Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

More bs from one person using multiple aliases.How long has this bs been going on? This is another case of a person with a grudge trying to damage with lies hopefully a Couey type lawsuit will come from this.

Since: Jan 11

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

I think the fat lady is going to sing tomorrow. I hear they are closing all of their stations and tomorrow is the last day.
employee951

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

yep thats right folks
its all true !!!!
that very same station that "cares so much" is run by a bunch of incompetent trash
that got what was coming to them
thinks you are nuts

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

funny I just tuned in 95.1 is still rocking. "951 employee" crazy. wrong. malicious.
employee951

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

copperhill shut down yesterday!
95.1 will close at the end of april
Nanny 9

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

employee951 wrote:
copperhill shut down yesterday!
95.1 will close at the end of april
And we're supposed to believe you today? On April 1st you want us to believe you is that right? Oh and wasn't it really supposed to have happened yesterday and didn't?

I hope they don't close.
Matt

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

A lawsuit will be coming your ip will give you away.
employee951

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

if i am the first person ever to get sued on topix for telling to out in out truth about a slip shot organization that squanders the owners money and Steels it from the rest all the while operating under the guise of community service
then every one how has ever posted on this is site is in big trouble! oh and BTW the station is closing there is no money to go to court on !!!!
lol
employee951

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

i told you so......
Nanny 9

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Told us what 951? Not trying to be a smart aleck but do you have maybe a news link we can read that backs you up on the closing?

Seriously tho, just because, make that if, they are closing does not mean it's slip shod, it can be for the same reason as 99% of the other businesses all over the US are closing. Don't gloat over it if it's true. Remember peoples lives are effected if it does and some of those people are children. It could be you next OR it is you if it's true you really work there.

Will end with something I heard in a sermon while visiting a church that was going through some turmoil.... "Christian's don't want to see other Christian's fail or see their church fail, they pray for the situation." Well, replace the word Christian with words like "loyal employees, loyal friends, loyal listeners, fellow businessmen. Whatever, you get the jist of what I'm saying.

Good luck to all at 91.5 and to you too 951!
employee951

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Nanny 9 wrote:
Told us what 951? Not trying to be a smart aleck but do you have maybe a news link we can read that backs you up on the closing?
Seriously tho, just because, make that if, they are closing does not mean it's slip shod, it can be for the same reason as 99% of the other businesses all over the US are closing. Don't gloat over it if it's true. Remember peoples lives are effected if it does and some of those people are children. It could be you next OR it is you if it's true you really work there.
Will end with something I heard in a sermon while visiting a church that was going through some turmoil.... "Christian's don't want to see other Christian's fail or see their church fail, they pray for the situation." Well, replace the word Christian with words like "loyal employees, loyal friends, loyal listeners, fellow businessmen. Whatever, you get the jist of what I'm saying.
Good luck to all at 91.5 and to you too 951!
they are the farthest thing from a Christian org
they are actually the biggest bunch of atheists i have ever worked for
and yes i do pray for there souls but what they did to this community is unacceptable they should all know what its like to be in the unemployment line
charging those horrific rates for ads and then not delivering what was promised its a wounder that the FCC don't lock them all up
liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Best station on the radio. Love the classics, love rick kenseys deep cuts, toothpick is awesome. I will really miss all the good music. Im sorry to see it go. God bless you all and thanks for all the memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Young Harris Discussions

Search the Young Harris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Has the South Side Cafe reopened? 4 min Customer 16
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 47,410
Disabled parking enforcement ! 18 min Timmy_ 17
GoodTimes` 1 hr Agree 6
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) 7 hr YOUNG HARRIS 25
Sick of Hub Reece 8 hr PEACE Please 37
Serious Question for Someone with Knowledge of ... 10 hr PTM 20
•••
•••

Young Harris News Video

•••
•••

Young Harris Jobs

•••