Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Does anyone know what happen to Ryan Elmore?
doesnt matter

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2008
He got killed last night or the morning time in waynesburg
blah blah

Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2008
I really hate to hear about that
misty hatter

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2008
Interested wrote:
Does anyone know what happen to Ryan Elmore?
i was with ryan elmore the night he got killed who is this????
it wasent self deffense it was cold hearted murder!!!!!!!!!! i love and miss him bad
misty hatter

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2008
Ryan Elmore left to a better place and i would sure appericate it if you guys will let him rest and just let justice do their job i know the toll its taking on me more less his family please let him rest with his daughter R.I.P baby i love you
mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2008
i miss u
For a fact

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2008
misty hatter wrote:
<quoted text> i was with ryan elmore the night he got killed who is this????
it wasent self deffense it was cold hearted murder!!!!!!!!!! i love and miss him bad
\
U loved him so much u was with chornbread the same nite and everyone else that would do a fat ass like u!Your the reason he and kenny are dead!
UR NO BETTER

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2008
Me and ryan got back together right afterour daughter dies while I was sleeping he went to the wrong persons house and around the wrong people but I will tell you one thing he's now with his daughter and can't nobody keep him from anymore!!! I LOVE YOU RYAN RIP Your girl christine
1 who knows

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2009
let him alone or u will have to answer to me
1 who knows

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2009
glad to hear misty is put away. hope they put her under the jail along with her brother. she was the cause of ryans death and she knows it.she was jealous of that poor baby. what kind of dog is she. thanks to who ever turned her in
know it all

Versailles, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2009
let me tell you the facts about misty an ryan they loved each other on also you bitch are the one who needs to be buried under the jail house you are not a good mother you are trash you dont even take care of your owne kids hell you goy run out of yosemite you fucken slut you just a jealous low life bitch i know who takes your kids keep it up slut an i will have the boys taken away from you an no more check so no more crack for you bitch ha ha ha .
misty hatter

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2009
thats right im back ya cant keep a good honkey down first let me say ryan and i know what really happen so yeah i can move on i cant help that u are a whore christine plus a rat on top of all that so fuck you and any one else that cant accept the love ryan and i shared it was amazing and its something i will forever charish as i know he would as for it being my fault no ryan did what ryan did for his friend jack and thats that

R.I.P mckenzie ryan elmore i love ya ill see you when i get to where your at.
1 who knows

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2009
misty you are nothing but a free loading whore. u do not take care of your own kids. they are better off. as for ryan, if u had left him alone, he would have been with the one he needed to be with at his time of his daughters death but u had to keep on calling and calling on his ownphone until he had no other chose. you make me sick. u never care about him, u are a fake and everyone knows it. yea, if u cared, then why was u laying up there with that other man? he caught u stealing from him and pushed u out the door. i know this for a fact. i hate u for what u have done and do not ever forget it. u will pay for it in the long run. all three of you. can not wait for this day to come..........
misty

Barnesville, OH

#14 Apr 2, 2009
look let ryan rest in peace maybe even leave me alone i not only lost ryan but i also lost my best friend and husban to just maybe their fishing together with my dad who knows
DARLA

London, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2009
you would have naever been his wife if that is what u are trying to say. u are a skag........ he used u for someone to ride with him. he really did hate u. from someone who knows.. yes, let him rest in peace because where u are going u will never see him. if it wasnt for u , he would still be with us. think about that for the rest of your life.............
Christine

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2009
I got your hoe you nasty fat azz. I loved ryan he loved me, you did nothing but blow his money for his kids, and let me tell everyone on here something I do take care of my kids, I do not get a check for my kids, and don't need one. If all you people got to do is talk about christine get er done, because Misty I aint no rat biotch, you are there are papers to prove it Oh and by the way Reggie loved Rachel not you, he knew he could get a blow job from you. He didn't care about you yeah ryan did once upon a time until he seen your true colors. His family hates you so just get a life noone cares about you and even likes you miss it's all about me. Who do you think you are?? Let me tell you one thing you will not see ryan bitch cause you will go to hell for all the shit you have you done to everyone. I straightened my life out how about you try to now. Go take care of collin, and Ally think about somone besides your poor pitiful self. I did care about you and I don't know why you put what you did up on the top of this page but that wasn't me you were talking to I don't care to identify myself. Leave my babies daddy alone and let him rest in peace everybody please. He's with his daughter where he should had always been. Him her and her brother. One day me barb, gerald, levi, kelly, rosie, brittany, and sidney will see ryan and kristen again. I'm over this fake web site All you people make me sick!!!
Christine

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2009
oh and don't be mad cause you can't be like me or look like me misty. Poor woman!! I think it's funny, kindda yeah I agree with whoever said that if they had a wife like her that they would take their life to. How does it feel To lose someone you love??? I loved reggie, but I know he's better now, him and ryan are probably telling eachother how stupid they were for getting mixed up with her!!!
DARLA

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2009
let me clear something up ryans family doent hate anyone but MISTY HATTER....... RYAN THOUGHT SHE WAS A JOKE AND SO DO WE. CHRISTINE IS ALRIGHT BUT THAT DAMN MISTY IS A FREE LOADING WHORE. SHE IS AFTER WHAT EVER SHE CAN GET FOR FREE. DONT ANYONE TRUST THIS BITCH CAUSE SHE IS THE BIGGEST RAT IN EVERY STATE. NOE TAKE THAT AND SMOKE IT.....
DARLA

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2009
u are right that bitch misty will nwver see r yan cause she will go straight to hell for what she has done to christine and his family
christine

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2009
I don't know who you are but it sounds like you are pretty cool, and not brain washed by that nasty hoe. I'm glad someone else knows how the waste of human space is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yosemite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do straight men crossdress? (Oct '12) 15 min IDK 140
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min gary 1,464
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Le Jimbo 151,263
Physicians in Liberty, KY. 57 min KLA 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Owl 81,598
mason 7 hr Team Mason 150
boring 8 hr single guy 6
•••
•••
•••

Yosemite Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••