Anonymous

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Dec 19, 2010
I know someone who is in towns county jail that has mental issues such as bipolar, mild skpf and borderline personality disorder with ptsd ...since this person has been in jail they have not given this person the right to be treated by a doctor without money nor have they been giving the person the anti physcotic med prescribed....do you think this violates a persons rights when they hear screaming voices and severe panic attacks , seizures just because they are not given their meds
Daisy

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
happy30582 wrote:
I know someone who is in towns county jail that has mental issues such as bipolar, mild skpf and borderline personality disorder with ptsd ...since this person has been in jail they have not given this person the right to be treated by a doctor without money nor have they been giving the person the anti physcotic med prescribed....do you think this violates a persons rights when they hear screaming voices and severe panic attacks , seizures just because they are not given their meds
Yes it violates a persons rights. Panic attacks affect alot in your body and can cause your heart to stress out leading to a weak heart or heart attack. If these person has all these issues then yes they need meds. If they were to hurt themself because meds was not gave to them there would be some people in alot of trouble.
jeanne clinton-tacy

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2011
I know a man (a young veteran at that) who has been held in miami countys jail, in ks, and they still say they have not received their report to find out what exactly he is being charged for, and they were supposed to give him a plea and OR bond out today, but the judge denied it because she has not gotten all the paperwork. He was released from the military for ptss, and is having panic attacks, a seizure, his tick is out of control, and he is now hearing voices and is STILL being denied his rights to see a doctor?? What can I do to help him:(
EOTS

Clarkesville, GA

#4 Aug 8, 2011
jeanne clinton-tacy wrote:
I know a man (a young veteran at that) who has been held in miami countys jail, in ks, and they still say they have not received their report to find out what exactly he is being charged for, and they were supposed to give him a plea and OR bond out today, but the judge denied it because she has not gotten all the paperwork. He was released from the military for ptss, and is having panic attacks, a seizure, his tick is out of control, and he is now hearing voices and is STILL being denied his rights to see a doctor?? What can I do to help him:(
Call lawyers until you find one that is more than happy to sue them- your friend has the right to proper medical care

And/ Or call the news agencies in ATL- they would love to know that TCSO is still screwing up

They think they are above the law- i hope you teach them otherwise
goodluck...
Lazy Dog

Jefferson, GA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
happy30582 wrote:
Won't happen. Sheriff Clinton is on top of everything. Obviously there are some background circumstances of which Happy is not aware. It's always wise to get both sides of a story before making judgements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dish network 1 hr Republican 27
Scott Stephens was FIRED from the sheriff's off... (Sep '08) 1 hr redimix 38
Loonie Liberals 2 hr dixie ranger 74
sheriff 2016 9 hr TV fan 102
Christmas 12 hr Broke 4
DAKOTA SHERWOOD involved in DOLLAR STORE ROBBERY 13 hr Night Rider 13
CEO pay=link Tue Some Info 2

Young Harris News Video

Young Harris Dating
Find my Match