ur dumpy get over urself

New York, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2009
some people just do not understand the meaning of a RIT team. The rit team comes from an area not immediately surrounding the area the fire is, which would take mutural aid companies. Just becasue yorkville fire department choose new hartford for their rit instead of stitville and maynard doesnt mean that other companies need to get mad. NHFD has the qualifies people and can man a truck and get to the scene faster than others. Quit crying about it and get over yourselves.
what

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2009
Was there other discussion or is this the lone post?
Ya Right

Auburn, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2009
ur dumpy get over urself wrote:
some people just do not understand the meaning of a RIT team. The rit team comes from an area not immediately surrounding the area the fire is, which would take mutural aid companies. Just becasue yorkville fire department choose new hartford for their rit instead of stitville and maynard doesnt mean that other companies need to get mad. NHFD has the qualifies people and can man a truck and get to the scene faster than others. Quit crying about it and get over yourselves.
HAHA must have been posted by a NH fireman...You guys don't move fast unless it is for a twinkie or ho-ho.
ya wrong

New York, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2009
whast with all the bashing on here?
haters

New York, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2010
nothin but jealous hater wannabees on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Hazeltine has an unusually Small member 22 min Trista21 2
Donnie Jr calls off the Secret Service 31 min Dump Trump 1
Observer dispatch front page gossip 34 min Lock up the GOP 19
Slocum Urgent Care 42 min Jim 27
big poppa is texting me 53 min doing it well 1
TAzzHannaOBSESSED with Mario Pass! 57 min Union station perv 3
Former Utica mayor David Rofearo running for St... 1 hr Dave likes splatter 43

Yorkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance