking about, thats the point. They can hide in the bushes and claim its not a real town with real people. But the whole thing is to tell stories about real people, true or not makes no difference. If half the stuff was true they should call the GBI or state attorney generals office, but they don't. You beleive all that crap, why don't you call the GBI or state attorneys office, chicken ain't ya.
Anyone that thinks this forum is truly anonymous is dead wrong! Ask the woman in Blairsville, Hellawasse is real carefull not to use real names, but they come so close everyone knows who is who.
Who am I?
Big ups

Blairsville, GA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
I like the morning show. That guy makes me laugh.
Help

Hayesville, NC

#23 Feb 2, 2013
I used to listen to that station when they played country music. Then it turned to hate radio and we already had a hate radio station which I didn't listen to. I got XM so I could listen to my county music again. I wish it would go back to somthing good as I would rather listen to local stuff and support the local advatisers. Now I don't know who the local businesses are and what specials they have.
works real good

United States

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Help wrote:
I used to listen to that station when they played country music. Then it turned to hate radio and we already had a hate radio station which I didn't listen to. I got XM so I could listen to my county music again. I wish it would go back to somthing good as I would rather listen to local stuff and support the local advatisers. Now I don't know who the local businesses are and what specials they have.
I also got xm to avoid stupid talk radio, works real good. Anyone who advertises on it I would not visit anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log 58 min Happy Days 8
What does Blairsville need? 59 min Happy Days 176
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 23 hr Comment 45
Beware - School Bus Drivers Sat FirstSarge 3
bearding Fri verimary 1
Copelands Fri Superintendent 7
American Catch Fri happy 5

Young Harris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance