Jim

Cicero, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Express Mart Yorkville, NY Store #307... That's the store where the car wash blasted the side of my 2006 Fusion Chipping paint off the whole passenger side. So Much for the touch free car wash... Thank you for filling out that incident report Jerry (Manager). Of course my claim was denied....Reasons so far, is The manager was not "in the car wash" to see the incident even though it was reported seconds after it happened, and the latest today from Chris Sweeney (claims) was that Ford did not paint my car right, and they are responsible. How Does Sweeney know how Ford painted my car? What a joke...The damage came to 1400, plus five days i'll have to rent a car. Great community out reach. I will make sure every body knows the practices of Petr-All Petroleum Consulting Corp (Express Mart). I have already filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 33 min O sit 19
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 37 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 79
scooby 57 min fileacomplaint 7
UPD cheif (Nov '14) 3 hr hit and miss 5
karam family salaries in ucsd 3 hr Be Professional 8
becky sutton 3 hr writerr 2
Utica schools a mess! 3 hr Be Professional 14

Yorkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance