Need a Dermatologists
skin care

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Does anyone have the name of a good Dermatologists?

I see there is a dermatolgist going south on 129 about a mile from the old courthouse on the right.

Has anyone use this office?

Any opinions?

Thanks in advance
Mtn Girl

Jefferson, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
skin care wrote:
Does anyone have the name of a good Dermatologists?
I see there is a dermatolgist going south on 129 about a mile from the old courthouse on the right.
Has anyone use this office?
Any opinions?
Thanks in advance
Dr. Scallan. I've used him and he is good.
kat

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
dr. mills
blue ridge georgia
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 5, 2013
I don't think they can fix ugly.

Since: Oct 11

not flarda

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Jist cause hit didn't work for you don't mean hit won't fer somebody else.
Floridian wrote:
I don't think they can fix ugly.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Jist cause hit didn't work for you don't mean hit won't fer somebody else.<quoted text>
This coming from the person who put the Ug in ugly.
XYZ

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
My family uses Dr.Scallon...Very good and a wonderful personality.

Since: Oct 11

not flarda

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Least I haint got webbed feet han a tail like yoreself.
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the person who put the Ug in ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Young Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haints 1 hr go back 2
Opioid epidemic 10 hr Tolerman 6
Hiawassee PD Sat Random 11
Muslim in Blairsville Apr 27 dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Apr 27 dgd748 464
Current issues on sheriff Apr 27 Opinion 72
Floridees Apr 26 Timmy is a homer ... 4

Young Harris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Young Harris Mortgages