Teenager sentenced for sexually assaulting and killing 2-year-old he was babysitting

Mar 22, 2011 Full story: WSYR 8

A 14-year-old boy was sentenced to five years of restrictive placement after pleading guilty as a juvenile to criminal charges of second-degree murder and sexual assault in the death of a 2-year-old girl he was babysitting.

Full Story
married with a gun

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2011
i know these people and omg. but he was a monster and that baby girl was handed to him on a platter. facebook that cause it is the truth.
R u Serious

Schodack Landing, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2011
funny anyone else can get more time for not paying there taxes on time... but this scumbag kid gets virtually no punishment for the rape and death of a toddler..

Since: Mar 11

Schodack Landing, NY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Hes not going to lock up... hes going to restrictive placement for 18 months then to residential placement, pending his behavior
loser above

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Actually there are a lot of cases of black men raping children, get back to stocking shelves so you don't lose your job. Look at the individual not a race or we can talk about the black women who have put their child in an oven to cook them, must have wanted to save on food stamps. Alec should die in prison, but will get raped by a black man first. Individuals comment crimes, not a race.
Clark Kent

Watertown, NY

#8 Mar 23, 2011
white on white crime wrote:
Why is is that even at a young age white men love molesting children? This kid wasnt even 18 and he is fingering a baby. Just because you may have a little pecker isnt an excuse. I hope this kid gets raped everyday of time locked up.
Not to be mean but there is alot of incest in the african culture and homosexuality going on back in the bush till recent. Thats way AIDS is rampant in africa.

Since: Jun 11

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2011
yea that baby girl is my family...that little pig will suffer in life and death...word.. RIP baby
Amish

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2011
You never hear about any of this type of stuff from the amish.
Amish

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Honestly wrote:
Overwhelmingly cave n!@@ers like this rape and kill women and children. We in the white community are in denial about this fact. This will be the death of us as a people until we acknowledge hard reality.
Yes they do... I agree, yet white redneck families are molesting their children left and right. The amish would never stand for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***see POSTER Utica SamboTech Summit SEM CNC... 16 min MY FAKE MASTERCANT 10
Whitesboro High School (Jan '14) 18 min UtiKowfuck NY 57
Here Come The Racist Rants 20 min They wonder 5
utica felon post removed 27 min ToiletTeeth BillW... 6
Annie Grove from Bagel Grove left her family 55 min STFU 3
men inner thigh bruising 5 hr I mark 12
Thank you Mayor Palmieri for making Utica pot h... 5 hr Freedom of speech 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Oneida County was issued at September 18 at 9:03PM EDT

•••