Patriot

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Adam Lanza died one day before Dandy Hook? His brother's ID found in his pocket? WTH?
Read this:

http://theintelhub.com/special-reports/sandyh...
Get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

SYFU retard nobody wants to sit and watch your reatrd amateur 15 yo point of view. You people are losers not patriots. Just a sign of the ignorant generation. If you can't rely on peer reviewed facts then stfu retard. Get a life this isn't a kiddie forum full of 12 yo kids to impress ok retard?
Get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

"Come seem y retard website full of amateur retard "facts" that is about as believable as an episode of "CSI"! Buy a Tshirt and be the "secret enlightened and impress people"! WoooooEEEEEE000oo! God they really need to revamp the schools in this country.
Patriot

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lol! You seem to need to have yourself checked out. Parts of the proposed ban, involving psychiatric evaluations sure hit the nail on the head in case of people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Yorkville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yorkville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••