13-Year-Old Babysitter Charged with M...

13-Year-Old Babysitter Charged with Murder

There are 1 comment on the WBKB-TV Alpena story from Jun 23, 2010, titled 13-Year-Old Babysitter Charged with Murder. In it, WBKB-TV Alpena reports that:

YORKVILLE, N.Y. Police charged a Whitesboro, N.Y. teenager with second-degree murder Monday after the 2-year-old girl he was babysitting on Friday was found dead,. The 13-year-old boy pleaded not guilty in Floyd Town Court where he was held without bail awaiting a hearing on Friday, said State Police Capt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKB-TV Alpena.

Eric

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2010
If he did do this, then this "child" is almost certainly a sexual psychopath. They do not get better, they only get out and are better about not getting caught when they do this crap again. Since we cannot execute him, he needs to stay incarcerated for the rest of his life.

Hopefully, some enterprising inmate will stick a shiv in him and save the taxpayers some money for having to pay for his continued upkeep in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy Hook Was Fake 8 min Cletus 5
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 20 min fedup 1,004
Crazy Hockey Moms Part #3 22 min Yeah I said it 18
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 28 min Roy Jones Jr 28
I had this business idea, but I don't know... 32 min Rosemary 2
Cheer/football coaches (Oct '15) 47 min Let it be known 5
Idiots driving 20 mph.... 53 min Driver 15

Yorkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance