Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 20, 2012
hank wrote:
what happened to 95.1 fm?
went broke.
boots3

Cornelia, GA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Sure sorry to see 95.1 gone!Why does the area need 2 talk radio stations???
conservative

Jefferson, GA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
boots3 wrote:
Sure sorry to see 95.1 gone!Why does the area need 2 talk radio stations???
This is a very conservative area, and we all know that conservatives need to be told what to do and think.
need proof

Jefferson, GA

#5 Dec 21, 2012
The average an IQ of a FNC viewer is only 80 vs 104 for everyone else. I'd bet those who listen to Rush Limbaugh and swear by (not at) his every utterance as if they are messages sent directly from God are dumber still.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/451276626/34 ...
Let God Sort Em Out

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
need proof wrote:
The average an IQ of a FNC viewer is only 80 vs 104 for everyone else. I'd bet those who listen to Rush Limbaugh and swear by (not at) his every utterance as if they are messages sent directly from God are dumber still.
http://www.care2.com/news/member/451276626/34 ...
The only lower IQ are those who believe everything they read on the internet...
Wesa

Cleveland, GA

#7 Dec 21, 2012
hank wrote:
I sure miss it :(
hank

Commerce, GA

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Wesa wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure miss it :(
me too!!
cupcake

Adel, GA

#9 Jan 26, 2013
hank wrote:
Interested in anyone's thoughts on the two local stations???? Is anyone listening? If not WHY? If yes, WHY?
the expert

Winter Haven, FL

#10 Jan 26, 2013
cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>Interested in anyone's thoughts on the two local stations???? Is anyone listening? If not WHY? If yes, WHY?
Tbe Voice of Lake Chatuge is FOX NEWS on steriods and not worthy of wasting one of lifes minutes listening to, pure trash talk.
Sometimes

Texarkana, TX

#11 Jan 26, 2013
the expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbe Voice of Lake Chatuge is FOX NEWS on steriods and not worthy of wasting one of lifes minutes listening to, pure trash talk.
They need to stop ass sucking the Chamber and local government. It's beginning to sound like the Herald. Do they get their programming approved by King Bill? The local sports show is a joke. Why not tell it like it is. Sugar coating only makes the host sound dumb.
Why not seek out some opposing views? Bring the Chamber, King Bill, the Superintendent of schools and the GMF manager on and let them debate the people from Hellawassee.com
Promote that and you would have every person in the County tuned in.
local

Jefferson, GA

#12 Jan 26, 2013
cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>Interested in anyone's thoughts on the two local stations???? Is anyone listening? If not WHY? If yes, WHY?
Not any more, not a fan of the programming they have, just went back to listening to CDs in the car.
Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Who wants to hear yaking all day long? I hear that enough with my wife! Give me some good music to listen to.
real people

Winter Haven, FL

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Sometimes wrote:
<quoted text>They need to stop ass sucking the Chamber and local government. It's beginning to sound like the Herald. Do they get their programming approved by King Bill? The local sports show is a joke. Why not tell it like it is. Sugar coating only makes the host sound dumb.
Why not seek out some opposing views? Bring the Chamber, King Bill, the Superintendent of schools and the GMF manager on and let them debate the people from Hellawassee.com
Promote that and you would have every person in the County tuned in.
Hellawassee is just a joke, a really stupid joke. Someone with an axe to grind but without the balls to face real people.
Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#15 Jan 27, 2013
real people wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellawassee is just a joke, a really stupid joke. Someone with an axe to grind but without the balls to face real people.
Kind of like someone who post a comment like what you just posted on Topix using an anonymous name instead of your real one, right?

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#16 Jan 27, 2013
I for one like the new format. Country stations are a dime a dozen. I like the talk radio and it comes in clear too
What the

Texarkana, TX

#17 Jan 27, 2013
real people wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellawassee.com is funny as he double L. They got so many people pegged for just what they really are. You must be one of those people who got called out for what you have done.
I wish they would write more often. maybe Hiawassee would not be so much like Hellawassee if they did.
I don't know who they are but they either have inside information or a crystal ball because everything they write about seems to come true a few months later. Or maybe it just becomes public knowledge then.
They got the biggest ball in this County to write what they did. More power to them and God bless them for doing it.
upset person

Blairsville, GA

#18 Jan 27, 2013
I liked the music station, it had a mix of the old country and the new country songs and it was clear. Now what do we have? NOTHING everyone is upset over the radio station being changed to a talk show....from what i hear the station can't last long NO ONE LISTENS ANYMORE!!!!!
chicken aint ya

Winter Haven, FL

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Jokes on You wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like someone who post a comment like what you just posted on Topix using an anonymous name instead of your real one, right?
Not even close, when they are posting everyone knows who they are talking about, thats the point. They can hide in the bushes and claim its not a real town with real people. But the whole thing is to tell stories about real people, true or not makes no difference. If half the stuff was true they should call the GBI or state attorney generals office, but they don't. You beleive all that crap, why don't you call the GBI or state attorneys office, chicken ain't ya.

Anyone that thinks this forum is truly anonymous is dead wrong! Ask the woman in Blairsville, Hellawasse is real carefull not to use real names, but they come so close everyone knows who is who.
Funny

Texarkana, TX

#20 Jan 28, 2013
chicken aint ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close, when they are posting everyone knows who they are talking about, thats the point. They can hide in the bushes and claim its not a real town with real people. But the whole thing is to tell stories about real people, true or not makes no difference. If half the stuff was true they should call the GBI or state attorney generals office, but they don't. You beleive all that crap, why don't you call the GBI or state attorneys office, chicken ain't ya.
Anyone that thinks this forum is truly anonymous is dead wrong! Ask the woman in Blairsville, Hellawasse is real carefull not to use real names, but they come so close everyone knows who is who.
Gee, you sound like someone who got called out or exposed. Maybe something you did or someone in your family did that got exposed. Or maybe you are dependant upon the government tit that King Bill controls and you are afraid if he is exposed you will be forced to get a real job. Or maybe you are part of the bunch abusing our kids.
I'm sure one of the above fits you and describes your motive. Who cares. From what I heard Friday there have been over 25,000 hits on that web site. I can account for about a dozen.
Hey Hellawassee.com how about some new material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unlicensed drunk driver 1 hr Lifetime Local 3
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) 2 hr Hillary Clinton 376
Tanyard Apts 2 hr Used to live there 4
Remove Crooked Clinton 3 hr American Crime 22
Target Range Status? 3 hr uct 5
Americanized 19 hr The Mountains Noise 35
gas 21 hr Oh My 11

Young Harris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance