ring ring

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
What happened to Tammy Cain? I am so sorry for her family.

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Aug 24, 2010
This tammys sister, Leah Cain. Tammy had sugar diabetes. She had been n hosp many times cuz they couldn't control it. She slipped into a coma on aug 4th n past away. My husband Rick found her. Tried cpr but wuz too late. We miss her SO MUCH!!!! Our whole family n friends r still n shock! So-heres to ur safe passage to the sky-ouur beautiful butterfly! Ur memory lives on in ur 3 kids n ur grandaughter whho is due n sept. Miss u LEGGS
Slow ride

Raleigh, NC

#3 Aug 24, 2010
How could she control her sugar, with all she did in her life?

Versailles, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2010
its hard to control im sure

Warwick, RI

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Slow ride wrote:
jump on a fast horse n take a' slow ride' to HELL!!!! LOVE N KISSES! Leah

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2011
Slow ride wrote:
Im Misty Cain,anotherloving sister of Tammy's. I would really like to meet you and discuss this quote you have made. By my guess you must be a real piece of shit to write something like this. Please please reply back to me, i promise they'er wont be anything "slow" of when i get ahold of your ass! Kiss Kiss Misty
A friend of the family

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2012
How can anyone be so cruel? I would really like to know who you are. No one should say something so heartless. Tammy had many friends and family who loved her. Shame shame on you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yosemite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty PEOPLE (May '11) 3 min Anything with two... 19
Meth 57 min Dosent Matter 42
Susan Candler 5 hr Puke 1
Gay lovers (Nov '08) 7 hr justin moore 96
free foos at mcdonalds 8 hr Ash 7
Meth house on Singleton dr 11 hr voting 6
Liberty Manor Apartments # 27 Thu sad kin 19

Yosemite Jobs

Personal Finance

Yosemite Mortgages