'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239561 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Ben

Ashland, KY

#44923 Aug 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney the Coward will never show his Tax Returns.
You don't even pay taxes, so what do you care?
Ben

Ashland, KY

#44924 Aug 7, 2012
Christian Backsliders wrote:
There are 24 hours in a day.
How much of that time do you give to God?
If God gave you exactly the same amount of time
to you, that you gave to him,
would that be alright with you?
If you say NO...Then you are treating God less
than he deserves from you.
Ask yourself, what exactly does God deserve from
you?
Do you give more of your time to anything else
more than you give to God?
If you say YES, Is that the way to treat God?
What exactly does God deserve from you?
Do you give him your left overs?
Ask yourself, what does God deserve from me?
Make a list of all the things you do everyday,
then make a list of what you do
that blesses God everyday.
Then make a list of what God does to bless you
every day.
Compare them.
Everyone loves God with all their words.
Very few upon all the Earth love God with their
heart.
Did You Say You Love God?
Are You A Backslider
Are you one of those Backslider Christians who told Jesus he was your Lord and that He could have your life and that you would love Him?
But now you have gone right back to all the filthy ways of the devil and the pleasures of this wicked world.
Is this you?
You sinners that have not repented from your sins
and are not Holy to God
are going to
HELL.
REPENT FROM YOUR SINS.
AND STOP BEING A SINNER.
You made a wrong turn somewhere.You zigged when you should have zagged.
You want the forum "what makes Christians so mean ."
SYL

Ashland, KY

#44925 Aug 7, 2012
Hello wrote:
Just wonder how much money Obama banked from the Solyndra deal...
And all the rest of the deals. He and his communist friends will live like kings and queens in palace's , while they rule over us slaves.
your name here

Denver, CO

#44926 Aug 7, 2012
the real Obama scandal, this out today:

Obama and his infamous strategist David Axelrod understand how to play political hardball, the best it’s ever been played. Team Obama has decided to distract America’s voters by condemning Mitt Romney for not releasing enough years of his tax returns. It’s the perfect cover. Obama knows the best defense is a bold offense. Just keep attacking Mitt and blaming him for secrecy and evasion, while accusing him of having a scandal that doesn’t exist. Then ask followers like Senator Harry Reid to chase the lead. The U.S. Senate Majority Leader appears to now be making up stories out of thin air, about tax returns he knows nothing about. It’s a cynical, brilliant, and vicious strategy. Make Romney defend, so he can’t attack the real Obama scandal.
Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?
The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s president of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?

I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#44927 Aug 7, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> You hid in the basement with a goat lunatic one .
You hid in the closet with a d-ldo up your a--.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#44928 Aug 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You hid in the closet with a d-ldo up your a--.
Thats your pass time not mine ! you green lip troll .
Hello

Nicholasville, KY

#44929 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe you and your fellow class mates should get together and have a sit down with Sheriff Joe's Posse???
Hello

Nicholasville, KY

#44930 Aug 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You hid in the closet with a d-ldo up your a--.
Is that the same one you spit shined with a sock and put back in your under wear drawer??
frank

Oakland, CA

#44931 Aug 7, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Try google--it will help---He did lose it.
Just watched a video of people walking on,spiting on,burning the U.S. of A . Flag.Looked like illegals as dark brown complected.The Homeland Security and the Police were there.The caption advised the photographer that any attempt to remove the flags,violated the illegals free speech and no no to touch the illegals,they were free to wave the Mexican flag!!!The article said it was Az.But dunno.How low this nation has sunk in self respect.Bet this administration,if invaded,would run and hide or simply say,don`t hurt the invaders!!Protect their freedom!!
Ol’ Willy paid a fine (not sure how much) in his State of Arkansas but never lost his license - it lapsed ... just like you pathetic wingnuz retards are trying to spread the lies that Obama and his wife Michele lost their law license – they didn’t their licenses are “inactive” during the presidency!
frank

Oakland, CA

#44932 Aug 7, 2012
your name here wrote:
the real Obama scandal, this out today:
Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.
Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?
The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s president of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.
Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?
Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?
I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.
Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.
If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:
A) He rarely ever attended class.
B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.
C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.
D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.
How pathetic, what a sad piece of dogshit you must be! This, of course, is the handy work of Wayne Allyn Root who calls himself a ‘Libertarian Republican’! The entire story has been exposed as completely bogus and has been debunked years ago –“sir have you no shame”? There are plenty of classmates that have stepped forward and have the pictures to confirm Obama’s time at Columbia!
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#44934 Aug 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic, what a sad piece of dogshit you must be! This, of course, is the handy work of Wayne Allyn Root who calls himself a ‘Libertarian Republican’! The entire story has been exposed as completely bogus and has been debunked years ago –“sir have you no shame”? There are plenty of classmates that have stepped forward and have the pictures to confirm Obama’s time at Columbia!
Frank ! the crack cream workin is it ? your arse never get better unless you stop draging it on the carpet .
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#44935 Aug 7, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Frank ! the crack cream workin is it ? your arse never get better unless you stop draging it on the carpet .
The voice of experience!

lmfao
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#44936 Aug 7, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same one you spit shined with a sock and put back in your under wear drawer??
No, it is the one your wife pulled out of your fat ass.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#44937 Aug 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,
Relax my fellow progressive,all that past conspiracy theory stuff is a moot point.
So don't worry!
Do you read NATE SILVERS BLOG?
He's the most honest political forecaster in the business,he unlike others is a pure statistician.
Knows the tally in every county in every state and all precincts.
He is not a paid pollster.HE IS PURE GENIUS!!
So CHECK him out and relax my friend.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
I would not

Ashburn, VA

#44938 Aug 7, 2012
I don't think I would relax any time soon. Two solid attorneys and its still earlier in the day...but you smoke weed...nuff said

Murray, KY

#44939 Aug 7, 2012
Now for anyone else who would like to relax for a minute!
Check-out this video...Cooler n' Hell

http://youtu.be/IN0DtywsSW4
Please? Enjoy!
this ones for you........
I would not

Ashburn, VA

#44940 Aug 7, 2012
I forgot you like weed. You think your belly button lint is genius. All bow to the genius of lint and gas masks.

Murray, KY

#44941 Aug 7, 2012
If you don't like this video...you're not American!
I just watch for the cars only.
Don't be checkin' out my sister..LMAO
http://youtu.be/n0kUtPCs7bg
frank

Oakland, CA

#44942 Aug 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,
Relax my fellow progressive,all that past conspiracy theory stuff is a moot point.
So don't worry!
Do you read NATE SILVERS BLOG?
He's the most honest political forecaster in the business,he unlike others is a pure statistician.
Knows the tally in every county in every state and all precincts.
He is not a paid pollster.HE IS PURE GENIUS!!
So CHECK him out and relax my friend.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Thanks I'll give it try ...

Murray, KY

#44943 Aug 7, 2012
I would not wrote:
I forgot you like weed. You think your belly button lint is genius. All bow to the genius of lint and gas masks.
If YOU have not partaken of this Holy Sacrament it's your loss!
MARIJUANA AS A "HOLY SACRAMENT":
MARIJUANA IS BONAFIDE IN RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES!

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed." Genesis 1:29 (King James)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yosemite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Wethington (Feb '16) 1 hr dontmatter 8
Newer Dispatcher Sherri C (Jan '12) 4 hr really 17
casey stays dry 4 hr Church Lady 1
Cross roads (Sep '15) 5 hr Humm 12
Heavy equipment 5 hr Land scape 9
meth heads 6 hr Wonder 76
Disability fraud 9 hr friend 11

Yosemite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance