Why do The Jews in the USA support Ob...

Why do The Jews in the USA support Obama?

Posted in the Yorkville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2012
So, the campaigner in chief has no time to meet with the leader of Israel?
Johnny Appleseed

Peoria, IL

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Me in Hellinois wrote:
So, the campaigner in chief has no time to meet with the leader of Israel?
Obama has done his best to tell the Jewish people just how he feels about the the Jewish people and Israel, somehow they didn't get the message.... everyone else did, right from the start of his presidency. To thise who still haven't got the message from Obama, He doesn't appreciate you, but he does appreciate your money and your votes... are you starting to feel used......
jimbo

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Why would anyone with any sense support this abomination?
He is a complete and utter faiure on all accounts.

Unless you feel that hating the USA is a good thing for the president. In that regard he is truly the best.

Sorry Eric.
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Barry and Hill have their heads stuck up their arses. The travesty of what happened in Libya is blood on their hands.
Repulsive people they are - the apologists for the USA.

We do not need apologists we need leaders.

If Obama is so concerned about inciting violence by avoiding offending the Muslims, why is he so happy to spike the ball that Osama Bin Laden was killed on his watch ??
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#5 Sep 13, 2012
You guys have to understand something. Americans have to do what's best for America. It is not in the best interests of America to only see the mid-east conflict from the Israeli point of view. For example, when the State Dept. is trying to set up negotiations between the parties, it is not in the best interests of the US for Israel to start building more housing on the west bank. The US had to voice their opposition to that construction even though it rankled the hard core Israelis who believe that the west bank should be part of Israel. I may be Jewish, but I am an American and not an Israeli.
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Eric wrote:
I may be Jewish, but I am an American and not an Israeli.
Gee........
Something tells me if this was happening under George Bush you would not have the same reply.

Anything Obama does is well thought out and best for the entire world though.

B.S.

Your liberal, democrat stripes are showing thru.
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Eric wrote:
You guys have to understand something. Americans have to do what's best for America. It is not in the best interests of America to only see the mid-east conflict from the Israeli point of view. For example, when the State Dept. is trying to set up negotiations between the parties, it is not in the best interests of the US for Israel to start building more housing on the west bank. The US had to voice their opposition to that construction even though it rankled the hard core Israelis who believe that the west bank should be part of Israel. I may be Jewish, but I am an American and not an Israeli.
Are you not paying attention ?! Do you even realize or respect the loss of life of Americans at a U S embassy?? What is there to understand at this point?

The empty chair that Eastwood presented at the convention is prophetically acurate. The Muslim Brotherhood is taking control. They do not need excuses to kill Americans. They just follow the lead of our very own media to make excuses for them.

RIP Ambassador Stevens. You were betrayed by the Obama/Clinton team. You were not the first to be sacrificed, and surely you will not be the the last.
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Do any of you, be it liberal, libertarian, conservative or republican or otherwise clueless ... Envision Reid or Peloisi seeking out an ambassador appointment ?
Yea. Thought so.
This is all about the election. Pay attention people. The democratic party (yes, your party was hijacked) is currently the party inciting violence. Purposeful. Methodical. And the media is supportiing this mission.
Treason
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#9 Sep 15, 2012
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

The big o has not honored this oath.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#10 Sep 18, 2012
This is an example of a politican not taking the best interests of the American people over the interests of a foreign country. It is not in the best interests of the US to not support peace in the Middle East.

"WASHINGTON (AP) GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney told donors in a newly released video clip that Palestinians "have no interest" in peace with Israel and suggested that efforts at Mideast peace under his administration would languish."
Johnny Appleseed

Palatine, IL

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Eric wrote:
You guys have to understand something. Americans have to do what's best for America. It is not in the best interests of America to only see the mid-east conflict from the Israeli point of view. For example, when the State Dept. is trying to set up negotiations between the parties, it is not in the best interests of the US for Israel to start building more housing on the west bank. The US had to voice their opposition to that construction even though it rankled the hard core Israelis who believe that the west bank should be part of Israel. I may be Jewish, but I am an American and not an Israeli.
When is it in the best interests of America to turn on America's friends,ie, Israel and the Jewish people, and aid and abet America's enemies.why can't the Liberal/ progressive democrat Jewish Americans not see this.
Johnny Appleseed

Palatine, IL

#12 Sep 18, 2012
jimbo wrote:
Why would anyone with any sense support this abomination?
He is a complete and utter faiure on all accounts.
Unless you feel that hating the USA is a good thing for the president. In that regard he is truly the best.
Sorry Eric.
Hating America is what motivates Obama and his administration.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Johnny Appleseed wrote:
<quoted text>When is it in the best interests of America to turn on America's friends,ie, Israel and the Jewish people, and aid and abet America's enemies.why can't the Liberal/ progressive democrat Jewish Americans not see this.
American interests first. Continuing the quest for a just peace is not turning on anyone.
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
American interests first. Continuing the quest for a just peace is not turning on anyone.
Please define exactly what a "just peace" is. Barry and hill inflamed the whole situation.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Me in Hellinois wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define exactly what a "just peace" is. Barry and hill inflamed the whole situation.
A just peace is one where both parties think that got screwed but neither wants to give up the benefits to fight any more.

The Obama administration told the Israelis not to start a new issue by building new housing in the West Bank. That was the correct thing for the American people.
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
A just peace is one where both parties think that got screwed but neither wants to give up the benefits to fight any more.
The Obama administration told the Israelis not to start a new issue by building new housing in the West Bank. That was the correct thing for the American people.
Yea. Those offensive rascals . Imagine that. They go against the O regime. How is that correct for the American people ??
Eric

Roselle, IL

#18 Sep 20, 2012
At a time when there were planned negotiations, the Israelis drove the Arabs away by starting new housing in a contested areas.

It is not beneficial to the US for a Volatile situation to exist anywhere in the world, especially is an area where the US is attempting to maintain a sphere of influence.

Why do you want the Middle East to be on the brink of war?
Johnny Appleseed

Peoria, IL

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Eric wrote:
At a time when there were planned negotiations, the Israelis drove the Arabs away by starting new housing in a contested areas.
It is not beneficial to the US for a Volatile situation to exist anywhere in the world, especially is an area where the US is attempting to maintain a sphere of influence.
Why do you want the Middle East to be on the brink of war?
With America and Israel having Jewish friends like you, They don't need enemies.... You Choosing the democrat party over your country and the Jewish people.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Johnny Appleseed wrote:
<quoted text>With America and Israel having Jewish friends like you, They don't need enemies.... You Choosing the democrat party over your country and the Jewish people.
I ask again, why do you want the Middle East constantly on the brink of war. Why is it in America's interest that the Middle East remain volatile?
Me in Hellinois

Oswego, IL

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again, why do you want the Middle East constantly on the brink of war. Why is it in America's interest that the Middle East remain volatile?
Where in the heck have you been the past, oh, let's say 50 years? The middle east has been a boiling pot for many decades. Fact. You are asking why "______". Insert name constantly want the middle east on the brink of war???

The middle east has constantly been a volatile touchstone of the world for decades and beyond. Do you want to talk about the crusades ???

Your comment suggests several things:

Undereducated in a public school and the facts in history .

Young enough not to give a ****

Blindly following an ideology.

Clueless and disrespectful of those that fought for the freedoms the USA

Lack of core belief and values

Want more ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News List limits booze sales for Illinois city's hab... 7 hr Maggie Gallaghers... 3
Aurora panhandling on rt 34 and rt 30 near the ... (Jul '13) Aug 19 keef richards 10
News Kendall County crime report Aug 19 Raylin 1
Ernesto Nat Garza Aug 16 Paul 2
News Scandal reveals different side of man known as ... Aug 14 Mary 15
News 'Joliet is a Great Illinois City, Yes!' Says Gu... Aug 6 Jester 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Aug 1 alyssacr21 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yorkville Mortgages